100 days club

Living the real life under lock and key
Clearstatic
100 days club

Post by Clearstatic »

I introduced chastity last year around may, we played some, it was hit or miss. I ended up taking the cage off which led to an extended break.

Something changed on May 1st this year. She told me to lock up and bring her the key out of nowhere. Today will make 100 days with out an orgasm. Locked 24/7.

She hasn't set a date or goal when I will be allowed to have an orgasm. She has recently found chastity memes that have permanent denial themes and seems to enjoy sending those to me.

So I'm not sure where this is going, and honestly, I'm really enjoying it.
Last edited by Clearstatic on Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10 x
Michele

Re: 100 days club

Post by Michele »

Sounds fantastic! Good for her! 😊
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Congratulations on the milestone! Earlier this year I reached 197 orgasm free days. It was almost disappointing to get that close to 200 and fall short. Notice I said "almost". :lol: My orgasms are at her pleasure!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I've only been there once and it was my idea which she went along with at my request. The more I'm caged the LONGER I want to be caged. The hard part is getting her to be okay with the denial, she loves me and wants me to be happy... this is a huge learning curve.

Sounds like your KH has made up her mind on how she wants to do with you. Be careful what you wish for.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Working towards my longest not sure how you guys make it 100 plus days
0 x
CB6000
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

> not sure how you guys make it 100 plus days

Daily touchpoints - literally "touch".
Edging and orgasm denial once or twice a week.
And conditioning so I am grateful for every denied orgasm, and understand myself as "better off without orgasm", even as I want an orgasm.

And then you don't need will power to make it to 100 plus days. I will say it took us a few years and a lot of patience to get there, and even now I still come when not intended, more often than not. 11 months without, and then I decide to try a tight cage because "ermarged so hawt", and promptly come from the pressure. Gazooks. A couple months later, come because my husband rested his hand on my dick after getting me close. That one, actually, could have been predictable. That'll happen, eventually. It'll be fine 20 times and then 21, I'll come. His prerogative to play that close to the edge :).

For us, a relaxed playful approach works. Yes, it's "how long has it been? Really only 3 months? That's all?" around here, and, if I come after a few weeks because hubby misjudged just HOW close I was, that's okay. All part of the fun.

As I am writing this, I think it's related to our relationship approach. I was explaining to a childhood friend how much effort we put into our relationship, as a way of illustrating how things could be: He has no trust with his wife, and is unhappy. His response was: "Yeah but not everyone makes their relationship into their hobby". You know what: Fair enough. Our relationship and our sex life is my hobby. And I'm glad it is, that's a great hobby to have. That's, obviously, not for everyone. It works for me.
7 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Schnoff wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:42 am "Yeah but not everyone makes their relationship into their hobby". You know what: Fair enough. Our relationship and our sex life is my hobby. And I'm glad it is, that's a great hobby to have. That's, obviously, not for everyone. It works for me.
Great way to look at life, work and relationships! I never thought about it like that.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Schnoff wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:42 am > not sure how you guys make it 100 plus days

Daily touchpoints - literally "touch".
Edging and orgasm denial once or twice a week.
And conditioning so I am grateful for every denied orgasm, and understand myself as "better off without orgasm", even as I want an orgasm.

For us, a relaxed playful approach works. Yes, it's "how long has it been? Really only 3 months? That's all?" around here, and, if I come after a few weeks because hubby misjudged just HOW close I was, that's okay. All part of the fun.

Love the perspective and need to share this with my wife. Covid has made this even more fun so that does help the days pass.
1 x
CB6000
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

I have not made it to 100 days, the longest so far is 79, its entirely up to my wife, I have no say and can't ask one way or the other.
some days I want it to be perminent and others I just want to touch my cock and get hard. The longer I go the more I seem at ease with it the first 40 to 50 days I find the hardest.
I look forward to one day joining you in the 100 day+ club.
I find I am a better person the longer I go, so your wife might decide that after 100 days comes 200!
Good luck
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I remember when we first got into this, and it was exciting for the both of us. At three months I told Mrs Edge "OMG,. tomorrow will be 90 days."

She said, "You mean, the first 90 days."
6 x