Intense burning in scrotal area

For the gearheads in the audience
Caija
Intense burning in scrotal area

Post by Caija »

Alright folks, we've tried a couple different cages and are currently sporting a cb6000.

The biggest problem we have encountered is this intense burning sensation under The scrotum, we get some folds and creases. This far we've tried with nothing on The skin, baby Powder and now we're trying baby oil.

He describes it as if he had chopped Carolina reaper and then smeared his balls with it. So its intense and he's in agony. Its not The kind of pain he can just walk off.

40mm rings are to small, 45mm is ok but we might have a renegade ball, 50mm is to big and ends up rattling down his leg and hits The floor with a startling clank and a very surprised surrounding. :roll:

We've found a spacer that seems to keep his balls in place with The cb. We have another all metall cage that is hinged and it gives The same reactions of The skin.

We've tried fixed rings but we cant get both his testicles through, or if we manage we dont get The penis in place. Ice, cold hands and shortly after release doesnt make a difference. Its just pure cbt in a way none of us enjoys.

We have a tight budget so we cant really take a chance with buying a new cage without knowing it Will have a decent fit, and if The burning sensation is still there it is a bit of a downer.
0 x
Future Keyholder
SoundsInteresting
Re: Intense burning in scrotal area

Post by SoundsInteresting »

I had a similar issue with the CB line - the ring shape always resulted in the burning you described. Hinged was out of the question due to pinching and irritation. Check out the Cherry Keeper line - reviews are in this forum. Yes, the website is a bit difficult to follow but if you keep looking they do sell a set of sizing rings (under the Misc. listing) that should help you narrow down the correct size and they are a little better designed in terms of shape. If you have to do a custom size they will work with you and I think you will find their pricing better that other sites. Hang in there.
0 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

SoundsInteresting wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:36 pm I had a similar issue with the CB line - the ring shape always resulted in the burning you described. Hinged was out of the question due to pinching and irritation. Check out the Cherry Keeper line - reviews are in this forum. Yes, the website is a bit difficult to follow but if you keep looking they do sell a set of sizing rings (under the Misc. listing) that should help you narrow down the correct size and they are a little better designed in terms of shape. If you have to do a custom size they will work with you and I think you will find their pricing better that other sites. Hang in there.
I pretty much agree with this statement, the round ring was awful for me, oval is much better. Shapeways (the actual manufacturer) has facilities in Europe (I've checked, I know they are in Britain, probably other countries) so, no import taxes possibly. Here's a link https://www.shapeways.com/shops/josiely ... -jewellery

In general, the consensus opinion is shorter is better for the cage, it helps inhibit the erection, but I'm 62 so it's relatively easy to inhibit my erection :D but I use the 2 shorter cages, and just ordered the stub. You should be able to find a cheap caliper at a hardware store to help measure, I paid $15 for mine at the local big box hardware store, so maybe 20 euro?? You can also order the rings separately, so you can try one out to see if it works before you buy a cage.
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
lockasmith
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by lockasmith »

There are many here with more experience than mine, but here is what seems true to me based on my own trial and error . First, that burning sensation is, at least for me, caused by pinching the skin of the scrotum because the ring is too small. For me, a larger ring is far more comfortable; the one I have on is 2". Second, in the devices I have examined, the dimension which controls whether the cage stays on is the gap between the cage and the ring. When I first got this 2" ring the gap was almost .75", and to my astonishment and dismay, one of the twins slipped out without permission. I closed the gap down to about 3/8", and all is well so far.
0 x
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

I seem to get the same burning feeling. When I use a larger ring, even with a small gap to prevent a ball escape.... When I get hard it pulled the cage down and squeezed my balls down into the end of my sack and caused the burning. When I use a smaller ring, it stops it from sliding down and fits so much better, but I still get the burning. I've tried oval and round rings, and for me, the oval seems to increase the burning. I've got a really good pain tolerance though, so I'm able to hide the pain I'm in if I'm not on a place to be able to adjust it. I do find just some plain old hand lotion soothes the burn for awhile and makes it much more bearable. For now I'm going to stick out the smaller ring and see if my body gets more accustomed to it.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
Caija

Post by Caija »

This burning he gets is at General wearing, so no erections involved. Just ordinary tasks as sitting, standing, walking etc.

We dabbled a bit more last night and I told him that i do not expect the cage to be on The whole night. And I kept The key close. We slept through The night like any other night so we might have found our sweetspot with The spacers and rings.

How do you guys tackle a foreskin escaping through The front slit? We have The short tube as well as The standard tube. Im The short one his penis touche The front end, in The regular it doesnt. But he doesnt get his foreskin in a bunch and he Also think that its easier to pee with The longer tube. I dont think it is as visually pleasing with The longer half empty tube as The shorter one.

Thanks for The links guys! I spent way to long online before going to sleep last night while my caged animal was snooring beside me. 😂
0 x
Future Keyholder
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

No foreskin here to worry about that unfortunately. Wish I did though. I've read some other guys just kinda pull it back before going into the cage. Not sure how well that works or not though. I'd imagine it'll be tricky to keep clean
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
Caija

Post by Caija »

Jens_Property wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:01 am No foreskin here to worry about that unfortunately. Wish I did though. I've read some other guys just kinda pull it back before going into the cage. Not sure how well that works or not though. I'd imagine it'll be tricky to keep clean
Cleaning regime Will be at The Daily shower. No funny business with me supervising The washing. Or even me doing The washing (amazing time for some out of cage teasing!) and then hose it down with cold water before drying and going back into cage. 😋

We've been using a discarded babysock to help pull stuff in place going into The tube but it Also drags The foreskin with it. We could try lube but wont it get pretty ickysticky in The cage since its not super breathable in a cb6000
0 x
Future Keyholder
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

Well at least he gets some daily teasing. I'm in a stainless cage which is easy to keep clean without taking it off. So I've been locked up tight for 53 days now.
Not sure with the foreskin though. I'd imagine any kind of lube in the enclosed cage is just asking for bacteria and smells. I'm sure someone else could chime in that's had the same issues
0 x
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

Ok, here is my theory as a cage designer and one of the things I have been trying to tackle with my variable ring shape.
That burning sensation is from a lack of surface area in the ring relative to the surface area your sack needs. Guys who hang lower are going to need wider rings because they have more skin they need to spread out to be comfortable. If you're tighter, you can get away with more of the ergonomic or vertical oval rings because it allows your testicles sit in a slightly better position and not have any issue with the lack of surface area.
Just my theory and why I am getting people to test it out for me haha
0 x