[KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
KittensBoyToy
Re: [KittensBoyToy] Hopeful!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Busy day yesterday. The freezer needed to be defrosted and because I had left the door slightly ajar overnight a couple of weeks ago. That took most of the day and still isn't finished. I did manage to get my daily chores done, changed the bed and got the sheets washed and dried. The bed was supposed to be done on Friday. I still have a little water to mop up before I can put the freezer back in place and I noticed last night that the seal on the bottom of the door is hanging down so that has to be fixed before turning it back on.

M'Lady said she doesn't always want me completely naked so I spent the day in a pair of black lace 'cheeky' underwear. She remarked several times that she liked my lacy ones on me. Maybe I should buy some more!

With her permission I modified my weekly chores schedule so that any day's tasks can be completed in the morning. That leaves me free in the afternoon unless she has a project or extra job for me. That doesn't mean I don't have anything to do. Vehicle maintenance, yard work pool cleaning and other things that aren't on the schedule still have to be done.

I left a framed gift for my Mistress on the pillows. It was a list of 13 'House Rules' I wrote based on something I had seen for sale. I also left a paddle and crop crossed on the bed with a note that believed an attitude reset was in order. She was amused by the gift and said it would be hung somewhere where I could read it everyday until I knew them all by heart. She wants it hung in a place that would make it uncomfortable for me as I read it. I was also instructed to print another copy of the rules for her to have when she tested me on them.

House Rules.JPG
House Rules.JPG (76.13 KiB) Viewed 1502 times

As to the attitude reset, it didn't happen but the paddle and crop also didn't get hung back on the wall. M'Lady remarked that I had a lot coming to me and, now that we had the house to ourselves again, punishment could take place at any time of her choosing.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I got some last night! Well, at least my tongue, fingers and her Magic Wand dd.

We sit on the back porch in the evening before bed and talk. We have been seeing a couples/marriage counselor and she has, over time, sent us questions to stimulate conversations. The questions last night included things like when we first wanted to kiss, favorite sexual memory, fondest memory when we first dated. As usual M'Lady was dressed and I was only wearing a pair of lace panties. As we worked through the questions I was straining at my cage. (It's been 59 days since my last orgasm.) After we went to bed we started out looking at some resin figurines I had saved on EBay that I want to get to mount on a set of bookends for our growing collection of kink books. I was starting to drift off and she said she would look at them another time. She put away her tablet and I rolled over to kiss her good night. The kiss was a lot more passionate than a good night kiss and I was informed that there was no way I was going to sleep. She had come to bed nude which she doesn't normally do and I had no intentions of letting the mood from the earlier conversation get away if I could help it.

The kissing got hot and heavy with her playing with my nipples and me with one hand on her breast and the other between her legs. I got on top in a missionary position with my caged cock rubbing her pussy. I slid down enough to bite and suck her nipples while continuing to 'fuck' her with my cock that was now doing it's best to bust out of its steel prison. As I slid down her body I got up and told her I would be right back. I went to her bathroom and retrieved the Magic Wand. From then on it was alternating between the wand, fingering her and eating her out creating building up to one long almost continuous orgasm. At one point I sat up and guided her hands down to take the wand and I sat back and watched as she took herself to several more climaxes before giving the wand back to me. She has never masturbated in front of me and watching her in the throws of passion with no input from me was almost as much a turn on as pleasing her myself. When she gave the wand back to me I continued to alternate between the vibrator and my tongue, slowing the pace and letting her come down gently.

After she calmed down she used the wand on me, running it over my body, vibrating the bars of the Jail Bird and then working it between my legs to push on the perineum. This coupled with her chewing on one nipple and twisting the other one almost sent me over the edge. Luckily she stopped when she did. I don't know how much longer I could have lasted.

Back to the questions a bit. One was about your favorite fantasy. She said she really didn't have any and I told her 2 of mine, doubting that either of them will ever become reality. But, then, she never ceases to amaze me so maybe one day.... The other question was about your favorite sexual position. Once again M'Lady surprised me when she said hers was 69. I would have never guessed that because I always felt her sucking my cock was something she did for me but didn't enjoy it.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Things are starting to look better in the house. Most of the clutter in the living room has been cleaned up and it almost looks like a living room again.

I've been thinking about doing this since my son said he was moving out. Last night we had a special dinner to celebrate the recovery of our empty nest. The menu consisted of wine, baked potatoes, Angus beef steaks and lobster tails.
Celebration Dinner .jpg
Celebration Dinner .jpg (96.64 KiB) Viewed 1355 times
Celebration Dinner 2.jpg
Celebration Dinner 2.jpg (104.36 KiB) Viewed 1355 times
The lobster tails were wild caught from Jamaica and almost a pound apiece.
6 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

With all the work around the house sexual activity has been sporadic at best. Last night, for some reason, neither of us could sleep. We were snuggled up watching TV about 3:00 AM when M'Lady decided to play with my nipples. She knows I can't handle this and as she got more aggressive I was straining at the bars of the Jail Bird. One hand went to my cage so now I have teeth working on one nipple, fingers pinching/twisting the other and my balls being fondled or her wonderful nails raking them and teasing Her cock through the cage bars. Have I mentioned lately how much I love her nails???

Once she moved onto her back I got in a missionary position with my caged cock grinding against her pussy as the assault on my nipples continued. A first was M'Lady having a small orgasm from this stimulation before I moved down to take her to two strong orgasms with my mouth. I fingered her to a final body shaking orgasm as I took my turn at assaulting her nipples with my teeth.

We finally fell asleep a little after 4:00, my Mistress satisfied and happy while I remained denied and frustrated. Once again the stars are aligned and all is right in my world!

I keep a journal of my thoughts and I had just written in it a couple of ours earlier about the satisfaction I get from pleasing her and my desire for tease and denial.
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

Your wife seems intrigued by what she has read and that’s awesome! The anticipation of what is to come is delicious!! I personally love not knowing what my wife is thinking, and she likes the fact that I’m always wondering frustrated.
2 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Luv2belocked wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:21 am Your wife seems intrigued by what she has read and that’s awesome! The anticipation of what is to come is delicious!! I personally love not knowing what my wife is thinking, and she likes the fact that I’m always wondering frustrated.
and she has several new books, all dealing with either BDSM or Female Domination! :oops: :cry:
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

That sounds so hot! You’re a lucky man!!
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Over the last few months things have been rough. I was sliding back into my Alpha persona and we were at odds frequently. Things started to change after my son moved out but we still aren't where we should be. Most of this is my fault and it is up to me, with a little 'encouragement' from the Mistress of the house, to fix it. It will take a little time and a lot of effort but I am determined to get back to our D/s relationship that we oth were starting to enjoy.

Late last night we were winding down watching TV and M'Lady was crocheting with Her feet propped up on a foot stool. Without saying a word I replaced the water she was drinking with a glass of wine. I then fixed a bowl of warm water with a little oatmeal bath powder. After covering the foot stool with a towel I washed and dried M'Lady's feet. I still remained silent as I put lotion on my hands and started to massage Her feet. Other than to say it felt nice I was basically ignored as She continued to crochet and watch TV. This, and the fact that I was naked except for my cage, heightened my feelings of submission and had me straining at the bars of my cage. (I'm straining at them now just thinking about the evening.) I continued the massage by pushing her pants legs up to her knees and, paying attention to each leg in turn, worked from the top of the calf muscle to her ankles. After massaging both calves I started again on the right leg, kneading and massaging slowly down until I reached her toes where I finished each leg by kissing and sucking gently on each toe.

I got up after that and brought the necessary things out to give my Mistress a pedicure. Since the isolation caused by the pandemic we had gotten away from me keeping up Her toenails. At the same time She has been paying much less attention to her fingernails. I got the nails trimmed and filed but her RLS was acting up and it was decided that I should finish the pedicure this evening.

Other than a cursory thank you and Her discussing/ordering my continuing tonight, there was very little verbal acknowledgement of my service. It was, as it should be, just accepted as an act of my submission and Her Dominance over me.

I love my wife with all my being and will continue to do everything I can to please and worship Her as she deserves.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

I love the fact that she expected you to do your duties to pamper her... without a lot of acknowledgement of your efforts. It brings such a real feel to the roles we hold as chaste husbands. IT IS.... our job to make sure our wives are happy and satisfied with our behavior.
I love the control that my wife has in our marriage, and it results in me getting my reward (albeit my release is not very often) ,it makes me try harder to earn that intimate time together. She knows it too😉. So delicious, being denied, and being reminded about just who’s in control.
4 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I got a surprise last night. I was unlocked when EMS was called last Thursday night. I did a through cleaning on the Jail Bird a few days ago and yesterday morning M'Lady said it was about time to get me caged again. After we went to bed I got the cage from her side table and put it on the bed between us. I was freshly showered and shaved and she asked if I wanted to be locked up. My response was that she had said it was time earlier in the morning but it was her decision. I have some red bumps from shaving my pubic area and at first she decided to let them heal. Since they were only in the pubic area and not on my shaft or balls I told her It shouldn't be a problem. She agreed and moved over to sit between my spread legs.

With only a little trouble my balls were through the base ring. Then the problems started. I had been locked for 69 days and had not had an orgasm in 88. Needles to say 'Junior' was a bit sensitive to the touch. After a lot of struggles he finally joined his brothers in the ring but standing tall and proud. No way the cage was going to go on. I was expecting her to wait for me to go soft when she, instead, removed the ring. When I asked why she took it off I was told just to relax and enjoy. She stroked her cock a few minutes before going down to suck it and play with my nipples. This lasted a few minutes and had me close to the edge when she mounted me to ride me cowgirl style. The assault on my nipples intensified with her warning me several times that I was not to cum without permission. She edged me 3 or 4 times this way, enjoying a few minor orgasms herself before having a strong one. A couple of minutes later she dismounted, laid down beside me and said the cage will go on in the morning. My Mistress did ask if I was ok not being allowed to cum while she took her pleasure but, honestly, she didn't seem too concerned whether it bothered me or not. Even so, the honest answer to her asking was no, I was happy just knowing I had satisfied her.

I went to sleep frustrated but happy in the facts that M'Lady was both satisfied and getting more comfortable in control as my Mistress!

God I love that woman!
7 x
Kitten's Boy Toy