[Nosaint] Finally locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: [Nosaint] Finally locked

Post by nosaint »

Well it happened, I'm not sure where her head was, but with a bit of urging from me, we had a midweek romp. I'm not sure if I talked her into it or if I convinced her that I really wanted to do this, but we romped, with me still securely locked up. Funny thing, when she finally said yes, she got this adorable smile on her face, like a little girl getting an ice cream cone. I do find her extremely cute :D I assured her that I had a good time, (even though there was no reciprocal attention. She commented that it was great that it was all about her, and she didn't have to worry about me. Mission accomplished.
So now she knows that she can have a good time with the vixskin and my tongue, no need to involve her little cock, is this really in my best interest :?
But there is no denying that I enjoyed it, she checked a couple of times, the leaking gave me away. Some things you can't fake. I did tell her we could do this as often as she liked. Hopefully, she'll take me upon the offer.
6 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

So a nice week, spent a few days with my daughter and grandson, infants are defiantly for the young! Locked the entire time, of course. She did make a nice sealed envelope that will fit in my wallet for the emergency key. During our regular romp, the idea of "Loctober" did come up. We're planning a vacation for October. (a state park within easy driving distance) I said if she really wanted to do that, she would have to give up my penis for a month. She really likes PIV :D . Her response was between the Vixskin and my tongue she would be fine :o There was also some mention of practicing for Locktober :? So if she's really going to wait until Labor day for my next orgasm, then Loctober and NOvember, I'll get another orgasm in December (I think) That would be a total of 6 orgasms for 2020. She did mention that going forward, my orgasms would be at greater intervals.. :o :o She seemed to enjoy that idea...
As far as the Cherry Keeper, when I ordered it, I got 2 rings. When it came in, I briefly and quickly tried the smaller ring. It seemed impossibly small. So I went with the larger ring(oval), roughly equal to a 40.5 MM ring. After weeks of wear, I started to think about that smaller ring and had I really given enough time and effort to see if it was possible. So I tried it yesterday. I was able to get it on, it's roughly equivalent to a 37.5 MM ring. It's amazing the difference 3 MM can make. Everything is tighter, I think that's a good thing. Morning erections are no longer seeming to rip my balls off, there is a "burning" sensation at a few points along my scrotum, but nothing unbearable. It's a better fit. I did order a small cage with large headlock, It's a few MM's longer than the short. I'm not sure I'm really getting all the way into the short cage, so a bit of extra room will help. I think ideally, the cage would split the difference between the two sizes, but I find it hard to justify $90 design fee plus $60 for the item to shave 2 or 3 MM's off the small.
2 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Currently at week 8+ of denial, a record, she added a week of denial because I pissed her off, soo it looks like it will be a total of 16 weeks of denial. Unless something changes, or she just teases me in 8 weeks and doesn't let me orgasm...Not knowing is part of the fun.

She's become very protective of me during this pandemic, I have several underlying conditions. Last week we had to go to our daughters to baby sit the kid, so she and her husband could have a long weekend away. It's a bit over 200 miles drive to get there. We went separately, I left Wednesday afternoon. She insisted on leaving her key behind so I could take the cage off for the drive. Just in case I needed emergency medical attention, i.e. a car crash. Then we were busy with the kid (7 months) and one thing didn't lead to another, so it was Monday before I was locked again. That's the longest I've been out since we started this in March. What worries me, is if we ever return to near normal, I drive 500-600 miles a month for my job. None of it overnight, but I'm in my car a lot. I don't want this attitude to carry over to my normal work week. I'd basically be uncaged.

She's asked, more than once, if I could wear the strap on while caged. I've assured her that I can. She's planning something, I'd like to think it means a midweek romp, but even though she's "off" this week, she's still keeps very busy, so my hopes are fading. It could easily mean that I won't automatically be let out for our normal weekly romp. I'll have to wait and see.
2 x
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Spent the evening reading your post, gives me hope, for my own experiment.
I'm curious how many devices you used before finding one so comfortable, I have been having terrible luck until recently.
I had taken some advice about testing with cheaper units until finding design and size that's correct and may have finally found one.
Have just today been able to wear for 24 hours going to continue effort and leave on until forced to remove it.
Please continue your updates when you can.
Thanks
Mikel
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

mikel2411 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:13 pm Spent the evening reading your post, gives me hope, for my own experiment.
I'm curious how many devices you used before finding one so comfortable, I have been having terrible luck until recently.
I had taken some advice about testing with cheaper units until finding design and size that's correct and may have finally found one.
Have just today been able to wear for 24 hours going to continue effort and leave on until forced to remove it.
Please continue your updates when you can.
Thanks
Mikel
I tried the CB2000 years ago, and knew I didn't like it. From trying to design my own, also years ago, I knew a circular base ring was not the way to go for me. I tried the HT nub, but it lacked security for me. So I started looking at the Cherry keeper, found out it had an oval ring and decided to try it. For me it's worked. I love the touch stop feature, it basically fills in the gaps between the bars with a honey comb design. It removes the possibility of any sensation like a tube, but is much easier to clean.
Thanks for your comment
0 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

So, realizing that I had my annual physical scheduled for Friday, she took the cage off Sunday afternoon and left it off. Good thing, it took much longer than I assumed for the marks (bruises) to fade from the head of my penis than I anticipated. It was Friday before the were barely visible, but only in a few spots if you really looked close. Sunday, the outline of the bars of the cage were prominent. Not a conversation I really want to be having with my Doctor. I do bruise easily, an aspirin a day will do that, so it probably isn't an issue for most. But that's the longest I've been uncaged since we started this in March. I didn't like it.

I may have solved the issue I was having with edema. I went back to the small cage, which is a bit (7mm) shorter. I don't seem to be "spilling" out around the side like I do with the short cage. So, based on the theory that smaller is better, I ordered their "stub" cage. I was hesitant to try it, since I never felt secure in the HT nub, but I always lowed the look of the nub, so we'll see how it goes.

I think I've convinced her that I really do want to celebrate "Locktober" no release at all (except for cleaning, which I don't think is as big of a deal as she does) We're taking a few days off in October and renting a cabin on a lake. She asked "even on vacation" and I said yes. Now why I want her to keep me locked up with no release for a month is another question. I have no clue. But I like hearing her say she prefers the vixskin to me and encourage her to say it. She might as well admit it, it's obvious from her sounds that she makes, she doesn't sound like that with me :oops: Maybe I just want to get her to realize that it's all her option, that there is no need to release me once a week, unless she wants to.

10 weeks and counting, she likes setting records :shock:
3 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well that was a mistake, I went back to the small cage and there was no edema. Unfortunately, I made sure to stuff myself in really well into the cage. used a Q-tip to push the top of my glans completely inside past the headlock. The result? rubbed a sore just behind the top of my glans, so I've been uncaged for three days for it to heal. Seems to be ok, so I think I'll be back in today.

She had some oral surgery Monday, so she didn't sleep well Sunday night, dreading the procedure. So our conversation at 2 AM, I'll help you relax, I always feel better with your feet on my shoulders (I'm sure she could see the leer in the dark) She:You'd really do that if I let you. Me: With Gusto! Her response a long sigh expressing amazement with a bit of disbelief and possible disgust. How this woman has lived over 60 years and not realized that most men are always ready for whatever we define as sex is beyond me. :?:

Our sex life is very regular, Sunday afternoon at 3 o'clock(+/- 1.5 hours) Then nothing until next Sunday. So I'm trying to get her to at least verbally tease me a bit during the week. Anything to acknowledge that I'm locked, horny and she's in control. So I wrote a list of suggestions to try and give her some ideas of what I would enjoy hearing. And suggested she look at other sources, here for example. She hasn't been here since my last orgasm, I'm not sure if there is any correlation...

11 weeks and counting. :o those records just keep getting set :shock:
4 x
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

Have you tried sanding to very fine grit on the top edhe of the headlock it might help. The plastic can be a bit rough. I sanded down in stages to 2500 grit it makes for a very smooth finish. Though it will never stop the porous nature of the plastic itself.
0 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Tessasissy wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:24 am Have you tried sanding to very fine grit on the top edhe of the headlock it might help. The plastic can be a bit rough. I sanded down in stages to 2500 grit it makes for a very smooth finish. Though it will never stop the porous nature of the plastic itself.
I sanded it with 1000 grit, I think the small is just to short and I'm really crammed in. There was no issue before I made sure the glans was completely inside the small cage. I'm going to the short with medium headlock for awhile. The stub will arrive tomorrow, I may try it Sunday evening.
1 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well my path forward is clear...
We inherited a damn cat, 11 years old or more from our daughter, she married a man with German Shepard's. The Vet recently told us that sometimes older cats just decide not to use the litter box, oh joy. So we've had an occasional surprise. The other night the cat was acting weird, so the wife picked her up and ran down to the basement and placed her in the liter box. The damn cat leapt out of the litter box, ran upstairs and immediately shit on the couch. Wife was furious, snatched the cat up took her down to the basement and lectured her sternly for 3 or 4 minutes then locked her in the basement! If the cat wasn't so scrawny she probably would have beat her.

So now I know what I have to do, this weekend, I'm shitting on the couch...

On another note, the new stub cage arrived yesterday and I talked her into letting me put it on this morning. It's not as secure as a cage with a large headlock, but no irritation around my glans. I think I'll rotate wearing the stub with the short cage with large headlock.
2 x