Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
Luv2belocked
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by Luv2belocked »

You asked for this... the answer is no! That’s going to add days ... any other questions? ( snicker ...snicker)
1 x
HQs_Ser

Post by HQs_Ser »

Hey everyone

As mentioned in my "Hello World" post, I've been reading a lot of femdom and male chastity related "stuff" and about 12 months ago plucked up the courage to talk to the wife about it. She didn't seem too interested in it but was happy to support me, so we got a plastic "trial" cage and used it on and off until it broke. We also have a plastic one which has electrodes connected to it- highlight of that was on my birthday she had me wear it out to a restaurant and zapped me while I ordered my meal, ate my meal and then paid for the meal...

After my plastic cage broke I thought she'd lost interest but went ahead and bought a metal cage.

Once she knew about this she was pretty keen on it arriving and since the day its arrived she locked me up. We have a Fleshlight dildo (Manuel Ferrara) which she absolutely lives, after 15 days locked she told me today I'd be wearing him tonight for her pleasure.

I asked her if I would be allowed out of the cage and she replied with, "no, you will be locked up for a long time." Given this is all very new I asked her did she have any rough ideas and she says, "honestly it's not on my radar. Just a long time. I enjoy you being in the cage while I have been getting pleasure."

Later on I asked if I was still allowed to initiate sex and she said, "when your cage is on, that's a hard no!" I then reminded her that before we started we agreed I could still initiate and she then says, "I changed my mind. You don't get to tell me what to do. EVER!"

I am blown away...
6 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

One night this week my wife and I had settled in for bed and she started gently teasing my nipples before going to sleep. One of our kids wandered in and started visiting with the cat who sleeps in our room, telling us about her day and generally being social when I'm just getting my wife to myself. I'm listening patiently and talking to the child when my wife sees an opportunity and gives my nipple a hard squeeze. I had to be careful not to gasp since I wasn't expecting it. Conversation continues and she does it again and again. Finally the visit is over and she continues her gentle tease and we go off to sleep.

The following day we're in the kitchen and another kid is having some conversation with us and turns to get an item out of the icebox. My wife reaches over and grabs my nipple hard and pulls. I didn't make a noise but I was startled and immediately aroused in my cage.

That night when she again started to tease me, I confronted her about her behavior. "You're getting bold doing that with kids in the room. I had to work to avoid making any noise."

Her reply, "You need to learn control. I'm helping." Her grin was evident in the dark. I offered to pleasure her and she declined. I jokingly offered, "...but it is Thursday night!" The day of the week had no meaning but her response she did.

"It doesn't matter day it is... it is always about me and what I want. I don't want you to do anything tonight and when I do, I'll tell you. Besides, it would be hard for you to do much since you're locked up."

She resumed teasing me and I alternated between soft moans and thinking how much I love this woman.
6 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Friday night was a little stressful for me since I was getting ready to test for rank on Saturday. I am not particularly skilled at martial arts but I enjoy the challenge.

My wife snuggled up to me and teased for a little bit and then asked the question, "Do you need to be unlocked for your test tomorrow?" I thought about it... there is a lot of physical activity. Yeah, I think it would be a good idea.

"I didn't ask you if you wanted to unlocked. I asked if you need to be unlocked. You'll stay locked."

This is a woman who struggles to take control and she just did it like a seasoned expert. I still haven't gotten my jaw to close.
3 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted has upped the game. We were ordering vitamin supplements and adding a new one, and while looking for the right product we ended up on the GNC website. After we found what we wanted, for some reason she decided to type 'sex' into the search box.

Of course, a whole bunch of things came up, various concoctions, some very expensive. Most claimed to provide various 'benefits' of increased arousal, stamina, etc. There was one on sale for $8 and she decided to take a look at it- among the ingredients were Yohimbe and 'Horny Goat Weed', which she thought was quite funny. I mentioned that I had known some guys that tried it, and they said it worked very well. And then, I laughed and told her that it was kind of 'hot' that she was looking at 'horny pills' for me when I was locked in the cage and can't do anything with it...I thought that she'd just laugh and move on...

She said "Good, then I'm getting it for you. This will be enough for a month and if it works we'll get more." :shock: I'm locked in a cage and she's going to feed me pecker pills every day?

Then she looked around some more, and found something for women. She asked me to do some research and it came up on some medical sites as apparently being effective...so she ordered some of that, too. I think I might be in trouble...I've been horny enough as it is lately, and having my face between her thighs makes it even worse...now she wants more...and to add some 'extra help' to make me even hornier?

Hooboy. BCWYWF
4 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

What did she find for women? I need to buy some of that for my wife.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Fastredcar wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:37 am What did she find for women? I need to buy some of that for my wife.
Fenugreek. It's a spice/herb used in Indian/Mediterranean cooking. Specifically the libifem extract from Gencor Pacific.

And the Mrs. just told me that she put the pecker pills on auto-ship. 🤪😲
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

You'll forgive us @TwistedMister if we require a report once you both have been taking your supplements for a 3-4 weeks.
1 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:14 am Mrs. Twisted has upped the game. We were ordering vitamin supplements and adding a new one, and while looking for the right product we ended up on the GNC website. After we found what we wanted, for some reason she decided to type 'sex' into the search box.

Of course, a whole bunch of things came up, various concoctions, some very expensive. Most claimed to provide various 'benefits' of increased arousal, stamina, etc. There was one on sale for $8 and she decided to take a look at it- among the ingredients were Yohimbe and 'Horny Goat Weed', which she thought was quite funny. I mentioned that I had known some guys that tried it, and they said it worked very well. And then, I laughed and told her that it was kind of 'hot' that she was looking at 'horny pills' for me when I was locked in the cage and can't do anything with it...I thought that she'd just laugh and move on...

She said "Good, then I'm getting it for you. This will be enough for a month and if it works we'll get more." :shock: I'm locked in a cage and she's going to feed me pecker pills every day?

Then she looked around some more, and found something for women. She asked me to do some research and it came up on some medical sites as apparently being effective...so she ordered some of that, too. I think I might be in trouble...I've been horny enough as it is lately, and having my face between her thighs makes it even worse...now she wants more...and to add some 'extra help' to make me even hornier?

Hooboy. BCWYWF
Interesting, I've just started taking some herbal pills to try and lower my libido, calm me down a bit.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
Muzzled Horndog

Post by Muzzled Horndog »

Two things that I'd like to share:
The other night, K told me she wanted a full body massage so I obliged. I rubbed her down with coconut oil from neck to toes with a nice massage. As she rolled over on her back, I began getting the front, and I began working my way down and was going in to give her beautiful pussy a lick when she grabbed me and pushed my head back up, and she said, "I didn't give you permission to do that! Now finish my massage!" All I could do was gaze and continue my work!

The next day, we were talking about play time, and out of nowhere, she said, "You look so much better with something in your mouth!" Wow! I had an instant boner! Haha!
1 x