Swelling on your shaft?

Living the real life under lock and key
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Swelling on your shaft?

Post by nosaint »

So I'm wearing a Cherry Keeper small, which is basically a cage for the head of my penis. The last two weeks we've noticed an obvious swelling on the right side of my shaft, just behind the cage. So that when the cage is removed, my penis appears misshapen, with a "lump" on the right side behind the head of my penis. It's not painful, but it worries her. She is afraid of damage. has any body else experienced this? Any idea of what's happening?

I have a physical Friday, the marks from the cage are clearly visible on the head of my penis, you can see the imprint (bruises) of the bars. So until that fades, the cage is going to stay off. Seems like it will be Friday evening before it goes back on.

after some 12 hours uncaged, the swelling is gone, there is still a little irritation from the grip of the large headlock.
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Swelling on your shaft?

Post by Tom Allen »

It's called edema. The swelling is cause by excess fluid building up in the skin/tissue; it's an occupational hazard with some style cages that allow the skin to bulge out in the open areas.

As a grower, I tend to swell through the bars, which is uncomfortable during the day as my sensitive skin rubs against seams or clothing. It's one of the reasons why I prefer solid tubes.

In your case, you may just be prone to it. Or the warm weather could be adding to your problem. Unfortunately, I can't thinknof a solution except to try silicone caulk over the opening to keep your skin from expanding.
1 x
mr_faithful

Post by mr_faithful »

I've had it as well. I have a MCN Contender which has alot of gaps, but mine was caused by a ring halfway down the shaft that was too small in diameter. If I got aroused a little bit, it would swell in front of the ring and I would get edema there. It got really itchy too. I replaced that ring with one that had a larger inner diameter, and I never had a problem after that.

If you can't use silicon caulk, maybe get a larger ring behind the cage that will make the circulation easier and stop the fluid buildup.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Yes that happened to my hubby too... Though it's not happened in a while, maybe his body is just used to the cage after all this time?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

Lady M wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:58 am Yes that happened to my hubby too... Though it's not happened in a while, maybe his body is just used to the cage after all this time?
I just found it strange that after a few months of constant wear, it just occurred in the last two weeks. I think I'll go back to the short, which is a bit shorter than the small and see if it fixes it.
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Clearstatic

Post by Clearstatic »

Edema. It happens to me once in a while. Usually goes away on its own. I personally don't find it a big issue.
0 x
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

That's what happened to me all the time in basically every cage. That's why I started designing my own because I never really found any that were wide enough that were practical.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I get the edema and it concerns me quite a bit because it just looks so off. I think I've had it in every cage. Current cage is a metal one and it happens every time. Just the severity depends on how aroused I get. It's a reason I'm very nervous sleep in the cage. It goes away pretty fast, like 20 min or so? Wish there was a good solution.
0 x
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

I had edema with every cage I tries until I got my BON4M purely because none of them were wide enough in the tube. My Wife wouldn’t allow me to wear them for more than a week on a week off. Luckily this is wide enough and hasn’t caused a problem
0 x