"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
SteveOD
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by SteveOD »

Hello. I am a senior citizen who has been locked in a Mature Metal Jailbird for 9 years now. I wear it all the time except when not practical, which is a few hours a month. Up till 9 years ago, my wife and I shared the same girlfriend who sexually dominated me for about 30 years. My wife is a perfect key holder since she in no longer into sex with men, just women. We are actually trying for permanent orgasm denial. Over the last 9 years my wife got me down to 2 orgasms a year. Will it last? Who knows because accidents happen. However, I have not had intercourse in 20 years and performing oral is a special treat twice a year. She mostly has her orgasms with her vibrator.

Chastity is perfect for us in this stage of our life. My penis is actually small, not pretend small. I also have ED due to Diabetes. As a couple we were made for chastity and orgasm denial. It saved our sex life which went to zero after we left our girlfriend. Funny thing is that to us, it was just our normal sex life. :)
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi "Vinny" - haven't seen you around in a while..

Going by Steve this time? Wouldn't it be easier to reactivate one of your old accounts?
5 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Maybe he's hoping we don't remember him?
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:33 am Maybe he's hoping we don't remember him?
Or just looking to feed off the newer members
2 x
For her pleasure is my reward
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to @SoTex and @SteveOD
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:34 am Hi "Vinny" - haven't seen you around in a while..

Going by Steve this time? Wouldn't it be easier to reactivate one of your old accounts?
You've definitely got me genuinely curious what's going on now. Care to elaborate for those of us still new to this?
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Jens_Property wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:40 pm
Tom Allen wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:34 am Hi "Vinny" - haven't seen you around in a while..

You've definitely got me genuinely curious what's going on now. Care to elaborate for those of us still new to this?
This “story” and it’s poster have been around a number of times on a number of forums under various names. Large quantities of grains of salt required while consuming !!

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

Steve/Vinnie/Oldman, and several other handles post the same, or nearly the same tale on various kink related forums. This is the third, maybe fourth iteration here. It's funny to be reading (as I have recently) Quora, a large question/answer forum, and see the same story from somebody. Or browsing Reddit, and to run across the same tale.

Vinnie/Steve is mostly harmless, and I suspect he's an older man who lacks attention at home.

I'm not even going to suggest that his stories are not true - it's just that he shows up and repeats them, often with no context.

0 x
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:34 pm Steve/Vinnie/Oldman, and several other handles post the same, or nearly the same tale on various kink related forums. This is the third, maybe fourth iteration here. It's funny to be reading (as I have recently) Quora, a large question/answer forum, and see the same story from somebody. Or browsing Reddit, and to run across the same tale.

Vinnie/Steve is mostly harmless, and I suspect he's an older man who lacks attention at home.

I'm not even going to suggest that his stories are not true - it's just that he shows up and repeats them, often with no context.

Maybe he's so old he's forgotten that he's told the story 20 times already lol? I'm only 45 and I know my memory sucks! Can't wait to see how I am in my sixties 🤣
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I could not remember any of my old accounts or if I still had that email address active. If you want to reactivate one for me, that is OK. We've come a long way in the last 9 years. As with all other fetishes we engaged in, we tend to go in whole hog. My wife loves this.
0 x