"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
peteconstable
Last orgasm: May 22nd, 2020
Orgasms this year: 2
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by peteconstable »

Hello everyone. I'm new to actual chastity but I've thought about it for a long time. I finally bought a cage that didn't fit right, so I bought a couple more before finally getting one that fits properly. What a difference that makes.. I've been wearing a cage for a couple of months now.
3 x
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

Hello world!!

Coming back to this site again.. a new name as I don't remember the first one..🤔

I've recently been fortunate enough to have a Goddess key holder in my life. I've self locked on and off for the last couple of years, but now I'm smitten and she is 100% on board with holding the keys, she stated that " this is a turn on" for her..
I've been locked 2 weeks now and I'm at peace and so comfortable.

Cheers!
J
4 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.
leander99

Post by leander99 »

Hello all,

Just started this journey. I'm a white male married to my African Queen. She's been getting more dominant over the years, and it looks like she has finally accepted me being caged.

One reason is that she recently found herself a boyfriend who she really likes. Which means she has less need for me sexually now. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but it works for us. We've been going strong for years, and we both know we're in this for life.

Now comes the journey into chastity and FLR. It will be interesting...
2 x
HinAndHerKink

Post by HinAndHerKink »

Hi folks
We're an 'odd' couple, M65, F25, though the age thing doesn't really define our relationship.
I've worn a CB for brief periods in previous relationships, mainly for a day before we played, up to a max of a week, but my partner has been showing interest in keeping me locked for longer.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome @RobertWhite2346, @peteconstable, @leander99, @HinAndHerKink and welcome back @Jimmybastille . Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

@HinAndHerKink , I was about your age when I told M'Lady I was either going to get a Harley or a 25 year old girl friend. I'm still riding that Harley!!! :lol:
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
SoTex

Post by SoTex »

Pretty new to this. Will be locking my fuckboy up tomorrow. Any ideas for the locking ceremony?
1 x
RobertWhite2346
Last orgasm: July 20th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 25

Post by RobertWhite2346 »

Thank you for the welcome, my Master just joined today.
0 x
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

Thank you for the welcome!
I'm going to see I'm my Goddess will join..
0 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.
RobertWhite2346

SoTex wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:17 pm Pretty new to this. Will be locking my fuckboy up tomorrow. Any ideas for the locking ceremony?
Thank you Master for taking such good care of me
0 x
RobertWhite2346

peteconstable wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:57 pm Hello everyone. I'm new to actual chastity but I've thought about it for a long time. I finally bought a cage that didn't fit right, so I bought a couple more before finally getting one that fits properly. What a difference that makes.. I've been wearing a cage for a couple of months now.
A new journey for both of us.
0 x