"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to @Anonoman, @Subhub66, and @Alexa. Things are starting to settle down around here so maybe M'Lady will be more active on the forum, especially in the Keyholder area.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Kansasdude

Post by Kansasdude »

Hello everybody. New here on the site. I've been wearing a chastity for about a year now, and really want to see what's all out there. Hopefully I can have some new experiences, make some new friends and learn some fun new things.
1 x
Fnyorid

Post by Fnyorid »

Hello everybody!
I am into this fetish for years now, I have a small metal cage (currently wearing it), I registered here to find others to talk about it and make new friends, and maybe new experiences.
2 x
WTF15

Post by WTF15 »

Hi everyone,

My wife and I are living in the US Pacific NW. I've been interested in chastity and denial for years, but she was always wierded out by the whole idea. But lately our sex life has fallen into a rut that wasn't satisfying either of us, so I once again proposed that we try locking me up. This time she was open to the idea, and the yesterday she took the initiative to lead me into the bedroom where she had several enormous orgasms, and I had none. I'm still working through the kinks on getting used to the cage, and waiting for some TetherSpout stuff to arrive so I can get things properly secured. I'm looking forward to the journey.
3 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Big Texas Howdy to our newest...@Kansasdude @Fnyorid and @WTF15 !
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

WTF15 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:35 pm and waiting for some TetherSpout stuff to arrive so I can get things properly secured. I'm looking forward to the journey.
Please do let us know how you get on with the TetherSpout. I’m intrigued by them but there’s so little information anywhere.
0 x
FatRomanticNerd

Post by FatRomanticNerd »

Hello all,

I will probably lurk more than interact. I am quite vanilla for many reasons. I am key holder to my husband. We have been dabbling for about 4 years. He has way more self esteem especially in this area. Hoping to find like stories and maybe some ideas.
3 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Excited+Scared1 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:50 am
WTF15 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:35 pm and waiting for some TetherSpout stuff to arrive so I can get things properly secured. I'm looking forward to the journey.
Please do let us know how you get on with the TetherSpout. I’m intrigued by them but there’s so little information anywhere.
Excited+Scared1, If you type [TetherSpout] into the search box at the upper right page you will find a bunch of information from several members here that have experience. It's dated from 2015 & 16 but still could be helpful.
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome @FatRomanticNerd One of the admins should give you access to the keyholders area shortly. It's a place for the ladies to talk privately away from the prying eyes of the men.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
RobertWhite2346
Last orgasm: July 20th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 25

Post by RobertWhite2346 »

Hello, I'm RW and I'm new to the world of chastity. I've always dreamed of it but never had anyone in my life that would take that kind of control until now. My Master has ordered a metal cage for me after seeing a pick if me enjoying binding. I can't wait for it to arrive.

I look forward to my new journey and any advice I can get
1 x