Increase in Chastity Due to COVID

Living the real life under lock and key
DharmaProject
Last orgasm: January 31st, 2021
Orgasms this year: 31
Increase in Chastity Due to COVID

Post by DharmaProject »

I was thinking today about how many more people are now working from home due to COVID and wondering if the use of chastity has increased due to it? I suspect that Mature Metal and Evotion wouldn’t release their sales figures but I wonder if their sales have increased due to an increase in demand because more people are free to try it out. I know that the majority of this forum has been practicing this lifestyle for years but what does everyone think? Working from home And a decrease in traveling increases chastity or not?
1 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6
Re: Increase in Chastity Due to COVID

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

I reckon cage wearers will have increased in number for the reasons you highlight. In the early days of lockdown I was working at home (my job has since evaporated!) and my KH instructed me to be caged and naked from the waist down at all times - Zoom and Teams meetings included!). Until then I wore my cage infrequently to work, so definitely a step up for me, though I’ve been in chastity 90% of the time for 18 months.
1 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

It certainly did for me. I was locked from early March thru late June because we were mostly staying at home. Finally, I was released and allowed an orgasm just before the end of June. Since then, we have ventured out more and she hasn't brought up locking back up yet and neither have I, although I actually miss the cage a bit. I suspect she will soon, but I haven't brought up the subject.
3 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Same with me, my wife has required it more since March with no end in sight. I made the request only to be set free when she felt the need or desire for some PIV. Well needless she has had plenty of pleasure which means no need or desire.
1 x
CB6000
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I can't say there is any difference for me since I have been locked almost 24/7 since we started a little over 2 years ago.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
testingthewaters

Post by testingthewaters »

I saw an increase in it as well. Prior to COVID, the longest stint I had gone in chastity was 10 days. During the lockdown, my gf/kh made me go a little over a month. Definitely a change in intensity for me (though I'm sure those numbers of mine might be kind of laughable with the experiences of some of the members on this forum!)
2 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

testingthewaters wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:08 am iDefinitely a change in intensity for me
Totally agree being locked and around her all day adds to the intensity for sure. Before covid every couple months she would lock me. It has been 4 times since March and always several weeks. Before it was a week maybe 10 days
2 x
CB6000
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

I shared a version of this in the Keyholder Forum, but I'll share it here as well since its topical. DH (Dear Husband) and I have continued on with Chastity as we have for the last several years. Early on, things were a little rough as we were both upset by the news, and our combined libidos took a nosedive. At one point I told him he was free to stay unlocked, but he told me that this was something that was certain in his life, and made him feel safe. This meant two things to me -- On the good side, we have normalized chastity. On the bad side, we have normalized chastity -- to such an extent that I wasn't putting the time in to make it our own special brand of chastity.

I realized that with all of the white noise going on around us, I had forgotten to fulfill my role as keyholder (as it has developed over the last 4-5 years). Compounding that was that not only were we stuck at home, we were stuck at home with the kids. This led to some creative arrangements and eventually building a "quaranteam" among 3 couples so we could trade children back and forth and get a little 1:1 time in our own home. Gone were the days of dropping the kids with relatives or conveniently arranging double-sleep-overs.

There's another bit -- and not to go into it too deeply, I found that because of this time where I was distracted, his deviant little mind started to wander. That's led us (through many wine and irish whiskey induced conversations) to determine that our level of communication must be even better.
4 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Sammy wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:16 pm There's another bit -- and not to go into it too deeply, I found that because of this time where I was distracted, his deviant little mind started to wander. That's led us (through many wine and irish whiskey induced conversations) to determine that our level of communication must be even better.
A deviant mind can be a lot of fun. Mrs. Twisted has lost some of her inhibitions in regard to telling me about some of the things she dreams of doing. As it happens, I have been aware of some of those things (because she talks in her sleep) and I have come to be aroused by those things. After the lockdown, for the first time she asked me what *my* fantasies were and I felt compelled to admit that, among others, I had grown to have some that were the mirror to some of hers.

It is ...exciting and arousing...to know that she knows, and to wonder if that knowledge will loosen her inhibitions even further...
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

There is no doubt in my mind that the lock down greatly accelerated my wife's comfort with locking me up. Not going anywhere, she was free to keep me locked 24/7 with no worries. Now it has become our new normal, so I'm hopeful that when things get back to near normal, I'll still be caged unless there is a specific reason not to be caged. i.e. Doctor visits, going into "very" secure facilities.
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro