Would this ever happen?

Living the real life under lock and key
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6
Would this ever happen?

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

A recent mention by a fellow member regarding it being “always nice to virtually meet someone from close by”, got me thinking.
What would the conversations be like if we properly all met up in a pub?
On this forum we’re all very matter of fact and open saying “I lick her on demand”, “She pegs me”, “I eat my own cum”, “She spanks me”, and admitting to our own submissiveness etc, and we all respect each other’s lifestyle and kinks. But would we lose that openness and acceptance of each other if we were all in the same room?
I’d like to think I wouldn’t be embarrassed to discuss all I might have admitted to on here in front of people I know to be ‘like minded’, but who knows?
After the first introductions would we be talking about sport and politics or recommending a new cage design and ‘hot things our key holders have said’?

...and what would it be like if our key holders were there too!?
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Would this ever happen?

Post by Schnoff »

> But would we lose that openness and acceptance of each other if we were all in the same room?

That depends on the setting. One way to have those kind of discussions is to facilitate them. I’ll take the MAsT structure of discussion, though the topic here and the self identification would be different.

Members are vetted before they are invited, in a phone call. Vetting serves to keep the most egregious offenders out and works surprisingly well.

Invites go out, three topics are being suggested by the host. Members can suggest additional topics; none usually do.

Everyone meets for pot luck, 45 minutes or so, if in person. Lately it’s just been a pre-chat on video.
Meeting starts, ground rules are read out, people introduce themselves. Ground rules are basic respect and behavior but also “what happens here stays here and what happens in the breakouts stays there and cannot be shared”

Topic is voted on by everyone.

Discussion starts, people raise their hand to be acknowledged. When in person we passed a “speaker plush” around.
After a set period of time, I’ll have to check but it was 30 or 45 minutes, break into two groups. Key holders in one, locked folk in the other. Separate rooms either virtual or physical. Again, what’s discussed in the breakout stays there. Locked folk don’t share with key holders, and vice versa. Same amount of time as the common discussion.

After, come back together for 15 minutes to close it out. High level “we discussed this” can be shared here, but no details. “We discussed the difficulty of staying engaged” for example, but nothing further. No names or details.

And housekeeping, and that’s it.

We were hosting MAsT once a month.

I’m not sure whether chastity play is too niche to have its own structure like this. Whether you’d run out of topics eventually, or of people who want to attend. If it’s FLR, it’d fit into the larger context of MAsT as-is.

I’d love to hear what people think: Do you want to create a discussion group, either local or virtual; are you motivated to join existing groups like MAsT?
2 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

What is MAsT? I haven’t found anything that fits the context of your comment.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Homebody wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:33 am What is MAsT? I haven’t found anything that fits the context of your comment.
Fetlife based group - Masters And subs Together

As a member of a private club, and one of the few males either locked or submissive, I have been both the subject of and part of many conversation on the subjects. Neither M'Lady nor I have ever been embarrassed or hesitant to talk about our dynamic.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

> Fetlife based group - Masters And subs Together

Lol at "Fetlife based" - it predates Fetlife and is very much in real life, not a Fetlife thing. And yes, several MAsT chapters are active on Fetlife.

Edit: I have attended exactly one chapter, mine. Those in my chapter who have seen other chapters are telling me that we are quite unique. More talking to each other, rather than being presented to. Large enough to have diverse exchange, small enough to be intimate. That's the model I was describing: You may not find that in every MAsT chapter.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

Thank you for the explanation
0 x
King Hippo

Post by King Hippo »

Excited+Scared1 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:44 am A recent mention by a fellow member regarding it being “always nice to virtually meet someone from close by”, got me thinking.
What would the conversations be like if we properly all met up in a pub?
On this forum we’re all very matter of fact and open saying “I lick her on demand”, “She pegs me”, “I eat my own cum”, “She spanks me”, and admitting to our own submissiveness etc, and we all respect each other’s lifestyle and kinks. But would we lose that openness and acceptance of each other if we were all in the same room?
I’d like to think I wouldn’t be embarrassed to discuss all I might have admitted to on here in front of people I know to be ‘like minded’, but who knows?
After the first introductions would we be talking about sport and politics or recommending a new cage design and ‘hot things our key holders have said’?

...and what would it be like if our key holders were there too!?
I think people would lose how "opened" they are since they were in a pub to be 100% honest. If it were at a secure location, I am sure some people would still be more "truthful".
0 x
"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage." -Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

If it were at a secure location, I am sure some people would still be more "truthful".
Ah, ‘secure’- so if we were all in prison?!?! LOL.
You’re probably right King Hippo, but I’d like to think that I’d not be embarrassed about a chosen lifestyle which hurts nobody else.
I’m proud to be a cage wearer :D
0 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

I have suggested this to her as something to think about/read (the thread). I think it would be an interesting discussion, and may help us in particular with testing new exploratory waters while still socially distanced and having some difficulty getting started with meets or parties. The concept of discussion with other like-minded individuals is attractive, to me anyway, and could potentially be a good avenue for bringing other conversations a little closer to home. Hopefully newbs aren't shunned or required to actively participate until comfortable doing so; unlike the vibe I've gotten from some of the FET things I've seen. Granted, seen and not experienced, but some of it and the personalities on there can be a bit intimidating, even to me!
1 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Michele

Post by Michele »

Excited,

Before this whole thing we are dealing with in the world, hubby and I would attend our local munch. We happened to find we lived in an area with four F/m chastity couples. The conversation is very much like this, very much adult and natural and normal. We are not describing our sex (if someone wants that they can go visit our blog lol) or hitting on others... Well some of the singles do that but not the couples. It's a place we can go an have intelligent conversation about our kinks with other like minded adults, just like coming here.
4 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast