Male Monthly Ejaculation Chart

Living the real life under lock and key
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020
Re: Male Monthly Ejaculation Chart

Post by Jens_Property »

nosaint wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:33 am I'm not sure what the goal is, I do have some input, but mostly when I'm really turned on, and I can say the most outrageous things, like don't take it off for a month for any reason... In general, I usually work against my "best" interest.
Omg that's me for sure. Last time we were talking about it, and I was really turned on and she suggested taking it off, I told her I thought it was too soon and that I wouldn't mind if she never took it off.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
chasteandcaged2

Post by chasteandcaged2 »

Sounds like you all mostly prefer to keep your release data unknown and to have it decided at random by your keyholder. It's interesting that when the time of release comes you feel like you can remain locked for longer and get more enjoyment out of it. Is that something that comes with the choice of release or do you just find it easy to stay locked? Personally, I prefer a more scheduled release that's pretty much decided from the onset - because then I feel less in control because I can't influence it.
0 x
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

Personally I would much rather stay locked up and sexually frustrated. For now at least. I'm still new to this, and for the past month I've found I've been much more attentive, less moody and irritable, now energetic etc. So for now I'd prefer to stay locked up and being a better husband.

Not saying I'm always going to feel this way, but for now while I still have a say in the matter, it's my preference. I've just tried out this cage for the past month to make sure I want going to have any issues, and I think this week I'll give her the keys. From that point on, when (or if ever) I get unlocked will be completely up to her. I've already agreed not to ask or even talk about sex or to be released.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Sounds like you all mostly prefer to keep your release data unknown and to have it decided at random by your keyholder.
We've always done it like this. Mrs Edge likes having full control, and I like it when she's on board. If it's six weeks or six months, it's all good. If I demanded scheduled orgasms, I know she wouldn't like that.
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'm supposed to have a monthly 'Cum Day', which can be delayed by 1-3 weeks, or revoked entirely for a month. A minimum of one month between orgasms and a maximum of 3 months.

But it hasn't been working out that way. It's mostly just been one every 3 months, for nearly a year, and this last time it was 4 months culminating in a caged ruin. We were supposed to have some playtime yesterday, which she hinted that I might be let out, but it didn't happen earlier in the day. Then I put a 2 1/2lb chef's prime pork roast in the smoker and it turned out so good that we ate a considerable amount of it and that was the end of that- full bellies and bed.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
chasteandcaged2

Post by chasteandcaged2 »

I wouldn't necessarily want to create the schedule myself, but I do like the idea of one. I also find that if i'm given the choice I feel like I can last longer being locked. It's interesting because it sounds similar to studies on pain stimulus, when participants are asked to endure a painful stimuli for as long as they can, the length of time is increased with the presents of a button they can press to end the experiment. It seems like this applies to the frustration of orgasm denial - the perception of control allows us to stay locked for longer.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

> "that's too many"

Can't argue with that. And, looking back - 7 orgasms in 2019, 3 so far in 2020. Where "orgasm" is defined as "any ejaculation", whether it feels like an orgasm or not.

I'm betting you'll have 8 or so, by that measure, anyway. Between involuntary nocturnal emissions and "got a little too excited in the cage", it's very difficult to keep from orgasming entirely.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

Schnoff wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:47 am > "that's too many"
I'm betting you'll have 8 or so, by that measure, anyway. Between involuntary nocturnal emissions and "got a little too excited in the cage", it's very difficult to keep from orgasming entirely.
Nah, never had a nocturnal emission in my life, (frequent masturbation as a teenager) at 62 I don't expect to start now. I'm betting she's going to hold to her labor day and maybe christmas schedule, which would be 6 for 2020. Although yesterday she did say she might give me permission to orgasm on labor day, but only if I can achieve it through nipple stim only. I don't think I can, but she said that would count. So...I have no idea what will happen, I like it like that.
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

nosaint wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:45 am
Nah, never had a nocturnal emission in my life...
I only ever had *one*- I had fallen asleep at my desk, with my feet up, and had a dream about a chick I worked with at my other job. I dreamed I was screwing her, and she somehow managed to bend double and lick my cock at the same time. I had a huge ejaculation and woke up right after. Fortunately, it didn't appear that anyone else in the office had noticed...but I had to work about six more hours with my undies full of cum. :cry:
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I'm another in the court of no planned release dates. M'Lady holds all the keys and any release for me, as well as what does or doesn't happen during that release, is strictly her decision and for her pleasure/amusement.

I have access to a key secured by a numbered plastic lock that will open the box where the spare keys are kept but have never had the need or desire to use them.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!