Do you adjust it from time to time?

Living the real life under lock and key
Skoh
Do you adjust it from time to time?

Post by Skoh »

I'm new to chastity cage (a week) and constantly adjusting it (e.g. pulling the skin around the ring, adjust the cage position) be it at home or outside to let myself feel more comfortable in it. Is this normal? Or does it mean the cage is not suitable for me?

Do you always do this? How long does it take for you to get used to a cage?
0 x
slave d

Re: Do you adjust it from time to time?

Post by slave d »

i’ve been caged for over 6 years all up and the newest cage MsM has me in needs quite a lot of adjustment as it’s quite tight and gets quite painful if i get aroused. MsM says “if you don’t want it to hurt don’t get aroused” ... yes Miss !! i’m sure in time it will settle down, all my different devices have !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have been in a MM Jail Bird for over a year and when I am naked I will adjust it yo ride higher on my sack but dressed it rarely needs adjustment. It does take some getting used to being caged but a proper fitting cage has a lot to do with comfort.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Michele

Post by Michele »

I've had hubby locked 7 years and I think, no matter what you're going to have a little adjustments here or there. I don't think constantly adjusting is normal. Are you in a custom cage or an "off the shelf" device?
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

There are days I can go 14 hours without noticing it and other days the first 2 hours of the day noting sits right. You get used too it
1 x
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

I've been locked 24/7 for 31 days now, and some days I can't even tell I've got it on, others seem like I'm constantly adjusting it. More so when I'm just laying in bed watching tv. My hands just kinda automatically find their way down there and tend to adjust myself. It seems to be getting better the longer I stay locked up though. Especially mornings when I wake up hard. I only have to adjust things when it starts stretching my balls out lol
1 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Been in the cage off and on for 8 years. Like others have said I can wear it one time and just can't get comfortable then other times I can't tell it's on.
1 x
CB6000