Cage and Underwear

For the gearheads in the audience

What type of underwear do you prefer while in the cage?

Briefs
19%
Boxers
4%
Trunks
4%
Boxer briefs
15%
Thongs
12%
Strings
No votes
Bikinis
12%
Jockstraps
8%
G-strings
4%
Women's Panties
23%

Total votes: 26

Samir
Cage and Underwear

Post by Samir »

The type of underwear is also very important, what type of underwear do you like to wear while you are in the cage?
0 x
slave d

Re: Cage and Underwear

Post by slave d »

MsM has experimented with all sorts and i would have to say that the size and material of the device has a huge bearing on what is practical and workable. i put women's panties as MsM has just started to have me in them last week. She put me in a very small cage a month or two back and now says that women’s panties are fine as She has almost as much “bulge” as me. Prior to that i wore sissy panties that had a pouch in the front for the cage but the new cage is about 1/4 of the pouch size. So it’s ladies thong panties for the foreseeable future.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Samir
Re: Cage and Underwear

Post by Samir »

slave d wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:49 pm MsM has experimented with all sorts and i would have to say that the size and material of the device has a huge bearing on what is practical and workable. i put women's panties as MsM has just started to have me in them last week. She put me in a very small cage a month or two back and now says that women’s panties are fine as She has almost as much “bulge” as me. Prior to that i wore sissy panties that had a pouch in the front for the cage but the new cage is about 1/4 of the pouch size. So it’s ladies thong panties for the foreseeable future.

MsM’s ld
I have worn every type of men's undies. But the comfort in the panties of women is not in anyone else..
0 x