How full is your cage?

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: How full is your cage?

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted likes to see it too. She gets a kick out of teasing it, causing it to swell and poke out through the gaps. She used to insist that I have it out, where she could see it all the time...it isn't easy to have an argument when your caged dick is hanging out in plain sight...though she hasn't insisted on it this time around...
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

TwistedMister wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:47 am Some people say smaller is better, but I'm a little masochistic, there's just something about being able to get partially erect only to have it forcefully stopped and contained...
And forced to grow downward. I liked that about the Curve, which was the first device I ever owned. It broke, of course, but I may have to buy another one just for that occasional experience.
2 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Gee, thanks, TM. You had to go and put that thought in my head. :)

I just ordered the Curve, nine years after I ordered the first one, which was my first chastity device. BTW - This one cost $50 less than the first one.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LOL!

Ya, I noticed the sale prices.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

My Jailbird stays 90-100% full but it was custom measured and built for the dimensions that I sent them. I did have to size down the base ring after "things adjusted" but diameter and depth have been spot on.

The only time there is a clear gap is when I just step out of the shower and the cage is hanging free, the cool air causes 'shrinkage' and I can retreat quite a bit from end of the cage. I've seen people try to fix the hanging cage issue with belts, ropes and chains that go around the waist but that isn't my thing nor do I think it is necessary.

If I were to ever invest in another cage, I might decrease the diameter by one size but the constantly changing size of the member contained therein really doesn't make it a big deal. If anything, I have learned a lot about how much my penis changes size and shape throughout the day now that I feel it moving along the bars.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

I've been locked in a custom Mature Metal cage for 2 yrs. It allows too much room. I ordered a new one 1/8th smaller cage diameter, 1/2 inch shorter cage and 1/8" smaller base ring with the base ring trippled up. This should remove all the slop when completely flacid.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

To sirmebane & CagedKC: My Jail Bird cage is 1 1/2" in diameter. This works very well for me, and I completely agree with the observations in sirmebane's first 2 paragraphs.

As to going down a size in diameter, I also have a Holy Trainer v3. It's diameter is 1 3/8", just one eighth of an inch smaller, but that difference is enough that the HT squeezes my penis sufficiently to make urinating more difficult to start and take longer, much more so for nocturnal visits after there has been an erection attempt.

That said, this problem is, quite probably, unique to me. I am already slower at the urinal than most guys due to a narrow urethra and a somewhat enlarged prostate, but the smaller diameter of the HT does make matters substantially worse. Consequently, I don't wear it often.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I just received my new Curve a couple of hours ago, so of course I had to put on my new toy. While I fill out the 1 1/2" diameter nicely, my somewhat larger than average penis (8" erect) looks very short inside the Curve's plastic tube. As I looked at it, I started remembering the sensation of erection attempts being able to grow lengthwise within the tube, and being forced to grow downward. These thoughts caused an erection attempt.

Oh, yeah. Sleeping with this on tonight is going to be a big change from sleeping in my Jail Bird which is perfectly sized and stops erection attempts before they can get anywhere.
2 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Since I am now in the “wears a device” club: Evotion Bijou anchored through a PA piercing. The shaft is 10mm smaller in diameter than my erect diameter, and that’s perfect for being snug but not irritating when flaccid.

The tip had to be remade a few times. The original shape compressed my glans when flaccid and was absolutely painful when erect. The new design has plenty of room for the glans, which means I’m not filling the tip when flaccid, only when erect. Completely comfortable - I can feel the pressure, but there’s no pain.

Dicks really are special snowflakes. It took over a year of back and forth to get this fitted, and that’s a custom printed device.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

I fill my cb3000 up perfect in girth and length. It’s a great fit!
0 x