Manscaped, shaved or as God intended

Living the real life under lock and key
deepsounder
Re: Manscaped, shaved or as God intended

Post by deepsounder »

I wax. I get my Brazilian and legs done professionally and I learned to do my chest belly and arms. Mostly because I save money that way. I love smooth. Silk and lace feel so good agsinst my skin.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Mostly manscaped. Once or twice a year, I will shave and remain shaved for a month or two.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Wife doesn't seem to mind however I choose to present myself. I was nervous the first time I shaved down there but she didn't have much of a reaction. I alternate between fuzzy, trimmed and shaved depending on how much time and privacy I have to tend the shrubs. A quick run around the cage with the trimmer followed by a wet razor on the boys has become my usual these days.

There is nothing more uncomfortable than a stray hair wandering into the linkage on my Jailbird and getting pulled. "Are you okay?" Uh, umm... a little back pain there.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I have been using the oneblade it works grest. You and go almost smooth or nicely trimmed
0 x
CB6000
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

Wife likes no hair below the eyebrows. I am close to finishing full body laser hair removal. She finds it very sexy.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
Subhub66
Last orgasm: June 16th, 2020

Post by Subhub66 »

I've been waxing for years. My KH prefers I leave a small "landing strip", but otherwise I find this the most comfortable for wearing my cage.
0 x
peteconstable
Last orgasm: May 22nd, 2020
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by peteconstable »

I use the Manscape method about once a week or so. My KH prefers it. I would love to have all my pubes laser removed but I wouldn't even know where to go to get something like that done. I also imagine it's rather expensive.
0 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

I sugared myself a couple nights ago and it turned out great. I wasn't having much luck following the directions and it hurt like hell. Then I discovered that if I pulled out a few hairs at a time using the sticky nitrile gloves it didnt really hurt and I made great progress. I'd estimate that my hair was about 1/2inch long at the time which gave me a good amount to grab and pull. Now I'm silky smooth
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:43 am I have naturally very little body hair but I keep the pubes trimmed and my balls and shaft shaved. Nair works but sometimes irritates.
I have to up date my reply. I asked M'Lady if I could try shaving and she said yes. Right now I'm smooth but she hasn't said whether she likes it or wants me to grow it out again. What she decides is the final decision.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!