Bluetooth lock box for remote locking/unlocking?

Living the real life under lock and key
Piggyfag
Bluetooth lock box for remote locking/unlocking?

Post by Piggyfag »

Hi all, I’m new here 😝

I’ve been experimenting with long term chastity (off and on) for the last going on three years now, and it has quickly leapt to one of my primary fetishes. I want to turn over control to a keyholder, and to do so I need to acquire some kind of lock box that will allow for remote unlocking (not being in proximity to the lock box.) Are there any recommendations around here?

Thanks much in advance!
0 x
ShySubDave
Re: Bluetooth lock box for remote locking/unlocking?

Post by ShySubDave »

I'm also interested in this. The ones I've seen are either very expensive or a timer lock.
Timer lock or coded plastic locks are not what I'm after but also don't want to pay the earth for one grrrr
0 x
an225

Post by an225 »

0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Igloohome Smart Keybox works great. I used it with my keyholding wife when she was on travel. I could keep it in my gym bag. The new version 3 has features I wish I had - mostly the volume control to silence the keypad noise. It was a little embarrassing to have it beep in a public setting. But the version 2 worked great. She could send one time PIN codes through her smartphone application, or send Bluetooth keys. We used the PIN but I understand the Bluetooth keys provide a response back to the owner when it got used. For us I had a weekly massage where we agreed I would be unlocked. So my unlockings were scheduled.

Definitely check out the Igloohome smart keybox version 2 or 3. It’s a solidly built device and well designed.
1 x