"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Castidad2019
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Castidad2019 »

Hello World, hello everyone.
I’m a 35 male from Argentina. My wife is also 35 by the way. We being playing with chastity for almost 10 years... it’s been a long and exciting journey.
Anyway... hi!
3 x
BarefootandChaste
Last orgasm: September 23rd, 2020

Post by BarefootandChaste »

Hi, I'm usually locked by my gf but right now I'm self locking due to bad habits. Hope to have fun here!
0 x
Barefoot and locked away
GCSouth

Post by GCSouth »

Hello,

Just a guy who's been gradually becoming more ruled by his wife. Not caged yet. But could see it going that way eventually.

I'm just here to learn.

GC
2 x
ButtManJeff

Post by ButtManJeff »

Hey fellow caged studs! 38 year old married all American jock! Just got immersed in chastity over the last 6 months! Really happy to find a resource for this new lifestyle. Chastity has brought me so much happiness and brought my marriage to new levels of bliss and romance. I feel much more masculine while caged, like my testosterone builds up and I can take on the world! Glad to be part of the community guys! Look forward to chatting and obtaining/sharing wisdom on this journey!
6 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@Goodboy @Piggyfag @Castidad2019 @BarefootandChaste @GCSouth @ButtManJeff....Whew....Hope I didn't miss anyone. :roll: Anyway, HOWDY from Texas!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
benny22
Last orgasm: September 27th, 2023

Post by benny22 »

Hi everyone! Here is 40 yo male from Poland. I'm self locking from time to time, I also have several cages to try the one that suits best. Now I plan to convince my wife to try it - yet I don't know how. :roll:
0 x
Cobra 3D, HTv2 small
Thefisherman

Post by Thefisherman »

Hi All, I am a new member here just getting started with this lifestyle. I would classify what we do now still as, "chastity play".

She will lock me up for a day or two, and let me out for a day or two. With the rule of always being locked up when I am home alone.

Absolutely love it so far, and our relationship has never been better! I am nervous soon I will be getting "more than I bargained for" she seems to be loving the control.
3 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome @benny22 and @Thefisherman. Buckle up Fisherman, the ride might just get rough from here!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Dredger

Post by Dredger »

Hello all this is my nervous first post. I have been placed in a pink Holy Trainer V3 yesterday by my gorgeous wife. I have not been playing her enough attention recently and I suggested that maybe she should control my orgasms. She seems a little hesitant until I showed some pictures of the pink Holy Trainer. It arrived at 1pm yesterday and was fitted by 1.30. When my wife put the magic lock in and twisted it she actually managed to snap the keep in the lock. After a frantic hour she unpicked it and replaced the key so I am safely locked up again. I now realise that the House of Denial Holy Trainer is different to the proper HolyTrainer and the locks are cheap. I have bought the proper lock and key for delivery Monday.

I was hoping for some release yesterday but she won’t let me take it off. On is on. It might come off “in a couple of days” but I gave her a full two hour body massage, tickle along with some pleasure for her. It was electrifying but no release for me. My first morning wake up was strange but will get used to it. I a, no spammer and looking forward to chatting and talking to others who are further into this journey than me.
Last edited by Dredger on Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to our little corner of the world @Dredger
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy