Open to suggestions

Living the real life under lock and key
Turnpoint1
Open to suggestions

Post by Turnpoint1 »

Hey Gents,

My newbie journey so far- got the cage (HT2), learned to secure it and remove it easily (with key available, I mean), slept with it on on multiple occasions and tolerated it fine.

So here's the problem now: my wife, God bless her, is in the "only for a few hours, maybe" mode. Worried about my erectile well-being. I showed her a great Dan Savage article that addresses the topic and thought I'd won her over, but only enough apparently for her to agree to my getting a cage. As far as I know, there are no published medical studies I can point to. How did y'all convince your wives that chastity for days or weeks at a time is safe? Thanks.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Open to suggestions

Post by Tom Allen »

People have an incomplete understanding of the penis. It's not a muscle, and has very little.muscke inside it. There's very little to atrophy, since it is essentially just a meat balloon. Or rather, ligaments and connective tissue with a lot of little meat balloons for rigidity.

This actually points up why a snug cage is probably better: it keeps the balloons from inflating. Men who have damaged their penis in sexual activity are actually damaging their *erect* penis; they pull or twist the inflated connective tissue.

There are no studies of which I'm aware, but if she has agreed to try it, then just appease her by going a day or two at a time.
1 x
lockasmith

Post by lockasmith »

Remember that the goal is not to win that argument, but to engage her to play the game with you. It's good that she is concerned with your genital health and wants to be part of the decision (on the way to her making some decisions). My KH sometimes expresses similar concerns. My response is twofold. First I reassure her directly and indirectly that I will do what is required to protect myself. Second, since I recognize that to some extent what she says means she is not yet fully committed to the game, I try to remind her of what she likes about the game.
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Have you told her that you've already had it on overnight?
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Turnpoint1

Post by Turnpoint1 »

Oh, she knows. She winced when I told her. :-)
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

I'm working on a plan to have her unlock me every 48 hours, soothe any angry skin with lotion and return me to the cage. She's not buying it. I'm let out once or twice a month, usually when she wants to be penetrated but the rest of the time the lock stays closed.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Turnpoint1 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:40 pm Oh, she knows. She winced when I told her. :-)
Hahaha, Mrs. Twisted hasn't let me out in four months. Last night as I was going to bed she said something to me, I responded with something different. Next thing I know, she's got my balls in her hand and she says "No, I said..." and then, she started to squeeze...
9 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Turnpoint1

Post by Turnpoint1 »

So a quick update: Always know the psychology. My wife is the kind of tabletop game player who, instead of building up her own game position, uses her resources to try to undermine yours- often to great effect. She also can be very stern. I cited both these characteristics in a slightly desperate appeal to her, and it worked! Now on my 4th day without orgasm. Tomorrow she'll let me out to test the equipment, then my plan is to stay in for 8 days...
0 x
Turnpoint1

Post by Turnpoint1 »

sirmebane wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:04 am I'm working on a plan to have her unlock me every 48 hours, soothe any angry skin with lotion and return me to the cage. She's not buying it. I'm let out once or twice a month, usually when she wants to be penetrated but the rest of the time the lock stays closed.
If chafing is a problem (and not just a clever ruse), try covering part of the ball ring in cotton and wrapping it securely in duct tape to keep out moisture. And make sure none of the adhesive can contact your skin.
0 x