Chastity and Sports

Living the real life under lock and key
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Chastity and Sports

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with lockasmith. Unless I am playing a course that I know has one person toilets on the course, I am unlocked. It would be too embarrassing to come back from peeing in the woods having the front of my pants / shorts wet.
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Castidad2019

Post by Castidad2019 »

Almost everytime i play unlocked... once i played tenis while locked, metal cage, the dangling of the device was distracting.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i’m always locked regardless, i bike ride, walk etc etc. i suspect i know MsM’s answer if i said i need to be unlocked to ride my bike !!! .... “well little dickie it looks as if you’re not riding your bike then” !!! Oh and i’m not allowed to stand to pee, i would have to find privacy and squat. Thems the rules basically no exceptions except medical ones.

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

One of the major issues for ball-trap devices is that it makes your balls prominent and vulnerable to impact. When I first started wearing a cage, I found out that your testicles rise up during heavy exercise (for me it was running) and it can be uncomfortable until you get used to it. I train in martial arts which always holds the possibility of being kicked in the groin by someone who "missed" but wearing a cup is encouraged.

I think the bike example is where I would say the cage needs to come off, that constant pressure would be misery. I'm not a beer drinker when I play golf so peeing in the woods isn't something I typically do. My quality time in the woods is finding my ball while everyone patiently waits for me to realize it is lost.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I bike all the time caged and actually prefer it now. My wife is happy about this the only activity I have found I can't do is airport security. Andthat is by choice don't need to draw attention to myself
2 x
CB6000
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

the only activity I have found I can't do is airport security
How about Airport Security as a sport? I can just see it... points for: a) if you are detected or not, b) how many people are called over when the alarm goes off, c) if you are taken to an exam room, d) how much time it takes after the alarm... I can just imagine the play-by-play commentary!
2 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

LockedByBD wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:04 pm
the only activity I have found I can't do is airport security
How about Airport Security as a sport? I can just see it... points for: a) if you are detected or not, b) how many people are called over when the alarm goes off, c) if you are taken to an exam room, d) how much time it takes after the alarm... I can just imagine the play-by-play commentary!
:lol:
0 x
CB6000
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Back in the days when I used to travel, back when people could do such wild things as fly across the country and have business meetings... I repeatedly heard advice not to fly locked usually followed by advice to fly locked but expect extra attention and be unable to pass through metal detectors.

Some are quite militant about being locked in metal cages and daring TSA agents to find them. I prefer to keep my kinky fun to myself but I did leave a brass lock or two in my pocket while going through the metal detectors just to see if I could slip by undetected with a plastic cage. While I was universally successful in my attempts, I could tell from my resulting heart rate that this wasn't something I would be doing on a regular basis. I'm a chicken.

Then... one day when I had resigned to fly unlocked, I found out that they pick random people to wander through the millimeter wave imaging machines. I was picked and without a cage (metal, plastic or otherwise) to draw attention I was sent on my way. Yeah, I'm chicken and I'll stay that way.
5 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have been through airport security more than 50 times with my Jailbird and / or HT v3 in my carry on.

Once I was in a position to see the screen as my carry on passed through so I know how brightly the stainless steel of the Jailbird shows up on the screen. In spite of that, it has always passed through with no problem, apparently since it is so obviously not a weapon.

On two other occasions, my bag was pulled aside for manual search for other reasons. One of those times, the lady TSA agent came across my HT v3 case which says, in very large letters, "Holy Trainer." Under that, in fairly large letters, it says "Male Chastity Device." She did sort of a double take, but then got a pretty big smile on her face as she continued her search.
5 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

I am wondering about this new Evotion idea for sports. It’s a little bulky, but it would certainly protect the nuts from being squished.

https://www.evotionwearables.com/custom ... ity-device
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.