[Muted_Apricot] New Experiences

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Muted_Apricot
[Muted_Apricot] New Experiences

Post by Muted_Apricot »

Hi all,

I am mid thirties male and living with my girlfriend of two years. She went away for a week in March and that's when the idea of locking my penis in a cage first turned me on. I had seen the devices before but never given them a second thought until that point. She returned home and those thoughts persisted for another week, so I caved in and ordered a cheap metal device from Amazon. The wait was torture. I was constantly hard with excitement, but also worried about how to tell my gf.

We sometimes play a game where we write each other notes and hide them around the house. When the other person finds a note they have to open it and instantly do what it says: "get naked and come find me" or "give me oral now", for example. It can take weeks for a note to be found so it's good fun and adds a little excitement at random times. Anyway, I had written a note that told my gf to "buy a kinky toy" and knew she had found it. I bought it up and used that as a jumping in point to explain that when writing the note I had bought myself a toy too. She got excited and wanted to know what I had bought so, as embarrassing as it was, I just showed her a picture. She took it way better than I could have anticipated. There was mostly confusion about what it was, how it worked, and why I would want to wear it but she was happy for me to give the device a go and she seemed quite excited by it even.

A few days later and the cage finally arrives at midday. We are both working from home. Gf wants to see it so I open the box and pass it over to her. She take the keys and gives it back. I go to the bathroom to put it on and gf is curious enough that she follows a minute later to see how it looks. I had accidentally ordered a 50mm base ring thinking it came with three different sizes, so it was a little larger than ideal but I noticed the error during shipping and ordered a 40mm base also. I had no trouble getting into it first time but it wasn't too big that I could escape. Gf locked it and made a joke about not being able to find the keys.

I am super excited by the whole experience. So many new feelings and weird sensations and a gf that is okay with me trying this. After an hour I need to pee and realise I'll need to sit down. It feels weird and I can't go. I also worry about the device slipping off and falling into the toilet (I later realise it's not coming off without the key) so I get a shoe lace and tie it around my waist. Now the cage feels completely different again - more comfortable and less room to expand.

First signs that the gf doesn't quite understand appear soon after when she is disgusted that I would pee wearing it. She had expected I would take it off each time. I explain I kind of have to as she won't always be there and I will keep it clean each time. She is also horrified that I might wear it out of the house, luckily we are in lockdown so it's only supermarket visits that I need to be out for. Later that day she also insists I don't wear it to bed. I reluctantly agree but I explain that I would prefer that it stayed on all of the time.

My first experience not being able to use my cock for sex was exhilarating. Gf brought out a vibrator and used it on herself and the cage. I enjoyed the feeling of arousal but not being able to get off, while she got off just fine.

Before we get to bed we have another talk and she is a bit more worried about the whole situation. She had thought this was going to be a bit of fun for two hours and not something that was permanent. I explain that I'm not after permanent either (although wouldn't be against it) and that I was hoping to wear it constantly for about a week just to get the experience. Going forwards it can be up to her how often to lock me up and for how long. She relaxes a bit and agrees that as it's something I want then I should wear it full time for the long weekend (four more days) and then see how we feel afterwards.
2 x
Muted_Apricot
Re: [Muted_Apricot] New Experiences

Post by Muted_Apricot »

Day 2
I slept well for my first night but did wake up very hard as I had removed the shoelace and the base ring had pushed away from my body. The shoelace tie clearly worked well but was quite uncomfortable so I replaced it with the cord from a dressing gown - much better!

I made a conscious effort to act normal and not talk about the cage around my gf today. I didn't want the topic to take over the whole weekend. My gf has to go out for a few hours and so for the first time I am left alone. Any time I remember that she has the key it gets me hard and I fill the cage.

I need to make a trip to the supermarket which is the first time I've been out in public since wearing the cage. It is a large cage and the lock sticks out but I find a pair of shorts that hides it well and I feel quite comfortable doing my shop.

One of the things my gf had mentioned yesterday was that she didn't like being dominant and would rather I am more dominant not less. She is right we are both quite shy and would rather the other took charge, and even then I leave her to initiate most of the time. Taking this on board I decide I am going to take control of the sex tonight and try a few new things that she has hinted at before. I want her to see that we can still have good fun without PIV sex and that she doesn't need to be the dominant one while the cage is on.

When she returns we both end up lying on the bed. After a bit of fondling I remove her t-shirt and bra and tie her hands to the bed posts. She jokingly mentioned getting handcuffs before so I figured she wouldn't mind this. Then I tie the feet to the other posts and place a blindfold on her. All of this is new to us. I introduce a small vibrator and a dildo and lick her pussy. She admits afterwards to starting off nervous but ended up loving it.

We then have the most serious conversation we have had in our relationship. A few minor issues had been going on for a long time and were starting to become major problems but it is nothing that we can't easily fix. We went through a period at the end of last year where we only were having sex about once a week and she felt she was always the one initiating. She is now worried with this new chastity kink that maybe I just don't want much sex. I can see how that connection was formed but for me it is more about the control and not the lack of sex.

She is happy to have got that off her chest and that I took it well and promised to try harder. The main thing I need to do is just initiate sex whenever I'm horny instead of waiting for the right moment. I can do that!
We then talk a bit more about this whole cock cage thing. She understands the idea behind chastity and has no problem with that but can't get past the physical device. She see it as a barrier to sex. I explain that the physical device is the important part for me and that I love that I can't get hard, orgasm, or touch until she releases me.
We then discuss what I want out of this going forward. I don't need this to be a regular thing, just want her to very occasionally decide to lock me up out of the blue. Don't tell me when or for how long, just do it. It doesn't even have to be for a whole week - a day or weekend I still fun. She seems quite onboard with that, I think she was worried I wanted something more permanent.

We seem to be in a much better spot after this conversation. A lot of air is cleared and with one of the issues being a lack of communication on both sides it felt good for us both to talk openly about what we want/like/dislike. During this I tell her what would really do it for me is if we got to my release day and then just as she is about to unlock me... she changes her mind and keeps me locked for longer. I also say that if she is really not getting much out of this then I am happy for her to take it off early. Now I don't know for certain if I will still be released on Monday or before/after that :D
3 x
Muted_Apricot

Post by Muted_Apricot »

Day 3
Woke up hard and hornier than I've been for a long time. Tieing the cage to my waist overnight helped to keep the base from pushing away from my body. When the gf woke up we had another talk, reflecting on everything so far and she was much happier with the situation now. One of the big barriers for her is that she gets horny when my cock is hard and this makes that never happen. I ask if she hasn't gotten anything out of this so far and she says she has had fun the last few days but isn't sure if it's thanks to chastity or not. She enjoyed being tied up and blindfolded but would I have done that anyway or was it because I had to think up new ways to please her? She even hinted that I might be locked for a bit longer than Monday but I did tell her I'd like it if she said that, so I'm not sure when release day actually is. Then she starts stroking my balls and after a minute or two suddenly stops and tells me to go and make her a coffee. I love it.

Later I decided to go for a run. I taped the padlock down so that it didn't make a noise and found a pair of shorts that hid the cage well. Running was surprisingly comfortable, no problem there. The rest of the day was normal no mention of the cage to gf and I forgot it was there a few times.

In the evening my gf had a surprise for me. She announced that my key was hidden on her and that if I found it she might release me temporarily if I agreed some conditions. We kiss and fondle. When I eventually get her bra off I find the key. She grabs it back off me and reveals the conditions: "I will release you for a short while but you mustn't cum and then I will lock you back up. If you do cum then you wil still get locked back up but can't touch me or see me naked until I next release you". I accepted and she turned the key into the lock releasing me for the first time. My cock was throbbing by this point and went full hard almost instantly. My ordered me to lie back and then rode my cock. This position works very well for her and I like it too but find it hard to cum from so I wasn't too worried about the punishment yet. She then starts to give me a hand job. Much harder to stop myself now but I'm determined not to enjoy it 'too' much. Then she gives me a blowjob and again it feels so great. but I somehow hold out. It was a short but fun break from the cage and she goes to put the cage straight back on. My cock is clearly too big for it so we wait 10 minutes and then I get it back together and she snaps the lock shut.

Today has been an awesome day. I think she really understands now what I get out of this and even if it's not her thing she is willing to put up with me doing it for a short while and make sure I get as much out of it as I can. We talk a little more and she likes to keep sex separate from the rest of life, so it's tough for her to accept and she wouldn't be okay if I wanted to make it permanent. I suggest that we just do it once or twice a year for a week or weekend, at a time that suits her. She is fine with that and I'm happy to keep it as a rare surprise.
5 x
Muted_Apricot

Post by Muted_Apricot »

Day 4
I woke up hornier than ever and 'needing' some kind of release but knowing that none was coming just made me hornier. When the gf woke up she asked if I wanted a coffee, I couldn't resist any longer and needed to do something so licked her pussy and then as soon as she came I went and made the coffees.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful. I was at home on my own and still slightly horny but it wasn't as powerful as this morning.

In the evening my gf sat on my lap and grinded through our clothes against my cage. I was now just as horny as this morning but in a position where I can't do a lot caged. As I started stripping her I only got the top half off before she announced "I'm all done. Let's go to bed". I was thoroughly unsatisfied, and I loved it. She never only thinks about herself and part of what I wanted out of this is her to enjoy sex without feeling any need to reciprocate. So it was super hot for her to shut me down like that.

Tomorrow is the day we'd agreed I'd be unlocked. Gf is still not fully onboard with chastity but knowing that we are only doing it short term she is definitely having more fun with it these last couple of days. She has put in a huge effort to make sure I get what I want out of trying this and hasn't released me early even though I said I would be okay if she did.
2 x
Muted_Apricot

Post by Muted_Apricot »

Day 5
I wake up to my gf stroking the cage and playing with my balls. She then unlocks me and says I'm free to do whatever I want. I just want standard missionary sex with a rock hard cock. It feels much better than normal, as if we haven't done it in ages (we kinda haven't). I last longer than I expected and we both cum around the same time.

Afterwards I am relieved that I didn't have to put the cage back on. I had a feeling that she might insist I did, seeing as I had previously told her I'd like it, but in the moment I wanted to stay free. The cage was fun while it was on but now that it wasn't I was glad to not be wearing it. After an hour or so the desire to be caged returns but not as strong as before. I'm happy to pack it away for now.

Our short experience is now over. I found it a huge turn on but gf didn't get a whole lot out of it. She had a good time but that was despite the cage rather than because of it. Going forwards I will leave it up to her when she wants to lock me up. She knows I enjoyed it and so is happy to lock me up occasionally. I like the idea of her suddenly surprising me with it.

I have a 40mm base ring arriving this week. I was using a 50mm base that was too big, but I'm not sure if 40mm will be too small. Once I know my size I will order another cage that is shorter and has a built-in lock. The cage I was using is a cheap stainless steel Chinese one from Amazon. It is actually very good just a little too long, heavy, and the padlock makes it harder to hide under clothing.

For now the journey is on pause but I will update again the next time I am caged.
3 x
Muted_Apricot

Post by Muted_Apricot »

Straight after I was released I ordered a new cage which was a bit shorter and with a smaller base ring and integrated lock. When it arrived a couple of days later I wore it briefly for a couple of hours to test it fit and then removed it and packed it away.

Fast forward seven weeks without any chastity or even discussion about it and I suddenly had the urge to wear my new cage. I decided to just wear it during the day while we both worked from home and I would then unlock it later in the afternoon. I'd doubt the gf would even notice, so no harm done and it would be a confidence booster to know it doesn't show through clothes. It felt great to be back in a cage. I'd not given this one much of a try before but I filled it completely even when flacid and there was no longer a need to tie string around my waist to keep it close to my body.

Once work was finished I was planning to unlock myself and put the cage away without telling the gf but it felt wrong. So I thought I should just tell the gf later that I had worn it and then give her the keys to unlock me and she can keep hold of them so that I can't wear it again until she tells me to (I can't put it on without the key).

I was regretting this conversation as I know she wasn't that keen on it before. Despite being awesome and giving it a good try, it just wasn't her thing. She'd also asked me to be more proactive in initiating sex which I promised to do but haven't really acted on it yet, so it felt selfish to indulge in this again. I just came out and said that I had two things to say to her. Firstly I needed to apologize for not being proactive like I said I would. I hadn't ignored what she'd said, I just hadn't been as up for it in the last few weeks and it's going to take time to change my ways. She was very cool, said it's okay and then asked what the second thing was. I said I'd put my cage on this morning and then handed her the keys. She laughed, grabbed the keys off me and then asked if I was still wearing it. Once I confirmed, she put the keys in her pocket and said she might not let me out. Hot!!

A couple of hours later we go to bed and I start touching her the way she likes. She jumps out of bed and grabs her top off the floor to get the keys out of the pocket. Then she puts them in a drawer and gets back in to bed. I thought she was going to unlock me but she just wanted to make sure they didn't end up in the washing machine. Fakeout is super hot!!

After a lot more fondling she can't take any more and gets the keys back out of the drawer and does unlock me. I'm a little disappointed that I still haven't spent a night in the cage, but we have great sex. I make sure not to cum in case she insists I put the cage back on, and I want to stay horny. But afterwards she packs it all away for "another time", with a sly smile. Now it is truly in her hands when that will be and the thought that at any moment she could suddenly surprise me with it is a huge turn on.
5 x
Muted_Apricot

Post by Muted_Apricot »

Small update today. About a week ago I suddenly had a 'need' to be caged again. My gf hadn't mentioned it at all since my last brief lockup. So when we had sex a week ago I made sure not to cum and mentioned afterwards that I'd like to be locked up again as I hadn't worn my new device overnight yet and wasn't 100% sure if it was going to be comfortable for more than a few hours. She just said "okay" and then we went to sleep.

We had sex another three times this week and I continued to stop myself from cumming, but she still showed no sign of bringing the cage out again. Last night during sex she made a comment "is this a cum or no cum night" and I reminded her of my cage by saying "depends if you plan on locking me up or not". After we had sex, at the point we'd usually stop I was still rock hard and asked if she wanted to carry on. She did so I suggested she get on top. Once she was done she handed me the cage from out of the drawer and I went to the bathroom to put it on. In went on quickly and she used the key to lock me in. I find it hot to not touch the key and let her do both the locking and unlocking.

I am writing this the following morning having worn the cage overnight for the first time. It feels tight but not uncomfortably so and it didn't wake me in the night. I am slightly concerned that the cage might rub or cause sores, the metal is a little rough but we'll see how it goes. There was no discussion on how long I am going to locked for this time. She could unlock me as soon as she wakes up, or I could be in for 8 days (her birthday). I love not knowing!
2 x
Muted_Apricot

Post by Muted_Apricot »

Night 2 completed and I am still locked up :D

When my gf woke yesterday I was deliberate in not mentioning the cage and just carry on the day like normal. She was out most of the day anyway and I had to work from home. Part of me was scared that if I reminded her about the cage then she might remove it, and I was so excited to wear it anyway that I didn't need the teases just yet.

While she was away I made sure to get some chores done. I'm usually pretty good at cleaning but I made an extra effort and also got some laundry done, which she normally does. When she returned home later in the evening we made dinner and watched a movie. I was a bit more confident than usual, touching her more and I think she enjoyed that. During the movie she put her legs on my lap and I'm fairly certain she felt the cage but still it had not been mentioned all day. If she had forgotten about it then this would have reminded her.

After the movie I give her a kiss. Usually I find it hard to initiate but today it comes easy. She then asks me "how was your first night in the cage?" I misunderstood at first and thought she meant 'first of many', which instantly turned me on, but actually she meant the first time I had worn this cage overnight. I say that I slept well and had no problems. Then we kiss again on the sofa and I go down on her until she cums. Afterwards she asks if I am good and we then go to bed.

Initially I was a bit worried that she had lost all interest in chastity but now I'm not so sure. She certainly remembered a lot of the things I told her I liked when we tried it a couple of months ago. Normally she would have tried to please me after I had gone down on her but today it was just an "are you good?" and then we sleep. I love that. Overall I think she is still neutral on the whole thing but I'm hoping that if I can show her I'm a better person when I'm caged it will be possible to tip the scales.
5 x
Muted_Apricot

Post by Muted_Apricot »

When I awaken from night 2 the cage is a bit painful. It feels super tight and is squeezing my balls. I adjust slightly and add some Vaseline which solves the issue. When flacid the cage is fine but when hard it does rub. The plan now is to add some Vaseline before bed.

I am working from home again and gf is also home during the morning. Just before she leaves to go out I decide to shower and she walks in to the bedroom when I am wearing nothing but the cage. I think it's the first time she's seen me like this with the new cage. I'm not sure if it's the look of the cage or the power she has over me but there was definitely a slight smile at the sight.

After work I go to meet the gf and one of her friends who are competing in an event. I put on some jeans but I'm not convinced the cage is fully hidden under them. The tip of the penis also rubs against the jeans through the bars and creates a pinching sensation. And so I am conscious of the cage the whole time, but no major dramas.

Back at home afterwards and I am folding laundry in the bedroom when the gf returns home. She quickly gets naked for a shower but lies on the bed chatting to me first. I'm not sure if she's doing it on purpose or not but the sight of her naked on the bed in front of me is torture to my caged penis.

We go to bed later and the gf has a headache so I'm expecting she just wants to sleep. However I do ask if she wants me to 'distract' her from her headache and she seems keen. So I start with fingers and playing with her breasts and them move on to tongue. When she has cum from oral I am all ready to go to sleep but she says "I am going to have to get your keys". She grabs them from the bedside drawer and unlocks me. The base ring isn't coming off anytime soon so I rotate it 180 and use it as a cock ring.

She starts with a blow job and then hops on top and rides my rock hard cock. As she moves my balls are being squeezed slightly from the base ring which adds a little pain to the mix, something new to me during sex. All feels incredible but I am doing a good job of not cumming until suddenly out of nowhere I reach the point of no return and with her on top there is no stopping it. My cock feels so tight that the cum spurts out in stages and feels like it goes on much longer than usual. I am done and the cage comes off completely before we sleep.

So only 2 nights and 2 full days this time around but about 9 days without cumming. My main problem seems to be that the gf really wants my cock in her when she gets turned on. I thought that if I didn't cum then I'd be able to just slip the cage back on afterwards but that didn't quite work out. I didn't realise it at the time but she was trying to get me to cum and wasn't stopping until I did. She saw it as a reward but I would have liked to go a bit longer first. Anyhow it was still a fun experience.

I'm not sure when next time will be but I will try and talk with the gf again about what we both get/want out of the cage. My hope is to get to the desperation stage and have me begging for release and for her to say no and keep me locked a few more days after that. I think that is a long way off but it's good to have goals. For now I am free again.
2 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

My main problem seems to be that the gf really wants my cock in her when she gets turned on.
Gee! What a problem!
1 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.