Need a bit of help

Living the real life under lock and key
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020
Re: Need a bit of help

Post by Jens_Property »

That's a good idea. I'd love for her to punish me, but I think that's a long time away. I'd also love to get pegged by her, but that doesn't seem to be in the near future either even though I told her I was on board with both corporal punishments and pegging.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
slave d

Post by slave d »

All good, just remember it’s the start of a journey not a destination !! Every step along the way will bring new thrills and energy to you both. The things i have talked about have taken 6 years to get to and we’re still growing and changing. We only now think we’ve found the perfect device for me but that will probably change again as well. Just enjoy and expect the odd bump along the way, just as you would with anything in life !! None of us get out of life alive anyway lol !!!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

slave d wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:05 am Just enjoy and expect the odd bump along the way, just as you would with anything in life !! None of us get out of life alive anyway lol !!!!
Very good advice that everyone should keep in mind. It's easy to get excited and wasn't to dive head first into it, but we all need to remember that it's usually our idea and not our significant others idea. I don't expect it to be a complete change overnight, but a guy can dream lol
1 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Jens_Property wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:05 pm We just had to put down our 14 year old border collie/lab mix. We'd love to get a German Shepherd, but it's kinda nice not having tumbleweed of dog hair all the time lol
Ah, sorry for your loss. 14 years is a good long life, I’m glad you were able to provide a good home for so long.

Dog hair tumbleweed, man. Our Neato vacuum robot broke and the week-ish until I had a replacement wheel ordered, delivered and installed was nerve-wracking. Without the robot I’d lose my mind.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

Schnoff wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:50 am
Ah, sorry for your loss. 14 years is a good long life, I’m glad you were able to provide a good home for so long.

Dog hair tumbleweed, man. Our Neato vacuum robot broke and the week-ish until I had a replacement wheel ordered, delivered and installed was nerve-wracking. Without the robot I’d lose my mind.
Thanks, she was a shit disturber, but we still enjoyed having her around. Except on days like the day she ate the carpet completely off two basement stairs while we were gone. Or the day she had explosive diarrhea all over the basement while we were at work. Those are the days that I remember anytime I think about getting another dog lol
0 x