Need a bit of help

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Need a bit of help

Post by TwistedMister »

When will the bunny be big enough to eat?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

TwistedMister wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:23 am When will the bunny be big enough to eat?
At 85 pounds she does the eating......
4-D653E3EA-453136-800.jpg
4-D653E3EA-453136-800.jpg (78.97 KiB) Viewed 1306 times
Watching.jpg
Watching.jpg (55.61 KiB) Viewed 1306 times
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

Awwwww, bunny is so cute!
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

She's an American Staffordshire Terrier. It's the only breed of Pit Bull Terrier that is accepted by the AKC. And, like most pitties, she's as gentle as can be. We brought 2 kittens home in December and she mothers them to the point of bathing one of them.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

We just had to put down our 14 year old border collie/lab mix. We'd love to get a German Shepherd, but it's kinda nice not having tumbleweed of dog hair all the time lol
1 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Damn,I thought you meant , like, a rabbit. I like rabbit. There used to be a restaurant I would go to, I'd get frog legs and rabbit. I called it a hoppy meal.
cmjdjm1 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:05 pm We just had to put down our 14 year old border collie/lab mix. We'd love to get a German Shepherd, but it's kinda nice not having tumbleweed of dog hair all the time lol
We got a Belgian Malinois a year ago. It's like an all-black shepherd, short hair, doesn't shed much. But, full of energy, loves to run more than any GS I've seen.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:30 am Damn,I thought you meant , like, a rabbit. I like rabbit. There used to be a restaurant I would go to, I'd get frog legs and rabbit. I called it a hoppy meal.
Lol hoppy meal...I like that!
TwistedMister wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:30 am We got a Belgian Malinois a year ago. It's like an all-black shepherd, short hair, doesn't shed much. But, full of energy, loves to run more than any GS I've seen.
I had to look that one up. I'd never heard of them before. Must not be a very popular breed around here. Says they are a bit smaller than German shepherds, so that'd be perfect for us. Might have to look around and see if there's a breeder around here
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

cmjdjm1 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:20 am I had to look that one up. I'd never heard of them before. Must not be a very popular breed around here. Says they are a bit smaller than German shepherds, so that'd be perfect for us. Might have to look around and see if there's a breeder around here
I hadn't heard of them before either. It was a rescue, it took me a while to figure out just what it was, and it appears as though she was used for breeding, probably a puppy mill. I don't think she was treated very well. It's been a year and we've got most of the bad quirks worked out but still a way to go.
1 x
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

Glad to hear she's found a good home!
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

One thing i’d suggest too (sorry not dogs lol) is that you use “may i do that for you Miss” as often as possible. MsM used to automatically do things Herself that i could do for Her and would love to be ordered to do, so after asking for a while i changed to “may i run the bath for You Miss“, “may i set the table for You Miss”, “may i do xyz for You Miss” etc etc, within a short while i was doing much more and those things got added to my duties. i also reminded MsM frequently that if She was thinking of doing anything around the house Her first thought should be “can i get ld to do this for me” !!

i know that introducing discipline isn’t easy either and won’t be likely to happen for quite a while, but what i did was over time kept reminding MsM that She needed to be able to punish me in some way when i failed to meet expectations, eventually i made Her a paddle with Her name on it and later a cane. Over time this built from the occasional stroke or two to the stage years later where MsM relishes seeing bruises on my arse and disciplines me just because She can and because it reminds me of my place in submission to Her.

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.