Need a bit of help

Living the real life under lock and key
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020
Need a bit of help

Post by Jens_Property »

My wife is currently drawing up a chastity contract for me, and has asked me to post looking for suggestions for weekly chores that I should be completing. I generally always do the cooking and laundry and some of the cleaning, which is partially why she's a tad stumped.
If anyone has their own list of chores or suggestions they'd like to share I'll be happy to pass them along.
Thanks!
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
slave d

Re: Need a bit of help

Post by slave d »

mine include:

All vacuuming and hard floor washing weekly
All dusting tidying and cleaning weekly (1 room per day generally for example Tuesday is bathroom, w/c and laundry, cleaned, (bath and w/c scrubbed etc) tidied, dusted (includes lights skirting and scotias etc) vacuumed and floors washed if needed).
Set and tidy the table for all meals
Seat MsM first always
Open all doors for MsM
Run MsM’s bath and bathe/shave/dry Her
Undress and dress MsM on demand
Make all teas and coffees and maintain MsM’s wine glass
All laundry plus linen changes weekly
Bathroom and w/c supplies maintained
MsM’s toothbrush charged and head replaced as needed
Toilet seat down and toilet spotless at all times.
Write a daily diary for MsM to check tasks performed
Write a weekly report and include all failures and thoughts
MsM’s clothes to be kept organised and tidy
MsM’s water bottle to be clean and full
Always treat MsM with respect and never argue or answer back
Maintain MsM’s discipline book with records of corporal punishment and discipline for failures (ld is paddled or caned most days, if he’s not failed then he needs reminding of his position and MsM’s authority and Dominance anyway !!

Overall do anything MsM requires immediately She demands it !!

You need to also have a punishment/discipline system that suits you, we have no carrots only sticks as i am locked permanently and orgasm free so no need for carrots !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

That's pretty much the kind of lost I was thinking of, with the addition of the daily and weekly diary.
As far as punishments go, I'm not sure she's quite into that part yet, aside from possibly longer in the cage. I let her know tonight that if she decides that she never wants to release me again (exceptions for doctors visits or otherwise where someone may see) that I'd agree with her decision and wouldn't complain or harass her for release. I'll let her know your suggestions and see what she says. Thanks!
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

He's been doing this a while, maybe you ought to work into it gradually.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have a chart on the refrigerator of everything I am supposed to do each day. This is a minimum daily tasks list as M'Lady can add to it if there is anything else she wants done. Not on the chart is getting her morning protein drink then making and serving her coffee when she gets up.
Weekly Chores Schedule.jpg
Weekly Chores Schedule.jpg (101.61 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

Wow that's a good one. Was there a template for that? I really like that idea! I love the pics at the top of it too. 1950s submissive husband lol. It's awesome!
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

cmjdjm1 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:10 pm Wow that's a good one. Was there a template for that? I really like that idea! I love the pics at the top of it too. 1950s submissive husband lol. It's awesome!
It was done in Microsoft Excel. There was a template but I don't remember which one I used or how much it had to be modified. Here is a better capture of it than the picture.

Weekly Chores Schedule.jpg (104.85 KiB) Viewed 1793 times
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

Thanks so much, I'm sure I can work with that. You're the best!
0 x
Jens_Property

Post by Jens_Property »

Did a quick edit of it in case anyone else wants to use it for their own chore list. A HUGE thank you to KittensBoyToy!
Attachments
Weekly Chores Schedule.jpg (75.2 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Glad I could be of help!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy