Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by locked4her55 »

My wife will tell you I'm always ready to try new things and experiment with what does and doesn't work.

I'm thinking I'll pass on this one. :)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

After coming home from my annual checkup, having been unlocked for a few days, I asked my wife and keyholder if she really wanted me locked up again.
Smiling, she replied "I think you know the answer to that question!"
Later that night as I got into bed I said to her (in jest) "I don't know what you possibly gain from having my genitals locked up!"
She smiled and said "I'll let you ponder that question for a few hours while I go to sleep!"
1 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Back to the original thread subject: MsM and i are edging closer towards the cuckold side (yes i am well aware many here find that a step too far !!) and recently joined the OurHotWives forum for a bit more exposure to that side of things. In my weekly report to MsM on Tuesday i added some Hot Wife pics of a lady wearing a chemise that MsM has with the “suggestion” i would love to put some pics of Her in Hers in the forum expecting as usual (in our nearly 46 years of marriage) She would say no or not comment at all. Totally gobsmacked when MsM was getting ready for Her playtime and said, “no face pics, I get editing rights and approve everything you write but if you really want to you can take pics of me tonight” !!!! OMG !! So i did and last night they went into the forum. A massive step for a mature lady like MsM and a monster turn on for me !!

MsM’s ld
5 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
slave d

Post by slave d »

Today MsM had a “session” masturbating while watching a Private Society BBC video while i watched on dribbling .... yes you know where from !! When She was finished i was allowed to suck Her Vixskin clean of Her cum and then i tidied up before bathing MsM. While in the bath MsM bashed Her funny bone (She was not amused) on the tap and i cheekily suggested that in Her “little black book” (no She doesn’t have one) under H for Hard She should write tap and other S for Soft elbow !! MsM looked at me sideways and said “yes, they can go under BBC for Hard and your little dickie for Soft ..... Yes Miss !!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Johnny Cage

Post by Johnny Cage »

Yesterday afternoon late I started having some ball ache so instead of chancing it that something might be wrong I asked my wife (key holder) if I could get a break. She gave me until bedtime. However I fell asleep putting my daughter to bed so she let me have a night off without the cage on. This morning I came out of the bedroom and my wife was sitting on the couch drinking her morning coffee and she looks dead at me and told me, “ Go put your cage on.” It was so hot, I had to give myself a couple minutes to let my instant boner go down before I could put my cage on.
11 x
DharmaProject
Last orgasm: January 31st, 2021
Orgasms this year: 31

Post by DharmaProject »

I made the comment to my wife about how I was unsure I could go a month without an orgasm and she said “Oh honey, you’ll be going longer than a month”.
8 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Tom Allen wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:29 pm Without your testicles, your cage would just fall off.
Obligatory “punch a hole into your dick and anchor the cage by that” comment.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Weirdo.
2 x
Locked_husband
Last orgasm: May 23rd, 2020
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by Locked_husband »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:55 am
WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:49 am Locked_husband - You are our only hope for a report on this subject. How about if you try it for just a few minutes, or less if it's too painful, and tell us about the experience?
Getting back to my suggestion of using the band for very short term play, before I tried it, I would do some rigorous testing to be absolutely certain that I could remove the band quickly and safely as soon as things started getting too intense. If you can't remove it with the same device that you put it on with, I would test various styles of bandage scissors to be sure I could safely slip them under the stretched band and easily snip through it.
On this. They can't be removed with the pliers. Sometimes we have to remove them from a calf or a lamb. Funny enough they have a tendency to try move back inside when putting the ring on. So you can miss one ball. In which case, we have found the best method is using a set of very sharp and precise electronic snips to cut them off.
3 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Locked Husband wrote:

"On this. They can't be removed with the pliers. Sometimes we have to remove them from a calf or a lamb. Funny enough they have a tendency to try move back inside when putting the ring on. So you can miss one ball. In which case, we have found the best method is using a set of very sharp and precise electronic snips to cut them off."

How certain are you that those snips would work without causing you injury if you were to do a very brief stint with the band? Anything less than absolutely 100%, allowing for shaky hands and anything else that could complicate matters, would make this a definite no go.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.