The Big down after

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked_husband
Last orgasm: May 23rd, 2020
Orgasms this year: 3

The Big down after

Post by Locked_husband »

Good morning All,

So the night before last I was allowed to have a full O, the first in about 2.5 weeks. (Longest I have ever gone, and short time compared to some people on here, but we are just starting out). While is felt amazing to finally finish and have a full O. The last 36hrs have been miserable really.

I have has often had that post O down. But nothing like this.

What are people experiences with this and advice please? Its got me questioning if I want to experience another full O as I seem to have got a longer last satisfaction from my KH having O's
0 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6
Re: The Big down after

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

...and there’s the conundrum. You want to sooo bad, but you know you’re about to go back to square one! Which is why there’s a moment of sheer joy when my KH stops before orgasm and says “That’s enough for now - back in the cage!”
I’ve found that licking Mistress T to orgasm, followed by a ruined orgasm for me - or any play that produces sperm without allowing a full orgasm, gives me massive satisfaction without causing the post-O downer. Of course once in a while we HAVE to experience the full orgasm and subsequent downer, just so we remember why we want to be caged and locked in the first place!

And the bottom line? ...your key holder is in charge, so if she says come, you come. If she says stop you stop.
4 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Back when we first started, we discovered that when Mrs Edge made me lock up immediately afterward helped mitigate the orgasm drop.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

When you stay locked long enough, with an average of one to three months between orgasms, you may find that you have less of a 'down' period after an O. Especially if you are locked right back up after.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:30 am When you stay locked long enough, with an average of one to three months between orgasms, you may find that you have less of a 'down' period after an O. Especially if you are locked right back up after.
I'll second that. Over 6 months denied orgasm and then allowed 2 in 4 days. Let down/drop? My biggest problem is which project to tackle for M'Lady next!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
HubbyNew2It
Last orgasm: June 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 21

Post by HubbyNew2It »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:26 am
TwistedMister wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:30 am When you stay locked long enough, with an average of one to three months between orgasms, you may find that you have less of a 'down' period after an O. Especially if you are locked right back up after.
I'll second that. Over 6 months denied orgasm and then allowed 2 in 4 days. Let down/drop? My biggest problem is which project to tackle for M'Lady next!
What devices? I have a hard time getting past about four days without some pain
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

HubbyNew2It wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:34 am
Mature Metal Jail Bird, proper fit with an open design that is easy to keep clean.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
HubbyNew2It
Last orgasm: June 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 21

Post by HubbyNew2It »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:44 am
HubbyNew2It wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:34 am
Mature Metal Jail Bird, proper fit with an open design that is easy to keep clean.
Pricey. Not sure if she has that committed.
0 x
Locked_husband
Last orgasm: May 23rd, 2020
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by Locked_husband »

Excited+Scared1 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:33 am ...and there’s the conundrum. You want to sooo bad, but you know you’re about to go back to square one! Which is why there’s a moment of sheer joy when my KH stops before orgasm and says “That’s enough for now - back in the cage!”
Thank you for the advice, glad I'm not the only one that suffered this. I will talk to my wife about it and will use this as a example of how to bypass it
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

That’s why i have not had an orgasm in 3 years and have been told my last one was my last !!

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.