[Homebody] Locked in Love

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Homebody

Re: [Homebody] Locked in Love

Post by Homebody »

05/06/2020 – Love in the Afternoon – Wednesday

I had the house to myself in the morning. Our Youngest and my wife were both out to work and I was working from home. Every move I made the cage had me thinking about my wife. She was going to be home hours before our Youngest and I wanted to be ready in case she was in the mood for loving. So I made sure to be shaved and showered before I started work. Also, I made sure to recharge her vibrator. The last time we took it out it wasn’t charged which was a bummer.

When Goddess got home after work I could tell she was feeling amorous. Knowing that we had the house to ourselves she asked that we take the computer to the bedroom. We spent some time reading and discussing other people’s post. I love to hear her thoughts about what we read. Much of what is described makes for interesting reading and conversation, but it is not something we intend on trying. These sessions of relaxing in bed exploring were really missed for the past couple of months. Now that we have had a couple of them recently I hope they become a more regular activity.

Eventually we needed to move on to more physical action. We had been reading for a while when Goddess asked me to put some oil on her nipples and rub them. This got us both very excited and she asked me to get her vibe out. She used the toy while I rubbed her nipples. I was beside her in bed amazed at how uninhibited she was. When I shifted to go down on her the size of the toy was making it difficult to get to her clit and her orgasm stayed out of reach. So we switched to her favorite purple toy. This allowed her to enjoy her first orgasm and after some recovery I resumed. This time something very rare happened. When she got to her peak it seemed like she stayed there for a very long time. It was like she kept coming without needing me to stop in between. It was so exciting that I was having trouble keeping up with her. When she caught her breath, she couldn’t tell how many orgasms she had.

She wanted to make love and quickly removed the cage. Because we had been so excited for so long it didn’t take a lot of time before we came together. What a glorious session. Thinking about Goddess and what we have has kept me feeling buzzed all day. Thank you my love.
6 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

5/8/20 - Lockdowns - Friday

As our Corona lockdown continues we have been discussing what we would be able to do on Mother’s Day. Only our Youngest lives with us so we won’t be able to see everyone in person. Our Youngest will be working on Sunday so Goddess and I will have a long time to ourselves. Goddess bought a new color polish for me to use when redoing her toe nails. She said she wants me caged for this, so I have been wondering when she will put me back in.

When she got home from work she was in a playful and amorous mood. With the house being empty we went up to the bedroom. She was undressed before me and lay down on her stomach across the bed. I took advantage of this to kiss her buns and thighs which is something we both are enjoying more of. I have been taking every opportunity given me and I believe it excites her knowing how much the sight of her bottom turns me on. Before long she wanted to feel me laying fully on top of her so I rested my weight on her and kissed the sides of her neck and ears while caressing everything within reach. She rolled over and I slid down her body to begin loving her snatch. We were in a different position for us and it seemed to work really well. Usually she would be on the edge of the bed and I would be on the floor. This doesn’t allow me to use my fingers which she needs to get off. Today, because she was completely on the bed, I could rest my whole upper body on the bed and it allowed me to use my fingers. Goddess could also get her feet on the mattress which allowed her more freedom to move in delightful ways. All this taken together allowed her to have a rare orgasm with me in this position. We will have to try this again.

We then rested a bit before moving into our normal position for oral sex. I gave her two more orgasms this way. It really impresses me how many orgasms she has. She is having more now than at any time in our lives and it excites me continuously to think about. I feel so privileged and in love. She decided that she would like to edge me. As she worked her magic I told her that I had been enjoying looking at the private pictures we had taken and how exciting it is to be able to see her body on my phone. I explained that I had been thinking a lot about the time she caged me and then had me go down on her. She had considered this for today, so I will probably get to have this experience again. Today she wanted to cage me as soon as I cleaned up from my edging. The more we do this the better she gets at it but my problem is that I have a lot of trouble knowing when to say stop. Each time she stops she squeezes the base hard which is intense. The third stop though, even though she was squeezing very hard, the sensation kept building and I went over the edge and it felt amazing. We have never gotten passed the third edge.

After cleaning up she put the cage on. This is only the second time she has done this after we make love and it really feels different. Each time she closes the lock I feel a wave of love for her. I know we are lucky to have each other. But luck is not the reason that we are so close now. We are really working to make each other happy and to express the love we have. We spent the entire rest of the day together; shopping, preparing and eating dinner, and then working on a puzzle. The whole time feels more intimate to me knowing that she has chosen to partake in chastity with me and for me. And to see her be such a free spirit in the bedroom makes this one of the most exciting and fulfilling times of my life. Thank you my love.
2 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

5/10/20 – Mother’s Day Spa – Sunday

Mother’s Day during lockdown is very different. We weren’t going to get to see our children, never mind our extended family. I wanted to treat my beautiful wife to a spa day to know how loved she is. For years she has been going to a beauty salon to get her nails done and I was going to do my best to give her the same experience I could from home. In preparation she had locked my cage on Friday night and bought herself a new color polish to try. During the afternoon, when we would have a couple of hours alone, we headed to the family room.

I had drawn the shades and put on some music she liked. We were only wearing bathrobes that weren’t on tight so we could see each other. She sat on the couch and soaked in the electric foot bath for 15 minutes. Then I used a pumice stone on her heals and massaged her feet. I took my time with the nails. The old polish came off, nails were trimmed and filed, and three coats of polish. This took another 25 minutes or so. She thought the nails came out good. I am a tougher critic and could see mistakes I don’t have the skill to prevent. More practice is needed.

It was a wonderful sight to look up at her and see the relaxed, contented look on her face. I kept peppering her feet and legs with kisses. She would occasionally comment on how exciting it was to catch a glimpse of my cage. And I would tell her how much I loved seeing her body through the open bathrobe. Doing nails is something I am getting used to. I love doing it for her because it feels so intimate. I told her that when the salons reopen I would miss doing this and asked her to think of some equivalent service I could provide. It is so satisfying to make her happy that I would like us to continue with these activities.

I remained on the floor as the polish dried and then kissed my way up her legs. After only a few minutes of oral she wanted to move to the bedroom to be more comfortable. We quickly set the room to rights so that nothing looked unusual for when our Youngest returned. Then we got into the bed.

I am still trying to figure out the difference between giving oral when caged as compared to free. Physically the constriction of the cage makes it more intense. Mentally there is a gratitude towards Goddess that she is such a caring and open-minded woman to take this journey with me. In both cases I love to escape the world for a while and simply concentrate on making the woman I love feel as good as I can. As always, the time seemed too short. She had had two intense orgasms and wanted to recover. It was getting close to the time when the Youngest would get back home. She wanted me on top and inside her so she took off the cage. It was a wonderful way to end our spa treatment.

The rest of the day went well. We texted, called, and facetimed all the people we wanted to get in touch with. At the end of the day all the kids faced timed us and I gave Goddess the big group gift we had all gone in on. Our oldest had just finished a grueling twelve hours shift at the hospital so we didn’t stay on for too long. It is so important to keep in contact even when you can’t be in ‘touch’. I hope by then end of the day Goddess knew how important she is to so many people and knows how much we all love her.
4 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

05/17/2020 – Short timer – Sunday

As of Sunday I had been unlocked for a week. This was one of the longest times that we had gone without the cage since we had started chastity. On Saturday I asked my wife if everything was ok and she said it was and that she would get back to chastity soon. This was a great relief to me. I wasn’t worried, but I did find that I missed the experience. Everything about having my wife involved in chastity with me makes me feel closer to her and I always appreciate all she does to show me her love. Having been reassured everything was ok, I was ready to wait for her to let me know when she wanted to go again. As I always tell her, she is definitely worth waiting for.

I didn’t have to wait for long. Early on Sunday afternoon my beautiful wife asked if she could put the cage on me. I was very happy to do so. Quickly we found ourselves in the bedroom in our normal position for caging. It has come to feel so natural for me to be standing before her as she lays out the ring, cage, oil, lock and key. It a lot of concentration to keep from getting excited while she worked and she seemed to be as excited as I was. It took a bit of effort to fit the cage onto me and then squeeze it down into position on the ring. I felt the normal surge of love I get as I watched her fit the lock and remove the key. She gave me kisses on the cage and looked up at me. I bent down to her and we kissed passionately for a couple of minutes. I used my sign to ask if she wanted oral and when we parted she said she needed me to lick her.

My excitement went from 60 to 120 mph with that sentence. Before long we were undressed and getting comfortable on the bed. I was surprised at the situation for two reasons. First is that this would be the second time that she asked me to go down on her just after putting on the cage. Second is that we had just made love the day before, and it was awesome.

It felt so good to be wearing the cage again for her. It made cunnilingous much more intense for me. I was focusing on every cue she was giving me for timing and I gave her two powerful orgasms. During recovery I lay on top of her in the missionary position. Goddess loves feeling the cage on her and it gets me excited to make out with her like that.

After a while she told me that she wanted to make love but first she would like me to go down on her again and use the toy. I was overjoyed and surprised. The cage had only been on for about 30 minutes and I was not expecting it to be removed for a couple of days. Her wanting more oral always feel like a gift that we give each other as opposed to something I do to her. I got back into position with her favorite toy. I took a moment to look at the amazing sight of it being inside my wife. I am a very visual person and am still moved by the powerful sexuality of my wife and her beauty. The cage felt tight as I resumed my favorite activity and gave her the third orgasm of the day.

When she recovered she asked if she could edge me like we tried the day before. We have been trying different techniques and I am very happy with how it is going. She removed the cage and I laid next to her. She took her time and made me feel great. I have never managed to last beyond the third edge and this wasn’t an exception. It was such a powerful release.

When I was done I needed a shower to clean up. After the shower my KH wasn’t in the bedroom, so I got dressed and tidied up the room. We had not talked if she wanted to do a recaging, so I left it up to her. Either way I had no complaints. Later that evening she asked me if I wanted to put the cage on again. Absolutely I did. It was much easier because I didn’t get excited physically. Emotionally I was very excited. My wife is keeping this new and giving me everything I dream about. I had never been caged for such a short period of time. But the intensity of that time is something I never want to forget. Being able to sleep next to my beautiful wife while she has the key to my cage makes me feel thoroughly loved. Having both experiences in one day was completely unexpected. Thank you my love.
5 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

05/19/20 – First Tease – Tuesday

My KH and I have talked a bit about teasing. I had expressed an interest in trying it at some point. On Tuesday we were in the kitchen alone and I was asked if I could go down on her. She smiled and said that would be nice and she asked what I would like to do after that. I had been caged for two nights and said I would like to try teasing for the first time. She agreed and we headed to the bedroom.

We were both excited to be trying something new and neither of us were sure what to do. But you can’t go wrong by starting with cunnilingous. I gave my wife two oral orgasms while she touched me. While she recovered we relaxed with her touching the cage. We talked about what we could do to try teasing and decided upon removing the cage but leaving the ring on. She would touch me to get me close but I would not cum.

With the cage off and her touching me I got very hard. The top of the ring where the lock goes was pressing into me. It was uncomfortable but the intensity of the sensation made up for it. She used some lube and stroked me. When that got too much she touched my balls for a while and began stroking again. I don’t remember ever being that hard. The ring felt very tight and her hand felt very good.

When I felt like I was getting close I asked to lick her again. She agreed. It didn’t take long for her third orgasm.

As we laid next to each other she commented on how hard I was and that I was a dark red color. I wondered how it would feel inside her. We made love very slowly side by side. I could barely take any movement if I wanted to not cum. And after a few minutes I had to stop. This was a new feeling for me. I really felt a strong need to cum, but I wanted to have the experience of teasing so we were done.

It took a long time and a cold shower before I even started to lose my erection. Even so I wasn’t flaccid when I was done. It took a long time to get the cage back on. I am always so impressed with how patient and loving my KH is when caging me. She doesn’t get frustrated, she just steadily applies pressure to shrink me down and into the cage. I am always thinking about how much I love her during this. I will often stroke her hair and give her kisses. It is difficult to not to start to get hard again if I get carried away, so I stop and admire her while she works. When she is done she gives the cage three kisses and then we kiss and express our love for each other.

I am blessed to be married to someone who is so willing and enthusiastic to try new things. I am sure that what we are doing is not something she would have thought of on her own, but she shares my excitement and it makes me love her even more. She is the lover of my dreams. As I write this the following day, I just want to hold her and tell her that in person. She is the best part of my life.
5 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

05/21/2020 – Four Nights – Thursday

My KH had me locked for my longest time. Four nights and four days with a mind bending hour of teasing on Tuesday. I was surprised that the cage was still comfortable. I was experiencing a level of horniness that was very high. I seemed to be thinking of my wife every few minutes and I had a strong need to taste her and feel her responding to my efforts. During the day while working I would lose my concentration and day dream about her. Then I would shake it off and resume working until it happened again.

Goddess had asked several times how the cage was to make sure I wasn’t in pain. Ironically, every time she would ask it would make the cage tighter. We would talk and I reassured her that everything was great and that it was an interesting experience for me. I really appreciated the level of interest she was showing.

After work Thursday, my wife came up to me in the kitchen and asked, ‘How is my locked husband doing after four nights?’ I told her I was doing good but really needed her. She told me that she wanted to take care of me. She wanted this to be all about me, not her. I have often told her that I like to have times when it is all about her. She explained that there would be no oral for her and that she wanted to make me cum. Either by using her hand or while making love. I had no problem choosing to make love.

She removed the cage as soon as we got into bed and stroked me for a short while before we started making love. It was very slow and passionate. I didn’t think I could last very long unless the pace was slow. It was wonderful and I felt very emotionally connected to my wife. Surprisingly I lasted a long while. My wife had a very satisfying orgasm and I soon followed.

I love how we are trying new things and look forward to where this adventure is going. Thank you my love.
4 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

05/28/20 – Five Months – Thursday

5/28/20 – Thursday

On Tuesday the 26th my KH had put the cage on before bedtime. Wednesday the silicone rings had arrived. On Thursday we wanted to try them out. Goddess asked to remove the cage as soon as we got into bed. I told her ‘Of course you can, you are in charge of when it goes on and comes off.’ I got to give her two orgasms from oral, and it is different doing it while uncaged.

We were both wanting to try the new rings so I got them out and we looked at them. I got three rings of different sizes and a forth that is about ½ inch thick, almost like a little sleeve. We put on two rings and she touched me for a while. It is not nearly as restrictive as the metal ring and more comfortable. Goddess felt the difference in my hardness and liked it. We were both happy with how they felt while making love, I hope we use them often.

Five Months –

May 28th marked five months since we started chastity. Life has not turned out the way I expected. We started with an empty nest and as much alone time as we wanted. Since Corvid19 it doesn’t look like the nest will be empty for years. Our youngest has transferred to a college that can be commuted to and will be living at home.

I have never been more impressed with my wife than I have been during this time. That is very high praise because I have always been impressed with my wife. It would have been easy to say that life is too complicated and we should put chastity aside and try later when things are normal. But with every new obstacle, we have talked and decided that we both are enjoying what this lifestyle is bringing to our relationship and we want to continue. My wife has shown such an open minded and adventurous side of her that it leaves me in awe.

I have gone back through my posts to see how many days I have been locked each month. Most months were 1/3 of the time. May was close to ½ the number of days. This is so wonderful to me. Wearing a cage for my KH feels completely natural and lets me think of her all the time. Our lovemaking is anything but routine, each time can have something new. Best to me is our communication about our relationship is at the highest level that I can remember. All of this taken together has deepened my feeling of love and respect for my wife more than I thought possible.

I don’t know what the next months will bring. But I hope that this journey we have started on continues. There have no down sides that I have noticed and I believe if any show up we will be able to talk them through and overcome them. My intention is to do everything in my power to show my love to my KH, Goddess and wife. And to make her life filled with as much emotional and physical joy as possible.
1 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

06/08/20 – In The Groove – Monday

It feels to me that my love and I have settled into a wonderful groove. Caged for a couple of days, uncaged for a couple of days and repeat. It feels perfectly normal now to do this. Last Thursday my wife was going to go out to see some friends she hadn’t seen in months. I had hoped that she would suggest using the cage. When it became apparent to me that she was going to be going out and hadn’t thought of it, I asked if she would mind putting on the cage. She got a bright smile and said of course. Lovingly and efficiently she put it on and had a great afternoon visiting with her friends.

I always love when using the cage is her idea. However, she has always said that she wants me to ask for it if I want. I don’t have to ask often but when I do her attitude is wonderful and makes me happy. I think that it may also be reassuring to her that if I am asking for it that it is still something that I want to do with her.

On Monday evening I went for a walk after work and came back sweaty. When I told my wife that I needed a shower she asked to put the cage on afterwards. I told her that I would love that and asked if I could give her oral after putting on the cage. I could see that she hadn’t anticipated that so I asked her if she would think about it while I took my shower, because I would certainly be thinking about it. Sure enough, after my shower we had just enough time for her to put the cage on and for me to show her how much I love her before dinner. It was so exciting and I haven’t stopped thinking about it.

Before chastity these moments may have passed with a hug and a kiss but now they are filled with such wonderful intimacy. I spent the whole time she was out last Thursday, and all the time since last night thinking about how much I love her. She always lets me know that she appreciates all the things I do for her. Chastity feels like such a gift that she gives to me. Thank you my love.
3 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

06/14/2020 – Loving Life – Sunday

It has been a wonderful week. On Wednesday I got to redo my Goddess’ nail polish, which is an intensely erotic task while caged and only wearing bathrobes. After she removed the cage there was a long scratch. It didn’t hurt but took several days to heal. I am not sure of the cause.
Saturday we were able to spend time together in the afternoon and it blew my mind. We had a very long session of oral where Goddess had four consecutive orgasms that left us both breathless and in awe. It is difficult to express how happy this makes me. Our love life this year has reached a peak I didn’t even dream of before. She has become so sensual. After making love for a while she told me she needed me to lick her to another orgasm. She then proceeded to give me a body shaking release.

We talked about how surprised we were with four in a row. She thought that was a record for us. I looked through these posts to find that it is the second time, the first being back in April. It may seem that would make it less special. My thinking is that it is more important. It shows that the four orgasms were not a fluke. We are so sexually compatible we can do this whenever she wants to. She has known for years that giving her oral is one of the most satisfying and loving activities I experience. And seeing her allow wave after wave of orgasm to overtake her makes my heart swell with love for her. Having a fifth orgasm is a new record though 😊.

Not much good has come out of the pandemic. Selfishly though, my favorite is that with all the salons closed I have gotten to experience trying to take their place. Sunday, I got to help my wife with dyeing her hair. I think it came out very good and it was a whole lot of messy fun. I am going to miss when she gets to return to the professionals, so I will enjoy each opportunity I get. Afterwards she asked if she could put on the cage. I was very happy with that. I love when she puts on my cage, but it is so much more meaningful when it is her idea.

So here I sit, locked by the love of my life. Completely in love with the woman I get to spend my life with. Amazed by her as a woman, wife, lover and keyholder. Thank you my love.
6 x
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24

Post by midlifelovelife »

I am really enjoying reading your journal, Homebody. I hope you and your Goddess have been having a good summer and that you’ll return with more stories.
0 x