How full is your cage?

Living the real life under lock and key
sls01234

Re: How full is your cage?

Post by sls01234 »

We are considering a custom the 6000 is to narrow and short at times the pulling on my sack can be painful.
0 x
CB6000
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Same as locked4her55 and KittensBoyToy, I am touching all sides and the end almost all of the time. The exceptions are "shrinkage" situations.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
HubbyNew2It
Last orgasm: June 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 21

Post by HubbyNew2It »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:18 am Same as locked4her55 and KittensBoyToy, I am touching all sides and the end almost all of the time. The exceptions are "shrinkage" situations.
Is shrinkage a real possibility long-term wearing
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

HubbyNew2It wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:09 pm Is shrinkage a real possibility long-term wearing
Short answer: No.

Longer answer: the penis is not a muscle. It is mainly ligaments and connective tissue, and blood vessels with sacs (essentially, a meat balloon).

Long term disuse may result in lack of flexibility of the internal structure, which will usually return to normal after a few days.

Note that there have been studies on men with long term impotence, in which they have found an attrition of roughly 10% of tissue mass. This means an average sized penis could lose a half inch or more of length, and up to a quarter inch or more of girth.

Obviously, things like overall health weight gain /loss, medications, exercise, etc, will so have an impact.

Please note that "@LockedCuck69" writing a post saying that his 9 incher shrunk to 2-1/2 Inches in six weeks is anecdotal, self-reported, and is likely not true.
2 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Maybe i could claim that my little dickie used to be 9” long and it’s just chastity that caused it lol, rather than the other way round !!!

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

slave d wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:00 am Maybe i could claim that my little dickie used to be 9” long and it’s just chastity that caused it lol, rather than the other way round !!!

MsM’s ld
LOL! I guess that I can claim that I used to have a 'foot-long' then, that has shrunk to only 6". 8-)
HubbyNew2It wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:09 pm Is shrinkage a real possibility long-term wearing
After nearly 20 years of experience, I can say with some certainty that any 'shrinkage' is temporary and normal size (whatever that may be for you) will return within a few days of freedom.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

TM explained it better than I could.

I meant "shrinkage" as used by George Costanza in a fairly famous Seinfeld episode, in his case caused by swimming in chilly ocean water, or so he claimed. :lol:
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

I got lucky and found a metal cage that fits me perfectly (amazon) . I had to use a different base ring... so its kind of a mix-and-match cage but its comfortable.

I'm pierced and the captive bead ring goes through the tip of the cage. That keeps me fully inside the cage and prevents any thoughts of cheating. Girth - It's 34mm diameter and fits good. I don't stick out unless I get an erection.
0 x
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

I guess a follow up question is, do any of you guys wish you had a larger or smaller diameter?
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I wish mine was about 1/8" smaller but that is the one dimension that can't be adjusted. I may still send it in to have it shortened. The compression of the length should help me fill the diameter better.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!