How full is your cage?

Living the real life under lock and key
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69
How full is your cage?

Post by JubsinChastity »

How much do you guys usually fill out your cage girth wise?
Is it usually fairly snug touching all sides or is there a bit of wiggle room most of the time?

For me, I typically have problems with edema because my skin will push out through any hole available and just sit there. Which was making me think how much of a problem is it for other people and more specifically how do cages fit for most people?
0 x
slave d

Re: How full is your cage?

Post by slave d »

i can’t move a fraction of a mm in any direction and that’s with being totally flaccid when locked up !! MsM’s entire device is under 40mm long, not sure on width but the compressed length ensures the width is full as well. 90% of the time my knob is swollen through the bars. This device is the best MsM has found in 6 years ... and the smallest !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
HubbyNew2It
Last orgasm: June 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 21

Post by HubbyNew2It »

Only when I put it on then I tend to fill it out.
0 x
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

slave d wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:24 pm i can’t move a fraction of a mm in any direction and that’s with being totally flaccid when locked up !! MsM’s entire device is under 40mm long, not sure on width but the compressed length ensures the width is full as well. 90% of the time my knob is swollen through the bars. This device is the best MsM has found in 6 years ... and the smallest !!
And you aren't concerned about it poking through everywhere? Is it open enough that you get decent ventilation and such?
0 x
HubbyNew2It
Last orgasm: June 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 21

Post by HubbyNew2It »

Yes
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

JubsinChastity wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:17 pm
slave d wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:24 pm i can’t move a fraction of a mm in any direction and that’s with being totally flaccid when locked up !! MsM’s entire device is under 40mm long, not sure on width but the compressed length ensures the width is full as well. 90% of the time my knob is swollen through the bars. This device is the best MsM has found in 6 years ... and the smallest !!
And you aren't concerned about it poking through everywhere? Is it open enough that you get decent ventilation and such?

No problem with ventilation or cleaning as it is a cage not a tube. Check out the thread i just started about it

https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=63728

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

My cage is completely full, no wiggle room at all. A cherry Keeper short with total touch stop, so I don't have to worry about anything poking out between the bars. When I take it off, after a week, my glans is "dented" for awhile, it clears up with a bit of encouragement from her :) The touch stop is a honey comb design, so no problem with ventilation or cleaning.
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I am also snug in my cage. Right to the tip 95% of the time and comfortably tight to the sides. Only time I push out through the bars is when I try to become erect. Sightly uncomfortable but for me, that's a good thing.
2 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

locked4her55 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:55 am I am also snug in my cage. Right to the tip 95% of the time and comfortably tight to the sides. Only time I push out through the bars is when I try to become erect. Sightly uncomfortable but for me, that's a good thing.
As it should be. Total contact with the entire inside of the cage 95% of the time is recommended.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
King Hippo

Post by King Hippo »

I fill the girth snug, but I am not always the length of it all the time.
0 x
"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage." -Lucius Annaeus Seneca