Wife and device

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked_husband
Last orgasm: May 23rd, 2020
Orgasms this year: 3

Wife and device

Post by Locked_husband »

morning all.

Got a dilemma you will hopefully help me with.
My wife and I have been trying chastity out. Currently using a CB6000s and have successfully been locked for 8 days now.

I've enjoyed all of it apart from those pesky night time erections. :o :o .

My wife has enjoyed how attentive I have been to her. Giving her massages, doing the house work etc. And she wants that to continue, but doesn't like the look of the cb6000s on me. What are your suggestions on devices which look abit nicer, at the moment she doesn't want me to be naked around her.

I have a couple of more questions. But this will do for now.

Love J
0 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Re: Wife and device

Post by nosaint »

I agree with her, I never liked the looks of the CB design. Luckily, today there are many options. I bought the Holy Trainer and Cherry Keeper, so clearly I like the looks. Do a little research on what your options are and then sit down with her and let her pick one out. I also like the looks of the Evotion chastity line, but I'm not ready to order a full custom design.
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I agree with nosiant. My wife put up with a plastic device when we first started this but I found out down the road that she really didn't like the hygiene issues that's associated with them. I did some research on what else was out there and involved her in the process. I was like a salesman pitching my products. She appreciated my approach and we (really she) picked out a stainless steel device from Mature Metal. It's been metal ever since.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Locked_husband
Last orgasm: May 23rd, 2020

Post by Locked_husband »

Thanks for the advice. I like the look of the holy trainer. Going to do some research on it and discuss with her.

Unsure on the fitting of the holy trianer. What size to get.

I would love a custom one. Maybe not steel as I think it would be to heavy for work
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I think you would find the weight difference between the HT and a quality open design stainless steel cage like the Contender or Jail bird is negligible. The difference is worth it to me to have the ability to keep HER Jail Bird clean without having to remove it every few days. The key thing is a QUALITY stainless steel cage. Many of the Chinese made devices that claim to be stainless are very poor grades or actually plated over steel.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
King Hippo

Post by King Hippo »

Let her pick it out, that way she will have no one to blame but herself if she doesn't like how it looks. I use the site, LockTheCock.com
0 x
"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage." -Lucius Annaeus Seneca
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

The two that I would highly recommend are either a Cherry Keeper or an X-Lock Cobra.
The Cherry Keeper is a very generic looking cage but has the most customization options for cheap out of any you'll find.
The Cobra I've also heard great things about and in my opinion is one of the coolest looking devices.

The Holy Trainer is ok, but you have to have the right ergonomics for it to work. And the closed tube makes hygiene much harder.

A lot of people on here will recommend a metal cage. I personally am less of a fan of them because of the weight, limited design options, and its less practical for metal detectors and movement. But people say that long term hygiene is easier with them.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

JubsinChastity wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:31 pm The two that I would highly recommend are either a Cherry Keeper or an X-Lock Cobra.
The Cobra I've also heard great things about and in my opinion is one of the coolest looking devices.
Sure is cool looking. Must be one hell of a piercing. :lol:
X-Lock Cobra.jpg
X-Lock Cobra.jpg (3.44 KiB) Viewed 5561 times
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
lckddnvr

Post by lckddnvr »

Check Evotion Wearables as well. They are 3D printed and very high quality. The Orion design is very easy to clean, and I've had no issues with metal detectors if that's a concern ( before all this I was on a plane every week).
Evotion Wearables is also open to customizations.

I have a Holy Trainer, Mature Metal and Evotion Wearables and prefer to be in the Evolution Wearables Orion.
1 x
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

You can order from Mr. S Leather
or
Order from him directly (which is a bit weird cause its through Reddit, but you get more options)

Didn't mean for the picture to be so big and basically be an ad, but it is one of the best looking designs regardless haha
0 x