"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
ShalesToyBoy
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by ShalesToyBoy »

Hello, 42 year old guy - tried chastity a couple of years ago with my partner and after quite some time without we have started up again.
She has ordered me to sign up for this forum and participate - and of course i gladly obey.
0 x
PickleHolder

Post by PickleHolder »

TwistedMister wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:21 am
PickleHolder wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 8:38 am Hello,
I have appreciated this forum and am ready to join and participate some. I have come to very much enjoy my role as keyholder and look forward to learning and contributing.
P
Welcome, and enjoy as much as you want. ;)

Give me a minute, and I will add you to the Keyholder group, which will enable you to see the hidden Keyholder Forum...
Thank you
0 x
gonefishingnomore
Last orgasm: April 22nd, 2020

Post by gonefishingnomore »

Our journey just started, and that's just it. Got a few different cages to try out, got my wife to quite enthusiastically (i'm in for some 'fun' I think...) accept her role as my KH, did some tease and denial, and now she put me in my CB6000s while on a business trip, and of course, she's got the key. I gave her a list of my fantasies, and she's come up with a few of her own. As the kink originates from me, I'll have to give my KH time to make up her own mind about this. i suggested a book called 'A keyholder's handbook' so she can sort of get her head around it. No doubt she'll grab it with both hands. I have no ide where we will end up, but at the moment we're both excited and it has certainly ignited some fire in our relationship......Next week she will take me out, to a bar in our neighbourhood, me in a cage, and she'll be wearing the key around her neck. She wants to see if we get any comments.......
Anyways, happy to join the forum, and hope to get some tips and tricks and meet some like-minded people.

Cheers,

GonefishingNoMore
2 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to our newest members Locmed4love, 23dick77, LauraD, ShalesToyBoy & gonefishingnomore and thanks for your introduction.

gonefishingnomore wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:50 am Next week she will take me out, to a bar in our neighbourhood
Ahhh, going out to a bar. 8-)

It's been quite awhile since that's happened :(
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Kimberly
Last orgasm: March 16th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Kimberly »

Dear all, or to whom it may concern.

I have been dabbling with chastity belts for a while now enjoyed most of it. My partner who would like to see me in a belt twenty four seven has an imagination that far outweighs reality and at times gets a little bitchy when I refuse to wear one.

"Obviously I will not be showing her this post as I am being rather charitable when using the term "Bitchy"

I think I was groomed into wearing a belt, though quite old enough to make up my own mind. It started off with "Can you do me a favor and try this on for size" Several days later "I bet it will not fit if there are attachments inside the belt" (I will leave the "Attachment" bit to your imagination. Then the inevitable "I bet you cannot wear it for forty eight hours" I am always one to take on a bet.

Anyways that is me.

Taking into consideration the rules when first coming onto this site, does my intro look spam like? :)

P.S. I cannot find the regulations of minimum age in the rules, I expect something I have overlooked. As far as I know minimum age could be ninety years old, that would leave me out :)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Kimberly wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:43 pm P.S. I cannot find the regulations of minimum age in the rules, I expect something I have overlooked. As far as I know minimum age could be ninety years old, that would leave me out :)
It's right up at the top of the Forum page, where it says "FORUM RULES - Please read before posting. Yes, even you."

Basically, it says "You must be an adult" and "anyone found to be a minor will be banned", in the very first post on the subject, following after the part where it says "Don't be a dick."
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Kimberly
Last orgasm: March 16th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Kimberly »

Thank you, I found it last night.

I will try not to be a "Dick" maybe just a cock :)
0 x
gonefishingnomore
Last orgasm: April 22nd, 2020

Post by gonefishingnomore »

Cagedguest wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:29 pm Hi I am begining my chastity experiences with my Wife, if any KHs, have good suggestions on literature my wife could read to get more interested in her control side please point me in the right direction. She is very much hesitant on a lot of non vanilla stuff, and I'm trying to work her up at her own pace with what she is comfortable with doing. I'm open to almost anything revolving around the chastity landscape that is not focused on physical pain to the caged hubby. (me)
Hi Cagedguest,
After searching for some books about the keyholder's role, I came across 'A KeyHolder’s Handbook A Woman’s Guide To Male Chastity And Sexual Teasing by Georgia Ivey Green'
Its easy to read and quite entertaining, and a good read for 'starters' like us. My KH is reading it.....
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Cagedguest wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:29 pm good suggestions on literature open to almost anything revolving around the chastity landscape that is not focused on physical pain to the caged hubby. (me)
I gave this book by Lucy Fairbourne to my wife 10 years ago. She read it and said afterwards that it was a game changer for her.

https://www.amazon.com/Male-Chastity-Ke ... 025&sr=8-1
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Felere

Another newby from Europe

Post by Felere »

Hi. After 50 years living I decided that I didn't want to go on for the rest of my life in the same way. Specially not in my relationship with my wife. I wanted more passion, more love, more life. (Excuse for my language I'm not a native American writer). I had written my wife a letter, many years ago about my desires to be more of a sub. No reaction. Now, some 8 years ago i began talking and asking. Finally she agreed that I would order a chastity ring. The first day I was wearing it was on our marriage day. I was in heaven. There it started. We lost track several times and in several ways because of all the crab you can find on the web. To much fantasy. Now, after years, and interrupted by life itself we have come to a situation where I am in 24/7 chastity, I have visited this forum several times and I really appreciate it because it's down to earth real life and with good care for the contributors. So thank you very much. I will make time to tell some about my story and about me wondering what I got myself into. Greetings from Europe.
2 x