[MikeJames] Headed for Lockup!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mikejames

Re: [MikeJames] Headed for Lockup!

Post by Mikejames »

Tessasissy wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 6:56 pm Why not try a Lori's device with tether ring, it may be a good alternative.
I have just put in an order for a 16# the various versions of the 2 apeare to be the most popular. The teather ring has very good reviews as an alternative to a PA.
No healing time just the wait time for a bespoke hand built device.
honestly want a PA either way

Even if my wife said we are done with chastity i want a piercing.
0 x
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

Tomorrow marks 1 month of my current chastity stint. Honor system the whole time. We got a puppy last week and between the puppy and the kids there has been no time for any kind of sex. It's been a rough week. My wife has said she wants to find some time to play but when I asked her if that meant I could cum she said absolutely not.

I've edged myself a couple of times and not sure if she'd be mad about that. If she would get on board with the piercing then it would be a non issue. I know I'm not supposed to touch myself anymore but it's so hard and I can't seem to get my jail bird to work. What a colossal waste of money that turned out to be.

I mentioned a piercing to her last week and she wasn't into it. When I brought it up again she was less put off but still not giving the green light. I will continue to chip away a bit.

I also got a new cage part for my cherry keeper with a much tighter head lock and it seems promising but I haven't had a chance to spend much time in it yet to test it's turtle prevention efficacy.
Hoping it works in the interim so I can at least know I won't touch myself without permission until we can get a real secure solution in place.

There are hot aspects of honor system chastity bc it requires obedience but the hottest part of the whole chastity thing for me is the idea of not being able to do any self help even if I wanted to be disobedient.

This was planned to be a 2month chastity stint so if she sticks to it then I'm about half way there. Hoping she will stay firm and not let me cum for at least another month.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

If you do go for that piercing, try to get pierced at 8ga and then stretch to 6ga at 3 months or so. Body Circle designs offer large end balls for curved barbells from 6ga up. If that doesn’t get her on board, I’m not sure what will. Should feel great for her during PiV.

https://www.bodycircle.com/replacement- ... steel.html
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

Schnoff wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:35 pm If you do go for that piercing, try to get pierced at 8ga and then stretch to 6ga at 3 months or so. Body Circle designs offer large end balls for curved barbells from 6ga up. If that doesn’t get her on board, I’m not sure what will. Should feel great for her during PiV.

https://www.bodycircle.com/replacement- ... steel.html
The piercer I've been talking to said he usually Pierces at 8 6 or 4 depending on anatomy. Hoping to do at laeast 6 but starting at 4 would be ideal.
1 x
Muzzled Horndog

Post by Muzzled Horndog »

Mikejames wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:17 pm
There are hot aspects of honor system chastity bc it requires obedience but the hottest part of the whole chastity thing for me is the idea of not being able to do any self help even if I wanted to be disobedient.
We’ve been on honor system since January. Our rule is I can touch myself and even edge some, but no cumming. I have yielded my orgasms to her. But frankly she doesn’t deny me that much, and prefers that I do cum when we have sex. I actually would like more restriction (which I’m still not sure why). She has become a lot more adventurous. Our lovemaking is different every time. It’s amazing.
2 x
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

I'd love a copy of the book you wrote for your wife if you don't mind.
Please keep writing in this journal. It's very entertaining. I feel like I'm right there in the room watching you begging for sex, and the disappointment when your wife shuts you down. You're inspiring me to start my own journal so I can look back at how far we've come along.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

Its been a while since ive posted. Ive so far done several 1 month honor system chastity stretches. I simply cannot get any device to work and i cant piss away any more money on them. I just want to get pierced and get a cage only design like the schandmaske or the glans armor. Wifey is skeeved out about piercings but im going to keep gently pushing it.

Anyway last thursday i had a massive fight with her. Over other stuff but its been a long time coming. Out of anger i crossed the line and said some things i regret. We are ok and getting past it as our love is not fragile, but she was and still is hurt by it.

Sunday she wanted make up sex. So we fooled around, she totally dominated, fingerd my ass for a while with 3 fingers (shes never put more than 2 in before) and when i stiffened up and told her it hurt a bit she told me to shut up and take it and then just kept pounding me. She said ive been bad and bad sluts get fucked like bitches to learn who's in charge. It didnt take long for me to loosen uo and it was crazy hot. I almost came from just that but she told me i better not and then said she cant trust me so thats all the butt play i was getting. She basically made me beg her to keep doing it and when i did she laughed and said no, i know you're a little butt slut but that is all you get tonight, youre done.

She then told me to suck her tits and after a few minutes she just bluntly said, go down and eat my pussy. Ill tell you when you're done. She has never been this firm, direct or dominating with me and it was turning me on insanely. It had been almost 3 weeks since my last orgasm. After she orgasmed I kind of jokingly said "ok my turn" knowing that i was at least still a week away from getting an orgasm and she just shut that shit down hard. She very firmly said "no i said you are done for the night and i meant it. You are not coming tonight so dont ask again, we are DONE".

She started to get up and get dressed and then turned back and said "you know just bc we had sex tonight, or wharever that was for you, doesnt mean youre out of the doghouse. All of this chastity stuff was supposed to make you more devoted to me. After the way you spoke to me the other night you should basically be forgetting about cumming for a while because there's no way its happenig any time soon and you obviously need time to learn your lesson. If you jerk off i will know and i will be furious with you. I want you to respond with nothing but "i promise i wont cum until you allow it" so i responded as instructed that i will not cum or jerk off.

As she finshed getting dressed i asked her how long she had in mind and she responded with obvious annoyance in her tone "months...several months.....lets just call it 6 for now and see how you do. Could be longer, you absolutely dont deserve it for quite a long time and youre aboht to get what you asked for. And i remind you that you promised to obey your no jerking off rule and i expect you to keep that promise. Youre lucky your cages aren't working out because id be locking that and taking the keys right now and not even looking at your dick for 6 months" .

Figured she was bluffing but im not sure. Going a month on the honor system is doable but hard. 6 months i feel like i wont be able to but i promised and will do my best. This morning i asked her if she wanted to fool around and she rebuffed me and said maybe later...but then quipped "dont get excited because i havent forgotten that youre not cumming for at least 6 months" i told her i will be good but really would prefer a cage to help me and a piercing is the only way one will work and she told me to focus on being faithful to her for now. Im thinking i might approach her in a week or so and tell her if she agrees to green light my piercing i will go a year for her without cumming.

I have really mixed emotions about all this. I feel bad about our fight and dont like that it took an unrelated fight to make her take charge, but i do love how dominant she was in bed and how serious she seems about denying me for so long. Its wildly hot but i also hate that i am able to cheat if i want. I just want to be effectively locked so badly. I hope she's 100% dead serious about 6 months and i hope she comes around on the PA soon. I hope she spends the next 6 months teasing me mercilessly and being a real bitch about denying me.
2 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Hey, it took us a while to figure out how to get me to months of denial on the honor system. I'll link you to how we did it, see whether there's anything there you two can use. 6 months of denial without a cage will likely need her commitment as well as yours.

https://controllingschnoff.com/taming-the-monkey/
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

Schnoff wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:44 am Hey, it took us a while to figure out how to get me to months of denial on the honor system. I'll link you to how we did it, see whether there's anything there you two can use. 6 months of denial without a cage will likely need her commitment as well as yours.

https://controllingschnoff.com/taming-the-monkey/
good read, thx. Next time we're playing I'll bring up to my wife how daily check ins may help me. I still really really really want to be caged and have her just totally take control, but in the meantime this could be really helpful.

One thing that I found is helping is making a promise. I was raised with my dad telling me all a man has is his word and if you make a promise keep it or your're not worth shit (paraphrasing but basically that's what it is). My wife asked me the other night after an edge session how I was doing and I told her I'm having a really hard time and don't know how long I trust myself. She asked what would make it easier and without thinking I just blurted out "if you asked me to promise you I won't do it without your permission" and she immediately said "I want you to make me a promise that you will not do it until I allow it"....after our fight I had already made this promise but it was good to have it reinforced. I also asked her to try to regularly remind me of the promise and whenever we part ways especially for bed to remind me that I'm expected to behave overnight with a reminder of the promise...(she usually falls asleep on the couch watching tv and I need a bed so it would be easy to 'get away' with being bad).

I'm finding I like a nice balance of firm "you better not!" and "you're not allowed to do that anymore so don't event think of it" and gentle encouragement and praise "wow a full month, I'm proud of you, that's so good, let's go another month now"....

still I feel like popping a schandmaske or glansarmour on would just make this all so much better.
6 x
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

so the last time I had an org was about 3 weeks before our huge fight in on 7/9. She's really not relenting on keeping me denied. intimacy has been kind of scarce for a while since we're so busy with the kids and it's so hard to find time, but last night we really got into it and she kept asking me the whole time if I was ready to have one and telling me tonight's the night but to hold it and edge a few more times. the last time she just pushed me off and said "just kidding, you're done, now get me off"....I got her off and then she started dressing and I just asked "are you serious? I really thought you were going to let me come tonight" and she just said "yeah I'm dead serious. I was not kidding when I told you after our fight that it's gonna be a long time so get used to it" and she left the room saying "remember, you better not do it yourself, I'll know and I'll be extremely upset with you. You're getting what you asked for so deal with it". She went to watch TV and told me to stay in the bed room because it was past my bedtime. She's never 'put me to bed' before like that so I just stayed and it took me forever to fall asleep with my mind racing and frustration level through the roof.
2 x