Color of the Cage

Living the real life under lock and key
TealCage
Color of the Cage

Post by TealCage »

My wife loves to accessorize and pick clothes out for her friends so that was the first step to get her invested into considering chastity. She describes herself as not having a lot of "kinks" of her own, but she is into lingerie somewhat, vintage clothing, being a planner for social events, etc. I bought a CB6000 at the local store so we could try out chastity for a while over December holiday break, but she mentioned that she thought the clear color was kinda bland. Well that won't do!

The mental light bulb turned on at that comment. It was time to go shopping! I found all sorts of styles and color options for cages, which got her super into the activity of picking out a cage for me. She spent a long time looking through them and picked out several styles and colors she liked. She settled on a teal colored holy trainer v3.

We made a short contract about chastity, which specifically stated that I don't get to bring up chastity unless she does first (unless health or maintenance is the subject). I wore the cage for another couple of weeks (with playtime in between) and then we set it aside for a few months. Now we're a few days into it again and things are becoming more "fun" than they ever we're before.

The extra attention I pay her now with all that redirected energy and the attractive style of the cage is getting her more comfortable with the idea. She's checking in on the cage most days to make sure I put it on (I don't sleep in it) in the morning and says "good boy" whenever she finds it. She worries about my comfort level some, but I'm reassuring her that it's not "uncomfortable" to wear and all is well.

I guess we'll see how things go! Last night we had some amazing playtime and she enjoyed the control. Maybe she's seeing the benefit. Fortunately, I was told before bed to put my cage back on first thing in the morning. Yes ma'am!

Work in progress:
Not wanting to bring up chastity to her (it's against the rules) constantly. I'm not doing it, but the urge is there.

Increasing Her comfort level with control without trying to control the situation myself.

Successes:
Cage is comfy andy maintenance pattern is set.

She loves the extra attention from me and seems very turned on.

Sex is way less stressful in this new dynamic. Normally it takes me a while for me to orgasm and on a rare occasion performance anxiety gets the best of me. I don't like to be the center of attention normally and the idea that me having an orgasm is an indicator of her "success" as a partner is not fun. Now I'm fighting off the urge to orgasm and her success criteria has changed. Win win!
0 x
locked4her55
Re: [TealCage] Color of the Cage

Post by locked4her55 »

TealCage wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:32 am She spent a long time looking through them and picked out several styles and colors she liked.
I remember when my wife decided she didn't like the hygiene issues associated with plastic so we were looking at the different models on the Mature Metal website. She was so interested in the process it was like we were buying a dishwasher. :lol:

TealCage wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:32 am(I don't sleep in it) but I'm reassuring her that it's not "uncomfortable" to wear and all is well. Cage is comfy
So why aren't you sleeping in it?

Maybe it's time to take it to the next level.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 2:56 pm
TealCage wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:32 am(I don't sleep in it) but I'm reassuring her that it's not "uncomfortable" to wear and all is well. Cage is comfy
So why aren't you sleeping in it?

Maybe it's time to take it to the next level.
Yes, why not. Sometimes I think that is the only way to *truly* 'appreciate' [device enforced] 'chastity' under the control of someone else- when you wake up in the morning straining with an attempted erection that you desperately want to rub...but you can't.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 4:30 pm when you wake up in the morning straining with an attempted erection that you desperately want to rub...but you can't.
I'll agree to that, I've come to love that feeling, I was thinking about it just this morning... But I love starting to get erect and feeling the compression around the head of my penis and nothing else, it's great, until it goes to far and my dick tries to pull my balls off :lol: but that seems to be happening less frequently, either my body is learning not to try and go full erect or I'm getting old. My money is on the latter.
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

nosaint wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 6:12 am I'll agree to that, I've come to love that feeling, I was thinking about it just this morning... But I love starting to get erect and feeling the compression around the head of my penis and nothing else, it's great, until it goes to far and my dick tries to pull my balls off :lol: but that seems to be happening less frequently, either my body is learning not to try and go full erect or I'm getting old. My money is on the latter.
Well, I've finally got the CB3k ring to where it is thick enough and fits tightly enough that I don't get the 'balls ripping off' thing anymore. I don't wake up multiple times in the night either, it's just in the morning when I've generally had 'enough' sleep and ought to get up...I just gradually become aware of a large amount of pressure and then get the intense urge to rub it...occasionally I'll get that 'contraction' that makes it swell a bit more and makes the 'urge' even stronger.

I just realized we're half-way through May, it's been 10 weeks since the last time she unlocked me...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Congratulations on the success of getting your wife involved. First time I remember fashion sense as the major motivation for a wife.

I'll agree with others and ask again...Why aren't you sleeping in the HT?

Lock up, give her ALL the keys, and tell her you won't be needing them again unless there is a problem. Let her know the cage and its contents are now her property and she decides when it gets unlocked. You might still get unlocked every night or you may find out why "Be careful what you wish for" is oft quoted on the forum!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TealCage
Re: Color of the Cage

Post by TealCage »

Thanks for the responses and interest! I've slept in my old CB6K and my HT before, but pinching and protruding skin around the base vents of the CB and the holes on the head of the HT are quite painful and skin irritation is an issue.

Maybe I should consider a more "open" cased metal device and see if that also meets her "fashion criteria"? I hear good things about metal in terms of hygeine too.
0 x