"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Michele »

Hi there King Hippo and welcome to the forum!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
QueenBumblebee

Post by QueenBumblebee »

Hey, new here. I’m completely new to this role as key holder and I’m hoping I can learn a lot on this forum. My husband introduced to concept a few nights ago and there’s a lot to learn about the key holder role.
2 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

Welcome King Hippo and QueenBumbleBee. I wish you a happy adventure with chastity.
0 x
Cagedguest

Post by Cagedguest »

Hi I am begining my chastity experiences with my Wife, if any KHs, have good suggestions on literature my wife could read to get more interested in her control side please point me in the right direction. She is very much hesitant on a lot of non vanilla stuff, and I'm trying to work her up at her own pace with what she is comfortable with doing. I'm open to almost anything revolving around the chastity landscape that is not focused on physical pain to the caged hubby. (me)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

QueenBumblebee wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:39 pm Hey, new here. I’m completely new to this role as key holder and I’m hoping I can learn a lot on this forum. My husband introduced to concept a few nights ago and there’s a lot to learn about the key holder role.
Welcome.

There is a [private] Keyholder forum which can only be accessed by Keyholders, though I don't think it's very busy. Maybe with the number of new Keyholders signing up lately that might change.

Reading the other forums may give you insights and ideas on things *you* might want to try. You can learn a little, or you can learn a lot, but you should probably go at your own speed, you don't need to learn everything all at once.

One thing to remember- everybody 'does it' differently, what works for some others may not work for you or may not be quite what you want. Don't feel like there are 'rules' that say you *have* to do things the way others might be doing them. As someone else once said, it's like a buffet, you can pick and choose what you like. You just have to find what works for *you*.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
PickleHolder

Post by PickleHolder »

Hello,
I have appreciated this forum and am ready to join and participate some. I have come to very much enjoy my role as keyholder and look forward to learning and contributing.
P
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

PickleHolder wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 8:38 am Hello,
I have appreciated this forum and am ready to join and participate some. I have come to very much enjoy my role as keyholder and look forward to learning and contributing.
P
Welcome, and enjoy as much as you want. ;)

Give me a minute, and I will add you to the Keyholder group, which will enable you to see the hidden Keyholder Forum...
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TealCage

Post by TealCage »

Hi everyone!

My wife and I are in our early 30s. We've used a chastity device for me a couple times (for a week or two each time) and now I'm on my 3rd session. I'm loving it and wanting to ask some questions and read some stories.

I'm a problem solver by nature so I'm in that weird head space where I want to talk and chat to my wife about chastity, but I would probably overload her with talk. I hear that's a common issue. This experience is supposed to be about her, her schedule, and her desires. I'm riding that wave right now of not knowing the right approach.
1 x
JulieNoted
Last orgasm: May 14th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by JulieNoted »

Hi guys. Been playing around with chastity until recently. Last week, she purchased a vice-mini.
Oh well, guess she isn't playing anymore?
0 x
MistressRose

Post by MistressRose »

Hello,

I'm Rose and my husband Alpha/Pet. We're both switches and currently after exploring deeply (but slowly) into 24/7 Mistress play with him as my pet. So far I've gotten him the holy trainer v4, and while we both heavily enjoyed it we're now waiting on a bigger ring size. First one he felt slow but steadily feeling discomfort on the underside of his balls where the ring sat over 4 hours, so looking to see if it gets comfier with the size up. Funny thing is I has a hard time with putting the ring on but not the tube, he was the other way around. Not sure if key holders are welcome here too, but hoping so.
3 x