[Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mr Pickle
Re: [Mr Pickle] one step forwards, two steps back

Post by Mr Pickle »

Not getting it yet. Maybe the penny will drop eventually.
Last Monday C was very horny. Dressed up. Told me to get in here and service her. Push my head down to an already swollen wet pussy. I went to town it was bliss. Tongue toys vibe massive orgasm.
I didn't feel the need to come so blamed the sore on my cock as an excuse not to fuck. But said "anyway. I love being horny & Caged".
"very strange" was my wife's reply

The Next day I was buzzing. So alive. When we were walking I mentioned still buzzing from last night.
C said "Really? and you didn't have an orgasm"
"No" . I replied. "It was even better because I didn't".
"Oh good. That's alright then" ?

That night I was Horny as hell. But waited until late before mentioning it.
C said "playtime was last night" go to sleep.

I'm trying to get an idea across. I might want an orgasm but I don't need an orgasm. In fact I might enjoy it more when Im denied one.

This Tuesday I was in trouble. I had been banned from doing DIY after a fallout between a my steel cutter and my finger. But I decided to ignore the ban and do some work (I did still have nine working fingers after all ) .
C was upset and said I was losing 10 points.
By my scale that's a disaster. But C has no set score rules. In fact C Won't discuss rules or read these I have put together for her approval.
So I have no idea what 10 points mean in her mind.

We have no structure. It's a problem for me.

I admitted that breaking a rule wasn't scary. I was always let off. Plus the keys are left out so I'd assumed I could just get them if need be.

C said. "No way. I'm angry. You ain't getting any for a long time" .

Next time I looked keys were gone. Good.

That night C locked the door. Lay down naked and said. Massage my leg. Bum. Beast. Bum. Pussy with your fingers and face.
Gspot massage. Tongue and toy.
C came soon after.
I was still Caged and C mentioned my coming out and giving her a good fucking. I said I thought I was being punished.
"Yeah. I let you off too easy don't I. Well cmon' get then" .
"I haven't used the vibrator yet" I replied.

At that point we heard one of the kids getting up.
It took quite a while for him to go bed.
I then carried on finger fucking C with a vibe on her clit. But it had to be on the lowest setting due to the "silent toy" being too noisy.
For 30 minutes C was on the edge but eventually said she was too tired to come again so "Maybe we can resume in the morning", and asked

"But do you want to come. Because you haven't" ?

I said I was fine. This was better than cumming. "I love being Caged and horny" .

"Very strange" was C's reply

C was asleep in no time. I slept OK too surprisingly.

In the morning I made coffee. We sat in bed. I started to get up and was asked.. "so. Are we carrying on later"

I replied "Last night was amazing, but I still owe you an orgasm with a vibrator"

"But you didn't cum"?

"What we did was better than coming for me" .

"Oh that's good then" ?

"Yes. Honestly. I'm happier and feel more energizer when I don't cum.
Is there anything you need" ?

"you're Very odd"

So today. Yes I'm buzzing. Again.

I know it sounds like broken record.
But I'm sure if I keep saying "What we did was better than coming for me" . It might sink in.

C still sees my cumming as her job complete.
Fucking will not be negotiable because I know C has many more orgasms that way. Unless I can talk her into letting me get a "real feel dildo with strap".

I need to explain that I don't want to cum as often.
The last time tried C took it as "I don't want sex as often" and I'm positive I'd worded it the right way.

The norm is. cum is sex is cum. One and the same.

The rest of the day C was quite relaxed. Sexy. Teasy. Finger and vibe was mentioned.
Obviously I'm cage swollen.

By the evening C was tired but said she would try for that vibe orgasm.
We didn't get there after 30 mins so gave up. But C insisted we shag. So we did. C came a couple of times.
"Ahhh. Nothing like the real deal" she said.

I started to slow down. I was on the edge.

"Tell me not to cum"

"But. I want you to cum" .

I came straight away.

I so wish she had said "don't cum" .

But at the of the day we were both happy, content and wrapped up tight in bed. We love each other as much as we ever have.

I can't add a "but" here, because isn't this the whole point anyway?
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

My wife had the same issue, I think it is very common to normal. Sex = male orgasm. Everything in the general culture, all of their life experiences, and any discussion with friends leads to this inevitable conclusion. They can get past it, but it's a learning curve. I kept telling myself that I was the weird one, it helped a bit.
2 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

OK. One giant step forward.

Today was my first Edging session. Like everything else it came out of the blue.

It was another lazy day in isolation. Woke at the usual too early o'clock. Wouldn't want to be late for "fuck all" would I?
And then lay awake on my mobi for a while.
When C woke I went and made coffee.
We sat and read for a while and eventually C got up and made more coffee. She then turned and locked the door.

"Right then Mr. You need sorting out" she said. "Would you like to come on my boobs or have a nice oily hand job?"

I must have looked uncertain

"Wouldn't you like that cage off?" she asked while looking at my cage. "it looks very tight, and those balls will be down by your knees soon."

"Yes I do" I replied "but I don't want to cum yet. I like being horny for you"
"But you haven't come in ages? " .

"Yes" I replied "but I'm better if I don't come"

"Well I suppose you would know if your better that way or not, would you like me to stroke your cage for you"

"yes please. That would be great"

So my wife started to polish my cage. "Does it feel better this way through the duvet or this way hands on? "

"both are fantastic thank you" and the I said. "To be honest, I really would like to come out for that that oily wank. but only to the edge, I don't want to come."

"OK. We can try that if u like? " .

If I like? IF I LIKE?.. Holy fuck I've spent months dreaming of this...

"Wow really. Yes please" .

"OK then. Say when to stop"

And so it began. Within 30 seconds "Stop" and C did. I had to take deep breaths. Try to relax. "oooh, so good so good" and C carried on taking me to the edge over and over.
A couple of times I was too brain fucked to speak but C stopped at just the right time.
"you're supposed to tell me" she said.
"I couldn't speak. It's a good job you know my cock so well"
And she carried on.
Occasionally teasing me by putting her tongue towards me or kissing my swollen helmet.
It was bliss. Wonderful frustrating bliss.
"Oh my god I love you so..Oh oh stop! "

"Ha ha. This is quite fun" my wife said.

And another edge

"Oh dear your leaking"

And another.

"Oh oh. Woops! Looks like you just came" .

"I didn't come. It was just a bit of spillage."

"Hmmm. Quite a bit" .

"Please Carry on" . I asked.

I was edged maybe 3 or 4 times before my spillage started get a bit messy with the oil.

"OK clean it up" my wife said as she got up. I grabbed the wipes.

"And then get that cage back on" .
Then she looked at my swollen hard on and said "It might take you some time"

So. Today I've had an amazing experience. I'm still horny and buzzing. And I hope. Wish.. This isn't forgotten and it happens again.

Bliss. Wonderful sweet bliss. Thank you my Amazing, beautiful wife x x
9 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

It's the evening of the day after my first tease session and ruined orgasm. My wife is asleep but I'm not sleepy so am reflecting on how I have felt.
Head is as horny as it was when ruined. The man bits can't decide.
I'm still loaded up with hormones but obviously not loaded up in the cum department.
Do I crave a real orgasm. No. Not really. But I wouldn't say no.
Would I like to be edged again. Oh yes. Yes I would.
But ending in yet another ruined orgasm so soon?
I'm not sure. But again. I wouldn't say no.
My state of mind wouldn't allow me to miss the chance if offered.
Tomorrow will mark the longest I have been without an orgasm if you don't count the ro.
The ro has obviously taken the edge off.
I don't recall it being enjoyable but the Edging was beyond good.

I feel like I hit the jackpot with the edging, and at the same time feel like my body missed out somehow.
If I was offered an orgasm tomorrow for example. It wouldn't be as good as the one I would have had if it weren't ruined.
I suppose it all ballance out at the end of the day. I'm happy to receive or give what ever is offered.
3 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

So. I was edged again on Wednesday :o , another ruined orgasm.
I would say two ruined orgasms but the first was very odd. I had the boiling up and begginings of the orgasm. C let go. Then I shot perfectly clear liquid.
I think all my precum was trapped behind the base ring and was pushed out. It squirted out in a clear jet. Cool!

I'm a dribbler. I can't squirt. Tried kegal exercises for a year. I could lift weights with them. Ureteral tubes show I've normal tube size and no blockages .. But I dont squirt.
So it was a nice surprise to do this.
The edging was great. C enjoyed it also.
Eventually C didn't release, and my whole body came. Took a while to recover from that one.
There was a distinct "lack of semen" feeling. That bit I didn't like.
On Thursday I felt quite deflated in the morning and then started getting frisky again later in the day.
I was told to get the cage back on.
It may be on for some time now as C has a bad back and is unlikely to entertain any ideas.
2 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Occasionally I get a bit of confirmation that things are following a natural course.
C has a bad back at the moment, a trapped nerve. So I'm doing anything I can to help.
While I was sorting the dishes and chatting about what to make for lunch, from out of the blue C says "It's the cage".
I stopped a bit knocked off ballance.
"You're like a different person these days. It's the cage"

"I dont think it is" I replied "I've always been happy to help you. You just like to do it your way and won't take help. But now you need it" and then. Just because there was an opening to check, I took a risk and said.
"I had been thinking of putting the cage away or getting rid of it. I know your weirded out by it being kinky. And I'm pretty sure things were just as good before I started"
My wife looked at me (almost in a pitying way) and shook her head slowly. " No." and then considered something "No. You were fine. More than fine. But you are like a completely different person now . We, are much better now" .
" I'm not willing to let things go backwards sorry"
And then
"I need to lean on something. Make lunch after you finish the dishes. Thank you."

That was that then. Not mentioned again.
Its nice to know how things are looking from the other side.

The next day C paid more attention To my/her Caged cock than usual. Often stopping to hold it through my slacks.
I think something has click into place. She had worked something out.

That evening C let me out for a stretch and stroked me gently enough to harden but not quite. For half an hour I was hard then Semi then hard then Semi. Building up then slowing down.
I thought that was it.
My wife then said she needed me to keep on being helpful so I wasn't to cum (this is different. C always assumed it was the cage, not the absence of orgasms), but "maybe she could relieve some pressure" .
C took me to edge quicker than I would have thought possible and then stopped. Just in time. I twitched for a while and eventually my cum seeped out in a slow stream. Quite a bit of it.
"Messy" said C
"I'll wipe up" I replied. And scooped it into a tissue.
C then put her hand on my now very swollen cock and said "A bit more I think" . .
Same result. Perfect timing. Another large amount oozed out.
Another tissue. I wiped up. And was surprised once again.
"And a bit more."
And more came. Thicker stuff this time.
More in all than I think I would have if I had cum proper.

"Would you like to keep going" C asked?

"No. I think that's plenty thank you. I would like to keep some if that's OK. Just in case I get a proper one" and then I turned to look at her.
"But wow. Three times. In three minutes. I couldn't have dreamt it. Your amazing, and very good to me" .

"And you are also amazing and very good to me"

I got up to get wipes and C laughed at the ridiculously big bulge in my boxers

C Smiled. "OK. I need to sleep,
Cage it up. Um maybe in the morning if that stays like that" .

"I'll go have a pee. It'll go on then" .
So on the cage went.

C went to sleep.

I sit here now in awe. When did we become such a loving "playfu"l couple?

I also sit here with a burning sensation in my perenium and urethra, I hope that's normal?
Last edited by Mr Pickle on Tue May 12, 2020 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I also sit here with a burning sensation in my perenium and urethra, I hope that's normal?
Yep, pretty normal- more semen leaking a little bit. I haven't had my 'pipes cleaned' since the beginning of March, I've been getting the little 'irritation' that tells me when I'm leaking a little bit.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:17 am
more semen leaking a little bit.
Sorry to seem dim. But. Does the sperm also come out when doing this?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:17 am more semen leaking a little bit.
Mr Pickle wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:07 pm Sorry to seem dim. But. Does the sperm also come out when doing this?
Assuming that you have not had a vasectomy, yes. You don't get one without the other unless you've had the snip.

Pre-seminal fluid is clear, semen, with sperm, is more white and thicker.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

The experiment continues and I'm the subject of curiosity.

C Still has a bad back. The Doc has given a 6 day course of strong pain killers.
So for the last week C has had to take it easy. And I've been everything she would normally do as well as additional duties such as getting on my knees in front of C to dress and clean her.
Showers are the same. No hot water for me. I'm just naked apart from my cage cleaning C tip to toe.
While I'm doing the chores (Tasks that I'm happy to do. And do well.) I can feel C watching. Ticking things over.
I feel like I'm being tested without knowing what the exam is.

While I was sat at the table.
C was on phone to her mother explaining about how she had "Got him very domesticated now, and how she was Very impressed" .
" I Could get used to this" smiled at me. "I'll have to keep his Training up" .

After putting the phone down C asked. "Would you abandon me if you did have a proper orgasm" ?

"No. Of course not" I was shocked she had asked. "I might feel drained, but I would help like I always have"

"But you have never been this focused or this good. So no. I need you 100% on the ball. Like you are now" .
And carried on
"what I did. Kept you keen. It's not like that when you have your finale" .
C then raised her hand to the front of my slacks. And said
"It could be a week or more but, I'm sure I can keep you domesticated until then"
Cage in hand.
" So best get it all out this time" .

That night C didn't mess around or tease. She went straight to it. Using phrases like "every last drop" and "milked you dry". I was brought to another four orgasms. Each one ruined. No cleaning this time. Used my cum for lube.
Each brought another dollop, and then C stopped due to her wrist hurting.

C then lay down still holding & stroking me while she read.
It was 2 hours before I could get my cage back on.
Nocturnal erections galore.

The following morning I was told "stay there. I didn't get it all"
And I was ruined another four times.
Where the hell does it all come from?

Eight orgasms (ruined) in eight hours.

I'm still hory as hell. Still lust for my wife. But there is no urgency to it. I can get on without the distraction.

When this journey began. My fantasy was to somehow encourage my vanilla (ish) wife into locking me up and denying my orgasms. I was mentally prepared for "less is more"

This scenario wasn't at all in my dreams. And I'm not sure how things will go from here. C gives no clues.

I'll just have to wait and see. But I'm pretty sure I'm not getting a real orgasm this week either.
7 x