Recommendation Please

For the gearheads in the audience
locked4her55
Re: Recommendation Please

Post by locked4her55 »

Nice to know there are other chastity "stretchers" here. I don't do it often but I do agree that it helps when the boys are high and tight. Got a chuckle at Schnoff's comment about them touching the toilet water sometimes. Been there, done that at 4am. :x
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

I have played around with rings from the hardware store but am looking to take this to the next step . Do yo wear your chastity device while stretching ? Any suggestions as to inside diameter and weight to start off with ?
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

I got mine from the chain gang, it was returnable (they can be autoclaved) The inner diameter and height basically determines the weight. So my 1 pound is really 15.2 oz. and 30MM tall. While my 2 pound is actually 35 oz. and 40MM tall I had no real problem starting with a 1 pound. They also have inexpensive silicone rings with virtually no weight and shorter less expensive metal rings with less weight.
You will have to determine the inner diameter by trying to measure how small you can get your scrotum above your testicles, also how much room there is between your testicles and the base of your penis. 30MM tall was all I could handle for the first one, obviously I did stretch, because the second one was 40MM tall, also a smaller inner diameter.
I don't combine chastity with weights. My wife never liked the weights, but they did lead to the conversation about chastity devices :D
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:24 am Do yo wear your chastity device while stretching ? Any suggestions as to inside diameter and weight to start off with ?
I also have purchased all of my "donut" weights from The Chain Gang. Good quality product and great service. I wear them while in chastity and have no issues. I made a mistake on my first purchase and screwed up on the demensions. They were true to their word and accepted my return and shipped what I really needed.

https://www.thechaingang.com/adult-adve ... RNEALw_wcB
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tonym147

Post by Tonym147 »

The Kidding Zone 2020 arrived 3 weeks ago after placing an order on ebay .................except what arrived wasn’t the plastic one I ordered, it was the metal version and it’s way too heavy.

I then decided to try another eBay supplier, and placed an order for a plastic version, it arrived yesterday and I’ve only played around with it for an hour. Looks to be made from a clear polycarbonate with no sharp edges and it comes with 4 hinged rings, very easy to find a ring that’s the right size, there’s a silicone sleeve around the hinge on the rings and therefore the hinge doesn’t ‘pinch’, the cage Is then pushed onto the ring guided by two pins, and then the lock is fitted.

I ordered the ‘standard’ cage length which is the largest and I don’t consider myself to be large but I only just fitted into it, any sign of a semi and there would be no chance of it fitting.

So far I’ve only worn it for an hour and found it to be comfortable, I’ve never tried a CB type etc but this is simplicity, 3 parts, hinged ring, cage and lock, no messing about inserting pins or spacers etc, only cost £18 can’t argue at that.
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

I bought that thing.. I also made the mistake of buying it in stainless too. I thought the stainless material woudl be better. NOPE.

Both wound up in the trash. You know those plastic toy guns you would get 30 years ago. It felt like that type of plastic.. It was also SUPER SUPER PINCHY.

My penis didnt fit in the cage nicely either.

2 Cages have worked for me. a Chinese knock off A271 (wearing that right now and loving it) and a V3 Nub. A bit tight.. too tight.. bought it in stainless too and it was REALLY heavy. V3 Nub in plastic was pretty good. It pushed back quite a bit and was too small but it was a good device to learn that I am a 45mm ring.

oh and I also have the ball burn which I will call it what it is. a highly active cremaster muscle. Yes that goes away after a while in a properly sized device.

You know when your balls shrivel up in the morning and are like gone and retracted into the body? Happens to me every morning. That is the cremaster muscle..

I dont have a jailbird yet but the A271 with the proper ring (45mm) is what I needed. The cage is about 1/4 an inch too long. Width is fine. That cage for me is almost perfect. (Other than I can pick the Magic locker/ Burg Wacher keyhole lock in 5 second flat)

Try the Ebay Chinese A271 that Kidding Zone 2020 is a complete piece of crap.. cheap cheap plastic. like a toy gun from 30 years ago. It went in the trash like 30 minutes after I bought it off ebay for like 12 dollars.

still 12 bucks is 12 bucks.. I dont think those rings that open are a good design. Correct me if I am wrong but you dont see that ring design on ANY expensive device. There is a reason for that. oh my god.. and those "handcuff" ones.. oh my balls! no.. I cant even imagine how much that would hurt.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

DrPinotNoir wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:12 pm ...and those "handcuff" ones.. oh my balls! no.. I cant even imagine how much that would hurt.
Those are for when your wife *really* wants to let you know that she's got you- "Honey, you didn't hold the door for me at the restaurant last night..." -click- "...and I really didn't like the way you talked to my friend Julie..." -click- "...what? Stop complaining or I'll..." -click-click-click- "Now get down and lick my pussy, and if you do a good enough job I'll think about loosening that up a notch or two..."
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted