How much, on how many, and over how long?

Living the real life under lock and key
Xileh

Re: How much, on how many, and over how long?

Post by Xileh »

About $350. An MCN Contender and an A272.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

6 years and maybe NZ$1,000 with two genuine HTs, 1 x MCN and at least 6 different misc knock offs and Chinese s/s devices. But a lot more on many many toys that now are whittled down to 3 x Vixskins, 1 x strap-on harness, and 1 mains powered vibrator. Then there’s hundreds of dollars worth of lingerie, mostly MsM’s but now including a dozen pairs of panties for me. Oh and a further bit on canes and paddles for MsM !! So overall I would certainly think there’s well over NZ$2,000 spent. There’s now a huge bag of discards that we will eventually get round to dumping !!

The biggest change over the years is now we don’t worry what things cost, it’s true quality and actual use that matters. The Vixskins cost $100s of dollars but they’re worth every cent and the lingerie is expensive but beautiful and fits where it should !! Same can’t quite be said of chastity devices as we're still experimenting and overall so far cost has not guaranteed usefulness.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

locked4her55 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:42 am I guess this brings the "Tackle Box" to a whole new level. :lol:
Nice. How deep are those compartments, and what box is this?
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Schnoff wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:47 pm
locked4her55 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:42 am I guess this brings the "Tackle Box" to a whole new level. :lol:
Nice. How deep are those compartments, and what box is this?
Purchased at Walmart last year for only $8.00 and it was a 2-pack. The brand name is Hyper Tough. The compartments are 2 inches deep.
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
danj

Post by danj »

About $1500-1600...3 Steelworxx devices, plus a plastic CB, and a couple $10 Chinese devices.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

Probably only a few hundred bucks total.

8 or 10 different devices.

10yrs time span.

We're seriously considering a custom device such as a Lori's tube. I want a lightweight device so the base ring only needs to be 1/8" or 3/16" material. The cage bars only needs to be thin wire... 1/16" or so. It's going to cost $1,000 so I won't be bending the bars or breaking welds to get out of it. I just want it LIGHT so it's not hanging down and tugging on my piercing all the time.
1 x
tammystoy
Last orgasm: 0- 4-2021
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by tammystoy »

Probably around $1200 over the last 20+ years. My first was an actual chastity belt, made in Germany (don't know by who) that my girlfriend paid for, but I'm guessing it wasn't cheap (it also wasn't very comfortable). Several CB cages as they evolved over time and a handful of cheapies, most of which didn't last very long if they worked at all. I'd guess about 8 or 10 different devices of varying quality, currently down to two, not counting spare accessories or spare parts.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I'd say we've spent $1500 total on cages... We've had 5 I think but currently only have and use 3 cages...over the past 7 years.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Okay, so $200 a year. $1500, but you have several MM models, so that's still in the typical range.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I guess I'm just a cheap prick.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted