Recommendation Please

For the gearheads in the audience
Tonym147

Recommendation Please

Post by Tonym147 »

I’m after a chastity device and require a recommendation, I bought a Bon4 a few years ago and found it to be no use to me as I struggled with the ring.
I have a very high tight sensitive ball sac, so I’m quite sure a ‘solid’ ring won’t be much use.

I think I need a hinged ring, light weight so I’m thinking a form of plastic or silicone, and the device needs to be discreet.

A device I’m interested in is the Kidding Zone 2020, in plastic, the hinged ring appeals to me as I think it is more suitable for me, but I can’t find any reviews often plastic version.

Can anyone recommend any other devices? The tight high ball sac is a real issue.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Recommendation Please

Post by Schnoff »

Given how affordable that thing is, I’d say go for it and try it. Maybe check dhgate if you’d rather order direct, no doubt it’s on there.

My experience with cages so far is that there is a lot, but a lot, of trial and error. The Evotion had to be adjusted a couple times, until I ordered a full replacement. All in all it will have taken a year.

The German-made steel one, I eventually gave up on. It was never going to work out, not even after multiple iterations and shipping it back and forth.

And the cheap Chinese hinged one - different hinge design than the one you are looking at though - turned out to be impossibly fiddly to actually lock, and so tight it caused me to come from just putting it on, to boot. What I learned there is that a three part hinge design is not the most practical.

If you are going to try and learn what works how for your body, might as well do that with affordable Chinese versions until you have an idea what does and doesn’t work.

Side note: Ball stretchers / weights are a lot of fun. If you don’t want your scrotum to remain high and tight, you can change that, over time. Caveat though that the changes are permanent.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

What I learned there is that a three part hinge design is not the most practical.
Three part hinge? I don't think I've seen one of those yet.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tonym147

Post by Tonym147 »

Are there any other devices with a split / hinged ring for a high tight ball sac???
0 x
Pbtrader

Post by Pbtrader »

While it is a solid ring, I have found after trying a couple different devices, the holy trainer is very comfortable and they now have a version 4 that is even more ergonomic design.
0 x
Tonym147

Post by Tonym147 »

I’ve ordered the plastic version of the kidding zone 2020, will take a few weeks to arrive, will let you know how I get on
0 x
jkw092013

Post by jkw092013 »

Tonym147 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:39 am I’ve ordered the plastic version of the kidding zone 2020, will take a few weeks to arrive, will let you know how I get on
I ordered one of those too, my metal cages aren't always appropriate. Hoping the plastic one will be sufficient when I can't wear the metal ones for some reason. Amazon says delivery May 22, but the last cage arrived much more quickly, we can but hope.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Schnoff wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:12 am Side note: Ball stretchers / weights are a lot of fun. If you don’t want your scrotum to remain high and tight, you can change that, over time. Caveat though that the changes are permanent.
Schnoff

How long would it take to make stretching permanent . Would you have to wear it all the time or sessions of how long ?
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

There’s a mother of a treatise on that over at secret leather, that will answer questions you didn’t even want to ask. https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide

For me, it was wearing a stretcher whenever I felt like it, for however long I felt like it. Which might mean months without. As always, listen to your body - if there’s a burning sensation, stop and give your balls a rest. Start with a lighter weight, or just a leather stretcher.

Even with my infrequent stretching, the changes are permanent. When I started, I could hardly even get the smallest leather stretcher in place. Now I can wear a 2” one and still have room. Or wear a 2 pound metal stretcher for a few days, before I give it a rest.

Downside: When I am relaxed, my balls may hang into toilet water. So now I’m sitting on there like an idiot, holding my balls out of the bowl while pushing my dick inside. I could stand, but a large PA doesn’t lend itself to precision.

Genital modifications have consequences when you need to piss :).
2 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:38 am How long would it take to make stretching permanent . Would you have to wear it all the time or sessions of how long ?
It depends on how quick you want the stretch to happen. I wore my one pound weight very sporadically, maybe once a month for 8-10 months for 24 to 48 hours max.(wife had to be out of town for overnight wear) Often it was just for 12 hours or so. I achieved a small but noticeable stretch. The two pound weight I've never worn for more than 12 hours and again very sporadically for another 6-8 months. Measuring is tricky and critical. I ordered the first one way to large. I could tell I was getting results because eventually the weight slipped off. NOT a fun experience, not to mention that walking in the parking lot of your local grocery store and having to grab your crotch in pain is a bit embarrassing. But I've cut the yard and done all my other normal activities in the one pound, I'm a bit more reserved with the two pound, I don't recall cutting the yard, but certainly going to the store and running errands.
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro