invisible chastitybelt

Living the real life under lock and key
Fat_guy
invisible chastitybelt

Post by Fat_guy »

Hello,

any members used this and how is it?
how do you adjust it?
can you wear it with the plug for a long amount of time?
Attachments
610EWSPF5EL._AC_SY355_.jpg
610EWSPF5EL._AC_SY355_.jpg (13.85 KiB) Viewed 2279 times
0 x
slave d

Re: invisible chastitybelt

Post by slave d »

i don’t believe you can wear them for more than a few hours max, for a start how do you take a dump ?? particularly with the plug in huh ?? i have no idea how it adjusts, while i’ve always thought these are very exciting i think they’re completely impractical and no more than toys.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Never saw one before. I'll second the 'doesn't look practical', and I can't tell if it *is* adjustable, let alone how to do it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Skip

Post by Skip »

I've read a review of this one on a foreign size once. It is adjustable there at the "Y" shaped part on the back, the wires can extend out. For sure the plug is not usable for long-term wear, that's just there for short-term play with the keys nearby for sure. As for practicality, I think all belts are impractical. This one you have to pull the wires "aside" and hold it "on your cheek" to go number 2.
0 x