How much, on how many, and over how long?

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

How much, on how many, and over how long?

Post by Tom Allen »

I've asked this on Twitter, based on questions I've seen here and elsewhere. This is not a formal poll, I'm just curious on some things.

How much have you spent on your chastity device hobby, on how many devices, and over how long a period of time?

I figure I've spent about $1,000 on a dozen or so devices over the last 20 years. A lot of that has been on the $150 - $200 devices (CB3k/5k, BIrdlocked, The Fort), with some money spent on modifications, upgrades, and then a bunch of cheap Chinese devices.

How about you?
0 x
Homebody

Re: How much, on how many, and over how long?

Post by Homebody »

I am still new at this. I think it’s 5 devices total under $150. That’s less than my wife has spent on handbags to hold her valuables in the same time. I guess my valuables are more economical to contain. 😁
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

About 6 months ago as we were headed out for a B&B weekend I found myself having to go through several places gathering up all the Chastity paraphernalia. Our daughter offered to come stay at our home and dog sit for us so we wanted to make sure she didn't find something that would have caused questions.

My wife says I tend to be a little OCD and in keeping with that I decided to organize my "collection" for easy and safe storage for times like this.

Glancing at my "Go Kit" it's $7.99 for the case and about $1,500.00 for the contents. The bulk of that being 3 Mature Metal devices. :oops: :roll:

So it's officially been 10 years at this so let's call it $150.00 per year. That's my cell phone bill for a month.

Go Kit
Go Kit
20190717_160920.jpg (121.3 KiB) Viewed 4202 times

I guess this brings the "Tackle Box" to a whole new level. :lol:
5 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

I guess this brings the "Tackle Box" to a whole new level. :lol:
That's both amazing and very weird at the same time. :lol:
3 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

About $700 - $800 on 4 knock offs, an HTv3 and a Jail Bird over just under 2 years. Now if you want to add in the paddles, cuffs, collars, etc. the total goes up to................. :oops:
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

$350 in the last 6 weeks on a HT Nub and a Cherry keeper. 20 years ago, there was a CB 2000, Curve and I think another CB device so call it another $400. I think I'm good for awhile, although if she really want's a black cage for the Cherry Keeper, that'll be another $60. We haven't had a chance to discuss it.
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Skip

Post by Skip »

Comparatively, much less than on other sex toys.

Around 200 USD over the past year (think I started playing around with it May-June 2019). I don't think I'll be spending much more because I am super happy with the A273 recommended by @Tom Allen and really see no reasons to change anything.

On other toys, though, it's over 300 USD just this calendar year, and likely close to 1000 USD in the same timeframe (June 2019-now).
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

My guess would be $800-$1200 not counting the one that I have sold recouping a little money. Three MM devices, a couple of CB's and a couple of DhGates. About to order a Cherry Keeper. Seems like a lot, but it pales in comparison to other toys I've bought over the years and got far less enjoyment (for both of us) from them.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
lockasmith

Post by lockasmith »

I'm pretty new to this. $600 to $700 over the past six months, on four devices.
0 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Probably around 10 devices, mostly Chinese knockoffs over 3 to 4 years and around $450 total spent (invested?) so far. Now if I could just get my wife interested. I wore one for three days straight and she never even noticed.
1 x