Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by nosaint »

There are hundreds if not thousands of key charms you can wear on a necklace, my wife has worn one for years, no one has ever said anything. It's fairly common. If any one asks, it's the key to my heart. To us it symbolizes her control over my orgasms. Now the actual key is another story. she is wearing it around her neck now, but inside her shirt. But if anyone saw it, they might recognize it for what it is, but she came up with some cover story. Me, I'd just as soon she wear it out and flaunt it.
2 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

Today my wife said [after making me cum last night even tho i didnt really want to] "well thats good we took care of that last night and got it out of the way. You should be all set for a year now"

I know shes not serious about a year but it was hot to hear!
5 x
Pbtrader

Post by Pbtrader »

As she locks me in she always says that little click is the sweetest sound :)
3 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

It was a day of teasing with a kiss here and there and copping a feel as we passed in the hall. After showering and having a tad more wine than we should, we settled down in bed for some heavy making out. I'm locked, of course, and aroused as hell. True to form, it was not long before she is grabbing my shoulders and pushing me down for some oral. I dove in like a madman and after a while, she is grabbing my hair and grinding into my face. Once she had had enough, she pulls me up beside her and starts softly kissing me again. Finally, I'm about delirious and asked her, "Please, go get the key". Without answering, she slid down to my cage and started gently massaging my balls and rubbing a little part of the head of my penis, which was trying to squeeze through the bars at the end of my A271. She said, "It looks like he really wants to be unlocked". "YES!!!",I replied. She said, " In a few more days, I think you will be able to keep it good and hard for me". I replied in my usual whiny, frustrated voice, "In a few more days??". She looked at me, smiled, and said, "Well, Ok, in a few more weeks, then". "No, No, No, a few days are fine", I said. "I thought so", she replied. She crawled back up beside me, reached and turned the lamp off, snuggled up to me, and said, "Go to sleep". :shock: :shock:
7 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

While reading this forum! (that's probably the really exciting part) "It's going to be a long time"
2 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

This morning after breakfast I was discussing our upcoming anniversary with my wife. I asked her what she wanted and told her I'd go shopping that afternoon. She asked what I wanted, then paused for a while, started laughing, and said "Other than sex, of course!"
2 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

This morning, my spouse said, "We are going to clean house today". It's been a month for me being locked up and orgasm free. My mornings seem to be the hardest and most frustrating part of the day. So anyway, I replied, "Ok, can I unlock for the day? Can we make this freebie Friday?" She looked at me, smiled, and said, "There are no freebies for you". :shock:
3 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

This weekend for mother day I put the cage on and lock but did not close it I know my wife likes to do it. I usually use the plastic locks but to day I used the brass one. I was getting ready for bed and she notices the tapping sound and called me to her side of the bed. She asked me why I had the brass lock I told her I know she likes the sound and it was a special day. Keep in mind she miss placed the key months ago why I have been using the plastic ones. She grabbed it and said we can't have that. I stopped her and reminded her she did know where the was. Her response I know it's missing ibdont care because we don't need it right now. With that comment she squeezed the lock shut gave it a tug to make sure it locked. I have a great wife 😊. We were talking this morning she re affirmed her don't know don't care don't need now comment.
4 x
CB6000
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my Vixskin strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Last weekend, in between lovemaking and some sexy conversation, I mentioned how hot it was the very first time that she kept me locked for my birthday and kept going. She said that she had briefly thought about unlocking me, but forgot about it. She had also thought about unlocking me for Christmas or New Year (at least during the first year, not this past year), but eventually just decided against it, since things were going so well.

And then she said something to the effect of:

"I decided that I'm not planning on unlocking you again; it's permanent now."
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:28 pm "I decided that I'm not planning on unlocking you again; it's permanent now."
:shock:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted