Need a bit of help

Living the real life under lock and key
Tomcat
Need a bit of help

Post by Tomcat »

Been locked since January. Going great. I’ve been given release twice in that time. Each time after the release I come down hard and turn into a big ass at times. Usually lasts 10 days and then starts building back up to sub Joe. This last time I really sunk bad. Wife and I had a small disagreement. Felt very very disconnected. I’m just not sure how to get past the nasty and to stay in the zone. Any advice would be great.
0 x
Naljeans
Re: Need a bit of help

Post by Naljeans »

Be mindful of this and actively work against the change, since you know what happens. Also determine if your submissiveness to your partner is only based on sex drive. You may not be a submissive - you could be a fetishist. Big distinction and that’s ok. Or see if your partner will make your orgasm such that you won’t drop - either ruined or forced into submission immediately. Communicate especially
0 x
MCN Contender
slave d

Post by slave d »

Or do as we do and no orgasm for you .... ever again !!!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

How long between orgasms, I find the longer between orgasms the less the drop off is as long as its only one. Ruined orgasms or just being milked instead may work better for you as well.
0 x
Tomcat

Post by Tomcat »

The no orgasm conversation has been discussed and she’s not to sure about that. Ruined and milking haven’t crossed into as of yet. Balancing life and finding time is difficult at times. Edging has been practiced quite often and that has helped. This is definitely a adventure we have taken on and a big learning on my end. Thanks everyone for the response. I will dive into more.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tomcat wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:41 am The no orgasm conversation has been discussed and she’s not to sure about that.
This continues to be a topic of discussion for us. It happened again this week as I was treated to a PIV orgasm which hasn't happened for several weeks.

While I think it's very hot for her to say "no PIV or orgasms for you for quite awhile" It's just not going to happen. She tells me that she still enjoys me inside her and while it doesn't always happen she like to feel me ejaculate inside her.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tomcat

Post by Tomcat »

That’s exactly the same response. She is up to the other avenues which is good. I just don’t like the coming down affect. The nice thing is we do talk about it so we will see were we will go.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tomcat wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:37 amThe nice thing is we do talk about it
That's half the battle.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tomcat

Post by Tomcat »

Definitely is. This is all new to her as well. Plus wok kids and just life stuff. I will say she is taking to it really well. The power in her eyes now is just unreal. It’s an animal. And pegging. Wow. She was unsure until the first time and she is hooked. Lol. I have a trooper and I am thankful.
2 x