"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
brebix
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by brebix »

Hey everyone I am Ray been married and in a cuckold relationship for 10 years now. I’ve been locked up on and off through the years in my trusty holy trainer v2 lol.
Just recently was allowed to spend some money to upgrade to a HT V4 Nano w/55 ring. Just wanted to sign up and say hi been a long time lurker.
1 x
BaysideBoy

Post by BaysideBoy »

Hi all, I am a college student having some fun. Not a spammer.
0 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

New member after lurking a while. I've been fascinated by the idea of MC for several years now and have a collection of devices. Unfortunately my wife makes vanilla spicy and I'm still trying to find a way to get her started. A couple years ago I had to go out of town for business. Before I left I put several chastity related books and a letter on her pillow to read in my absence. The letter was still sealed upon my return and the books were on the dresser. She was pretty pissed off that I'd even suggest that she read them. Oh well. At least she didn't toss them out. Our love life had been on a major decline for years and I'd hoped this might turn it around. If she's just going to ignore she might as well lock me up.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome to the new folks. Red, sounds like you've got a tough row to hoe.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Indeed I do. I could make some bad puns about hard times ahead but I will spare you. I've reviewed all the historical posts looking for ideas and will continue to do so. At least it can keep my fantasies alive.
0 x
Soysauce88

Post by Soysauce88 »

Hello world! I have previously been posting on reddit for these kinds of things and have become unsatisfied with the responses and other postings.

Any way, I have only worn two different cages and they were only for me since I have never told anyone that I do this kind of thing!

Very cool to be able to ask others who are similar or more experienced. Looking forward to it!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Soysauce88 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:11 pm Hello world! I have previously been posting on reddit for these kinds of things and have become unsatisfied with the responses and other postings.
I mod some of those Reddit chastity groups, although it's because the original owners have gone MIA. The Reddit demographic is much different than what you'll find here.
1 x
raymond_p

Post by raymond_p »

Hello everyone, this is my first post to the forum.

My wife and I have played around with chastity for a couple of years, but only for a few days at a time.

In early March I was laid off from work due to c-virus issues and have been continuously at home since. My wife works here from a home office. At the beginning we both agreed that I would be locked up 24/7 and stay that way until stay-at-home orders are lifted. Currently 6 weeks locked and no end yet in sight. Not a single release during the whole time. This is by far the longest I have ever spent in chastity.
4 x
ShySubDave

Post by ShySubDave »

Hello everyone. This is my first post on this awesome site. Im a total newbie from sunny UK, always had a deep interest in this and finally plucked up the courage to tell my OH. To my amazment she is very open about it and likes the idea. I'm 39yo. My device is a Torment Stainless Steel Spiral Chastity Cage from bondora, still playing around with it getting used to the fit etc. Enjoying so far though.
0 x
jsharp1996

Post by jsharp1996 »

Hello everyone, been in chasity off and on over the past few years. And looking to find a comfortable device to wear.
0 x