Irritation problems with chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
lockedfag96
Last orgasm: April 12th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 2
Irritation problems with chastity

Post by lockedfag96 »

Hi dear all :D

I'm pretty much new on here and really liked the discussion I was seeing.
And so I see fit to tell you all about my experiences and issues I've been seeing with chastity currently.

My keyholder and I decided to keep me locked up as much as possible a few years ago.
Like many others, it went from just a few hours to much more frequent wearing, and from a cheap knock-off to a "higher end" cage - and so I got the HolyTrainer V2 a few years ago.

Everything went fine - I was wearing the device for several days in a row, but my keyholder always made me clean myself and the cage up once a day (which is good cause with a plastic/bioresin cage it's more bacteria build up, I read) so that was fine.
No more stroking, much less orgasms - I learned to love my cage, and I still really do.

Everything went fine until one evening I realized my dick was getting "sore" and rashes built up, especially on the down side of my dick.
I tried healing it with some creams, but it kept on being there, even I was not locked anymore. It was itching and as I found no way of getting it away, I saw my doctor - he gave me a special cream against bacteria/virus/yeast - at least he told me it was no yeast, so I was already happy with that.
After a few days (around a week) - it went off and I was able to lock back up again, though not for as long as before.

Important to say - I often used baby oil back then for lubrication, as a friend of mine who has been locked in chastity for several months, had recommended.

When the rash kept coming back, (after healing it out) I tried wearing my HT with some bodylotion - it turned out that this worked far better! No more rashes for many months - and I was happily locked at least every night...until a few weeks ago.

It is almost the same problem again.
A rash builds up again on the downside of my dick, and that even when I was just being locked up for around 10-11 hours and then 10-11 hours being cleaned up and unlocked.

I clean the cage everyday (hot water and soap) as well as my dick of course, too!
I honestly just have no idea how to deal with that and what to try next.

A new cage? New lubricants? Any other thing?

I'm pretty annoyed by this rash coming up again and again (it's nothing serious, I am able to heal it out after a few days by myself) and I'd really want to be locked up for longer and longer (goal is 24/7) - I'm really into it. But for now, my dick does seem to have some issues with that :roll: :|

Anyone has a suggestion what to do?
I was also thinking about buying the newest HolyTrainer (V4) with these bigger ventilation holes and new shaped rings...in the hope that this design isn't as chafing as much on the downside of the penis a the V2 is...

Thanks in advance for your help :D
0 x
certo 1946

Re: Irritation problems with chastity

Post by certo 1946 »

Personal, i will recommended a steel open device, with rings. No bacterial issues, easy to clean and possible to wear it for several days.
As base ring, an oval one, integrated lock. Look at Aliepress there are lot of devices .
0 x
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

I would second the opinion on an open stainless steel cage. They are much easier to keep clean. If you try a Chinese device, make sure it is true stainless steel. Some are chrome plated and should be avoided. With a good fitting cage, you should be able to wear it indefinitely. I guess that is a good thing!
0 x
ViperMkII

Post by ViperMkII »

You could be allergic to the material that HT's are made from. Try a stainless steel cage. I have ordered several from DHGate and have yet to be tricked into buying a chrome plated one. Don't get hung up on one stainless steel vs another, it doesn't matter as it's outside your body. That being said, stay away from ones with inserts as they are never shaped right and infection/injury isn't worth it.

Also, you're slathering your dick up and it's just stewing in that cage all day. If the plastic requires lube, try soaping up in the shower to get it on then use a shower wand to flush the soap out from both ends of the cage. You might find that a metal cage won't require lube-on-dick to put on.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Run your HT through a dishwasher cycle.

Alternately, get a large bowl, and soak it in a solution of midly soapy water (Dawn dish detergent) with a few tablespoons of bleach. Let it soak overnight, or at least 4 to 6 hours.

Or, bleach being hard to find now, a Tide pod with a detergent & bleach mix.

Rinse well bebore wearing.

I suspect the plastic is allowing a microbe colony to grow.
0 x
lockedfag96
Last orgasm: April 12th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by lockedfag96 »

Thank you very much guys for your help so far!

I bought a stainless steel one, and am trying with that now. It seems it really is easier to keep clean and I haven't any irritation problems so far (but it's just two days already, so we'll see...)

If anybody else has some more information or whatever, I'm of course always open to hear it. Thanks folks!
0 x
raymond_p

Post by raymond_p »

+1 to previous recommendations of an open-wire stainless steel cage. I have been locked up in one 24/7 for almost 8 weeks without a single unlocking of the cage. Easy to stay clean, and no need for any kind of lube on your dick. Hopefully that will work out better for you.
0 x
HubbyNew2It
Last orgasm: June 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 21

Post by HubbyNew2It »

Raymond, have you had an orgasm?
0 x