[MikeJames] Headed for Lockup!

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Mikejames

Re: [MikeJames] Headed for Lockup!

Post by Mikejames »

Well she uncancelled my cum. Last night at like 3 am she took my to the guestroom and edged me a bunch of times. Then we finished with intercourse and she asked me if i wanted to cum or not and i told her i wanted her to make the decision. She had me pull out for a few more edges and then on the last one she told me she wanted to feel me cum in her so i let it go. It was both awesome and disappointing at the same time. While it was definitely the most intense and longest lasting orgasm ive ever had i was kind of left feeling empty and sad after that my chastity had ended

She did say after that now i have to wait 2 months til my next orgasm but im not sure if she was serious or not. Im going to talk to her this week and let her know that i want to keep going with this and i want her to take the wheel this time...to pick a time, not tell me, and stick to it no matter what and that if i ask or beg she should add time. I know she'll play along.
0 x
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

Well i guess she was serious about 2 months. I just asked her when i can cum again and with no hesitation she said 2 months. I said ok...ideally u pick a timeframe dont tell me and just stick to it. Feel free to add tine or whatever if i become bothersome. She said ok if thats what you want thats whats going to happen. That was the end of it.

So day 1 of my new chastity "sentence" starts today. Hopefully a fitting and wearable cage comes back from MM towards the end of the week.
3 x
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

Richie69 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:50 am Hi there, I would be very interested in reading the book you gave her. It may help me in encouraging my wife to lock me up.
Pm me your email
0 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

I would also be interested in your book. Thanks
0 x
pdlsub
Re: Headed for Lockup!

Post by pdlsub »

Mikejames wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:26 pm Ok....So i wrote a book about chastity from a woman's perspective and had my wife read it.
I would love to get a copy of this book to give to my wife to read.
0 x
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

We had our first touch session this morning [wed] since she made me cum on Sunday. It was pretty hot...handy followed by a bj the some "just the tip" PIV. She told me i cant slide all the way in til i lise 5 lbs. I had lost a shit load of weight on keto 2 years ago but have slowly crept back up. This is a good motivator.

She did reconfirm that im not cumming for 2 months. When i asked her again after sex this morning "are u really making me go 2 months?" She replied "yes so stop asking".

My desire for a PA is super high. Trying to plan out how ill broach that subject. Thinking ill wait about another month or so. Let her get used to chastity a little more.
2 x
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

Heady session last night. Wife started olaying with me over my shorts and said she wanted to kiss it a little before i went to bed. She gave me. A crazy slow bj and when i was ready to cum she told me to got wait for her in the bedroom. She came in and edged me with her mouth again and then switched to PIV for a bit. Edged me multiple times while she was on top. Then she had me switch to being on top and she made me "promise to be a good boy and not cum" and fuck her over and over again, edge after edge anfter edge. It got to the point where i would slide in just once and immediately be right back on the edge. Every time i pulled out for a break she bulled me back and said "i didnt tell u to stop fucking me". The when i slid in and almost came she would say you better not cum and you better not stop until i tell you to. Finally after riding that edge til i couldnt stand it i told her i cant do it anymore unless i can cum because i cant even last 1 pump. She said ok i just want 5 more edfes out of you. So we conti ued 5 more times and after the last she said ok you may make me cum now but to be clear you're done for the night.

I gave her a huge orgasm and then we laid in bed cuddling. I told her that 2 months is a long time and without missing a beat she said well it's too bad that it just isnt up to you. I asked if it was really going to be 2 months and she said "it will be longer if you keep asking me and you will cum when i want you to". That was it and back to cuddling. It took like a half hour for my boner to finally subside and i went off to bed drunk with horniness and frustration. I thanked her for such a hot session and for keeping me from cumming and she said "youre welcome and dont worry about cumming bc its a long ways away".

My harnesses and dildos also came in the mail and while she is still iffy about wearing it to ped me she has indicated with hints that its going to happen. When she saw the dildos she laughed and said oh wow look how much bigger these are than you. The harness i got is for her to wear but i need to buy one for me to wear as well so i can give her a good fucking with a cock as big as she deserves.
4 x
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

Got my jailbird back from MM today. Fits MUCH BETTER. I went down a ring size to 1 ad 5/8. Changed ball gap to 9/16 and shortened the cage to 1 inch.

I am in it for about an hour as i type this and already know i am still going to have some turtling issues. It's disappointing to have spent so much money on this only to learn that my dick is too small and too turtly for a normal cage. I know now that if i want to make long term cage wearing a reality then i need a PA to hold my dick forward in the cage. I had planned to wait a few months to tell the wife as i was hoping the modified MM cage would work but i think i will just tell her tomorrow that this just isnt working without a piercing. She will basically tell me to do whatever i want but shes going to think it is weird. She will get over it though. I think she will come to actually like it.
1 x
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

Well there is no 2 ways about it, ball trap with no piercing just will not work for me. I can't stand this turtling shit it's so annoying.

I mentioned liercing to the wife and shes a bit put off by it but we will get there. But then im looking at healing time and stretching time before really getting in the rught device. Sadly it looks like honor system chastity will be it for me for some time. It is still hot but the hottest aspect of chastity for me is not being able to jerk off, not merely promising not to.

Oh well. I'll bring up the PA again soon, let her know im serious and its not a passing interest and she will go along. Hopefully covid19 cooperates and i can add a hole to my dick soon.
3 x
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

Why not try a Lori's device with tether ring, it may be a good alternative.
I have just put in an order for a 16# the various versions of the 2 apeare to be the most popular. The teather ring has very good reviews as an alternative to a PA.
No healing time just the wait time for a bespoke hand built device.
0 x