Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Hello, new member! Please read this.

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi!

You may have stumbled across this forum on a random web search, or you might be here because your regular hangout is down. That's cool, we're all looking for a community.

This board was created by a group of people who wanted to discuss the day-to-day experiences of chastity, chastity devices, and orgasm denial. We wanted a place to discuss the technical details, the emotional pitfalls, how to get our partners on board (or alternately, to brag a little when our partners did get on board), and the other aspects of living with these kinks. We also wanted to discuss these in an area that we believed we could safely involve our partners, especially if those partners were on the vanilla side. That meant an area that was relatively free of BDSM and some of the more extreme kinks that are often associated with chastity.

New members are welcome to enjoy any fetish you wish. We are not unfriendly to particular fetishes per se; however, we are adults here and we try to act like it (most of the time). We talk as adults, and tend to prefer to be talked to as adults. We exchange information and sometimes experiences, but we don't expect other members to coddle us or cater to our fetishes.

Unlike other forums, we typically do not "play" to each others' fantasies here. If you are looking for others to engage in your fantasy persona and to "play" to it, you will probably be disappointed, if not insulted. On the other hand, if you are looking for adult conversation on real issues/experiences having to do with chastity or related kinks, then you will certainly find plenty of that here.

Not all of us share all of the kinks of the other members, but we respect each others' rights to enjoy his/her particular kink. But while we respect your right to enjoy your particular brand of kink, that does not imply that you have any right to expect us to indulge in your particular kink with you.

In other words, we want you to feel welcomed, but but please do not expect other members to become immersed in your particular fantasy.
6 x
Homebody

Re: Hello, new member! Please read this.

Post by Homebody »

Well said. Thank you Tom. It can be a great resource for people first trying out this thing we do. I know it was a fun place to share with my wife when we first started experimenting.

Stay safe everyone
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Thanks Tom for restating what we are about here. O

Of late I was beginning to think the CM site had shut down again.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Loxx

Post by Loxx »

ChastityMansion is down because they have problems with their domain (expired).

The site is still up, but you can't go there if you don't edit your hosts -file, because none of the name servers knows the ip address of the site.

If you are using Windows, this should help:

Add this line to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts -file: (Needs admin rights)

Code: Select all

83.169.39.215 www.chastitymansion.com
1 x
Keyzz is my keyholder
certo 1946

Post by certo 1946 »

Sorry to hear that the chastitymanison.com is out the air, i visit them daily.
Curious what Lucy will do.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Loxx wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:37 am ChastityMansion is down
HA! knew there was a reason. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I occasionally exchange courtesies with Ms Lucy. They're working on it. I'm sure it will be back up by the weekend.
0 x
CagedBySocks

Post by CagedBySocks »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:16 am I occasionally exchange courtesies with Ms Lucy. They're working on it. I'm sure it will be back up by the weekend.
Got me to pull the trigger on registering an account on here so it's not all bad eh. ;)
0 x
pdlsub

Post by pdlsub »

Suspect the domain renewal was late so the hosting company pulled the dns records. It's back now using its name...
0 x