Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by SissyAnalSlut_BBW »

New to the site. New to chastity. Would love some tips for a newbie
0 x
TheRonnee2

Post by TheRonnee2 »

Hello World

Im a guy in his twenties in a committed relationship who is into denial and chastity. I come here for advice.
0 x
Leo_locked

Post by Leo_locked »

New to this site but play with solo chastity for a while with an eBay crappy and looking at something I can keep on for longer
0 x
sybercom11

Post by sybercom11 »

Hi group! I have been submissive to my beautiful and dominant wife for many years. And we try all possible things to make that happen. That has included CFNM, sissy housewife, paddling and orgasm denial. I have taken female hormones for many years. Being in chastity is one more way for her to have control over me and show my status in the marriage. I, of course, find it especially exciting! Looking forward to back reading the group's posts.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome SissyAnalSlut_BBW, TheRonnee2, Leo_locked & sybercom11.

Thanks for your introduction and happy to have you part of our small community.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
pdlsub

Post by pdlsub »

Hi everyone.

I'm just getting into this, but my other half is not so interested. Hoping to get her to be more so...
0 x
CagedBySocks

Post by CagedBySocks »

Hello all,
I've dabbled with this on and off for a few years. Currently 2 weeks in to my first month long lock-up.

The Mrs seems to be enjoying herself.
0 x
rosieark

Post by rosieark »

Wow. My first post. I've taken a long time to get here, but it seems like a nice, supportive place to be.
I'm feeling a bit nervous at the moment, as this morning I locked my keys away for the next four days. That's far and away the longest time that I have not had access to my keys. I've been wearing the device for the last 3 days, but never locked the keys away for more than 24 hours before. I'm really looking forward to release day already!
0 x
sb_andy

Post by sb_andy »

Hey there!

Just checking here to make let you know I'm a real man! Well, ok, maybe real boy. Ugh... alright, yes, I'm actually just locked up property of my wife.

New to this site, but decidedly NOT new to chastity. First device was a home-made job back in 1991. Dang! Almost 30 years! Just started another lockdown session. No timeframe this time. She'll be done when she's done. And I'm pretty sure we've rounded the corner and are on our way down the stretch towards fulltime lock up. Just ordered a custom Lori's device and she want's me to "get ready".

Anyway, thanks for the add! Looking forward to participating. I've been a member over at the Chastity Mansion for years and years, but they're down for some reason. (Probably the owner pissed off one too many people and they got hacked!)
0 x
Richie69
Hello everyone

Post by Richie69 »

I’m a married guy in my 30s, I have been interested in chastity for quite a long time now and have recently taken the plunge and told my wife about my fantasies. Like many I imagine she didn’t take it well initially, we have discussed it many times since and have got as far as having a custom cage made. We tried it out for a couple of weeks and I was in heaven/hell constantly. Sadly my wife finds it all “weird” so that was as far as we got, what we have discovered is that she is very keen on edging and denial however without the cage I often find myself rubbing one out to get relief. I am still trying to get her to cage me but it’s not looking promising so I thought I would try to find some help, advice and guidance on how to get things back on track.
0 x