new inescapable chastity without piercing

For the gearheads in the audience
talldudeslo

new inescapable chastity without piercing

Post by talldudeslo »

I'm attempting to build a locking chastity device that truly prevents pullout without a piercing. If you've seen the tetherspout it works by sliding in the end of the urethra and then essentially hooking it. It works well for long term wear and it is quite secure, but there are drawbacks as it is expensive, doesn't really lock, and requires tweezers and takes a lot of time to get it in.

I'm considering a similar design but instead of teatherspouds method, I'm considering a screw on similar to a cork screw for a wine opener with a ring for a padlock on the outside end. Basically you screw it in to your urethra with relatively low resistance and the only way to get it off is to twist it back out.

I was considering 3d printing some metal versions of different sizes. Any 3d cad designers that may be interested?
1 x
l3gends
Re: new inescapable chastity without piercing

Post by l3gends »

Hey, are you still looking for an inescapable design?
i am just learning CAD design and am looking for some ideas, can you sketch up your thoughts and i will try to draw them in CAD for 3d printing
0 x
Francois_L
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2013
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Francois_L »

Can I get me into that kinds of the chastity
0 x
Francois_L
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2013
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Francois_L »

Image[/url][/img]
talldudeslo wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:07 am I'm attempting to build a locking chastity device that truly prevents pullout without a piercing. If you've seen the tetherspout it works by sliding in the end of the urethra and then essentially hooking it. It works well for long term wear and it is quite secure, but there are drawbacks as it is expensive, doesn't really lock, and requires tweezers and takes a lot of time to get it in.

I'm considering a similar design but instead of teatherspouds method, I'm considering a screw on similar to a cork screw for a wine opener with a ring for a padlock on the outside end. Basically you screw it in to your urethra with relatively low resistance and the only way to get it off is to twist it back out.

I was considering 3d printing some metal versions of different sizes. Any 3d cad designers that may be interested?
0 x
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

So I have a variety of 3d printers and can print a variety of materials, I would be very wary of printing anything that goes internally into your penis, as ffm printing is porous and there would be significant hygiene issues and SLA prints from resin are brittle and when they crack you get sharp edges (like glass), wouldnt want that to happen externally let alone internal. My latest work is a hybrid of a steel cage and 3d printed parts. I made an anti-pullout ring with TPU which is soft rubber, a little like a pencil eraser only more stretchy, the ring is PETG which is basically nylon which is strong but has flex. The pin and spacer are resin printed on an SLA printer because I needed the accuracy that type of printing provides to get the strength and fit to pair it with the steel cage. This works better than the ring that came with the cage which was heavy and solid. The ring and pin system allows for a smaller ring and less weight, is does not slide in the shower when soapy. The anti-pullout is not absolutely escape proof, but it would be exceedingly uncomfortable to pull out of it from behind the ring and I am not sure I could without some form of skin injury. I have tried to pull out a little and it wasnt pleasant.
Here is the setup
Here is the setup
20200706_074508.jpg (106.8 KiB) Viewed 9605 times
1 x
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

Devoted2her - Can you say more about your anti-pullout device? I’ve been trying to get one made that would fit my steel cage so my wife’s property is much less likely to be able to slip out. How long can you wear the black rubber part without any kind of rubbing?
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

Cage with security ring super-imposed
Cage with security ring super-imposed
1AAAC4FD-4870-495E-A0B5-848364B14240.jpeg (81.71 KiB) Viewed 9343 times
@Devoted2Her
The idea is to either add a ring between the basering and the cage (where a metal ring is shown), or inside the cage (where the yellow line is) to hold my head firm in place even while soft.

Does that sound like something printable?
0 x
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

Some of us on this forum discussed this topic last year. Someone did this graphic of an idea for a anti-pullout device that would hold the cock firmly by the sides and slip inside the basering (or a second basering), and be locked in place when the lock or screw (whichever is used) attaches the cage and the ring.

@Devoted2Her - would you be interested in trying this out?
Attachments
Rough sketch of another pullout device
Rough sketch of another pullout device
E681C402-6A93-4DFD-ACDE-D183C86F9D1B.png (219.06 KiB) Viewed 9343 times
0 x
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

I could work with this to print a soft rubber anti pullout. If you get a cheap caliper and give me dimensions I can create something based on you 2 pictures @Freaky_Dude
1 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

@Freaky_Dude I've seen a very similar design with a cage that's being sold out of China on eBay, they call it an "Anti-Off Clamp".
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.