"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
harperkgraham
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by harperkgraham »

Hello, I'm a keyholder for a lovely boi who has wanted to do this for a long time and has only recently been honest enough to ask for it. He's sporting a CB6000 for now but we're going to upgrade him if the shipments from China ever arrive.

I've found I enjoy locking up cocks a LOT and am looking to do more of it in the future via the internet. I've been made to understand it's somewhat unusual for women to enjoy this, but I do. A lot.
2 x
_perro49

Post by _perro49 »

Hello World from Spain
0 x
samanthads

Post by samanthads »

Miss Louise wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:11 am Hi! I'm a new keyholder, happy Easter.
I love to be a keyholder and I have two boys in chastity.
Happy Easter to you too
2 boys, dont mix they keys up :D
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The forum has been quiet in general since the stay at home thing started except for "Hello World". It seems we are seeing 2 or 3 new members everyday, including a lot of ladies. Welcome to all of you that I have missed.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Dragzino
Last orgasm: March 3rd, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by Dragzino »

I'm happy to get registered and now logged in... my English is not the best, but it'll work out. I'm very interested in chastity and probe me. /Dragzino
0 x
:idea: Dragzino
Fat_guy

Post by Fat_guy »

Hello,

I'm from Belgium 32 years old and have tried the Mystim chastiy without good fitting.
Interested also in chastitybelts
0 x
ChastityNürnberg

Post by ChastityNürnberg »

Hello everybody

Im 25 years old and from Germany (near Nürnberg). I saw the First time a Chastity Cage for 4 years. Now i wear a very small device and i like it. I come here in the hope some guys to find that Are next to me. We will See ^^

See you later
=)
1 x
Alison1954

Post by Alison1954 »

Hello Thumper, & Hello to all at Chastity Forums. My name is Alison, I’m a Sissy & I’m new to being in Chastity & finally coming out as a Sissy 🥰 So please forgive me if I haven’t used the “correct” terminology words etc & Please put me right so that I mind my manners properly , I would not want people thinking me to be a rude girl . I should I suppose say a little bit more about me , when I was born I was born very premature, I was a twin but sadly my sister died a few days later , as a child & right up into my early 20s I was very undersized in all area’s height, weight & genitalia . From my earliest of memories my Mother dressed me as a girl . I come from a very strong matriarchal family & was born in the mid 1950s , my Grandmother & my Aunts on the maternal side of my family all accepted my Mother parenting me as a girl my Father as far as I know never challenged this neither did the teachers at my village infant & junior school & although my male name is David my Mother, Grandmother & Aunts all called me Alison, the first time I was dressed as a boy & then only whilst at school was when I went to the Grammer school . I think the terminology used these days would be that I was a “Petticoated boy” , however my brother 3 yrs my junior was brought up as a normal boy & disciplined by my father , so for the first 17 years of my life I was to all intents & purposes brought up within the family as a girl . Cutting forwards many years I went into Nursing where I met my wife , who was vetted & approved of by Mother . More later if asked or anyone interested, it just gives you a smidjin of my background.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Welcome to the forum. If you are looking to start a blog, we have a section for that, called “Journal”. What you are describing - being male-bodied and identifying as female - is called transgender.
I’ll add a gentle reminder to keep it real around here. It is sometimes difficult to tell whether people are describing fantasies, or their lived life. For fantasies, we have a fiction section.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Alison1954

Post by Alison1954 »

Oh believe me I sometimes wish this had been a fantasy, but I assure you that every word written is true & my mind if not my body bears considerable scars.
I have been very lucky in my choice of friends some of them have known me since my early childhood, without them & two in particular I wouldn’t be here today.
Thankfully my chosen career latterly in mental health brought me to some acceptance & understanding but it has taken 60 years !!.
My Mother is now 89 i don’t have anything to do with her , no contact at all , my eldest daughter has tried to be a peace maker & remains in touch with her ( I have three daughters & a son , all brought up as normally as possible ) my girls are all in nursing .
My brother is her career & I have nothing to do with him either .
If I had been a child born of this century, a millennial, I would have transitioned long ago , young people of this century are so lucky in that regard ..
My wife is an extremely strong minded woman & proved to be an exceptional mother to our children & chose me all those years ago in full knowledge of who I am & my background , in fact she did so purposely, but that is a story for another day .
0 x