"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to the Forums Turnpoint1 and gaychastitydude and thanks for your introduction.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Chastelifexxx
Last orgasm: June 20th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Chastelifexxx »

@gaychastitydude
Welcome. Hope you enjoy the site. Looking forward to hearing more about your chastity experiences. How long have you been into chastity? It can be a game changer. Hope your husband comes around. You might be chaste but he will greatly benefit from it. My husband was the same but came onboard really fast when he saw the benefits. He even has become my bedroom Dom. We could not be happier.
0 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

@Swflspandexslave
Welcome! I’m sure a lot of us have encountered issues (with fit especially) and can share some ideas. Me and my wife/keyholder are in Bama. So not too far away.
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
DharmaProject
Last orgasm: January 31st, 2021
Orgasms this year: 31

Post by DharmaProject »

Hi all. I’m new to this element of play but have been into wearing ball weights for several years. My wife and I have had a sexual awakening this year and I showed her the chastity device that I bought from Lock the Cock. Prior to showing it to her, I only wore it when she wasn’t home but I’m now wearing it all the time and she is holding the keys. I’ve explored other devices and have decided to invest in a custom device so I’m waiting on an Evotion 8 and Mature Metal Jailbird. Hopefully both will fit better than the current stainless steel one I’m currently wearing.
0 x
Tomcat

Post by Tomcat »

Good afternoon peeps. Just your average man who for the last 25 years has denied my now keyholder(wife) and me who I really am. Dropped hints at times for reaction and finally sat and talked and she has been beyond great about this. The new light in her eyes of us going down this path is just beyond wonderful. Been in Chasity since January. She has teased and denied me the longest 42 days but worth every second. It’s a day by day growth with us. Breaking some old traditional social issues and implementing these. Looking forward to browse and learn from the experienced.
1 x
Muted_Apricot

Post by Muted_Apricot »

Hi, I hadn't even considered chastity until 4 weeks ago when my gf went away for a week. While she was away I wished she had locked me up and taken the key with her. That urge persisted after she returned and so I mentioned it to her and she was happy for me to give it a go. I have now been locked up for exactly 24hrs :D

After her initial acceptance, my gf has kind of gone off the idea now. She didn't realise I would be in it all day including sleeping and peeing. She saw it more as a bit of fun for a few hours in an evening. Neverless she knows it is something I wanted to try and so has agreed to keep me locked for another 3 days.

Day 1 has been overwhelming mix of new sensations. It's never been painful, just constant half erections, and took me a while to pee sitting down. Even though I was desperate I would get semi hard and couldn't go. My cage ring is slightly too big (but definitely not enough that I'm escaping from it) so straight away I used a shoe lace to keep it secure and it also felt much more comfortable after that.

Now I'm on day 2 and Im getting used to the cage being there. My mind is less occupied by the physical sensations and more the constant reminder that I am not getting released for a few more days yet. The need for sexual release is also building up nicely.

I don't expect my gf will fully understand this kink but I have three days to convince her, and I am going to do everything I can to make sure she enjoys those three days.

One of the hottest scenarios I can imagine is her key in her hand about to release me on the agreed day and then changing her mind and keeping me locked for a bit longer. I will mention that to her and maybe she will add another day on. :)

Worst case I have been very fortunate to get to experience this, and even if my gf doesn't see the appeal she is so great that I know she'll be willing to indulge in this again occasionally. While we are both very vanilla we play lots of games and this will definitely be another option for a forfeit/prize.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Muted_Apricot wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:46 am I am going to do everything I can to make sure she enjoys those three days.
You are on the right path to acceptance.

Welcome to the Forums to you, Tomcat and DharmaProject.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Miss Louise

Post by Miss Louise »

Hi! I'm a new keyholder, happy Easter.
I love to be a keyholder and I have two boys in chastity.
My personality is very strange, I change idea very frequently but I'm very strong if I want.
Bye
2 x
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

welcome.i have been looking for a KH
0 x
DharmaKeyHolder

Post by DharmaKeyHolder »

Hello. I am the other half of Dharma Project and am his key holder as well as decider of his orgasms. This is all new to us and we’re exploring things and looking tips and ideas.
1 x